Status: activeee. brand new. tell me what you think!

Sixx in Two

Set List

After deciding the set list, the band rolled right through it, Vikki was very happy how they were sounding and considering her father and his band and all the women with the band were going to be there it had to be good.

"I love the way we sound. We will bring the house down at the Roxy!" Vikki exclaimed as she put her guitar back into its case. A little after she said that, her phone rang in her pocket and started blasting the Crüe song, "White Trash Circus."

...White trash circus don't give a damn. We'll steal your girl whenever we can. We're the drunken guys and the living dead...

"Hello?... Hi Dad.... Yeah I'm ready.... I hope you guys enjoy the set, we've picked some good songs....Okay see you soon. Bye." she hung up the phone.

"Alright guys, well.... my dad is going to be here soon. And we're going out to grab something quick on the strip before the show. You guys should meet Kat, Lia and Fai. They're so nice, and I'm staying with Kat while Dad goes on tour so that'll be interesting and I totally plan on getting a tattoo while he's gone because I want a Crue tribute one. I'm hoping either Kat or Corey can do it because it'd make me so excited and Josh you should totally come with me."

"Okay. That'll be amazing, and of course I would babe." Josh said and then turned bright red, as he turned around to see the other two in the band smirking at him.

"Yo dude, just ask her out already." Kenny said pretending like Vikki couldn't hear his comment. Josh didn't respond, he just stared at his guitar in his hands and began strumming the chords of "Looks That Kill."

"Oh my God!!! That isn't on the set list! It totally should. Okay well then let's cross off either Talk Dirty to Me or Sweet Child O’ Mine. Which one do you guys wanna cross off?"

"I love Poison so I'm going to go with the Guns n Roses song to cross off."

"Okay sounds good to me. Cross that off as the opener and use the Crue song. Well my dad is here now so I have to go. Josh or Kenny can you help me with my amp?"

"Yeah I'll help, and okay sounds good to me. See you soon." Josh said as he ran over to grab the heavy amp to bring it out to Nikki's car.

"Hi Mr. Sixx, hope you will like the show."

"I'm sure I will, Josh. You three are all very talented."
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's taken months to update this. I've just been so busy!