your are my women

declaration "you are mying"

Waking up in his room was shocking I looked around scared to have found something disturbing but found nothing i was just sleeping in his arms.Aw he kinda looks cute when he is sleeping I tried to get up and he tighten his grip on "were you going little bird" he whisper to my ear.~Blush~"Stop"i said "stop?why ? I'm not doing anything bad I'm?"he said massaging my arm up and down went his fingers"st--op that"i said trying to move away from him but he would not let go of me.I knew that if he tried anything I would not be able to move away or fight against it but i would still try"you look cuter when you sleep you perv"i said their was no answer but silence .Oh no I hit a nerve I turn to look at him and he smile and said"oh you shouldn't have said that" with that he pushed me down"now what can be your punishment for being a bad girl"he murmur as his mouth came to my own"no.......mmm"his tongue went in my mouth and than came out he pulled my collar shirt down and he bite my neck and than he looked up and smiled and i felt his leg pushed up my inner thighs ~moan~"sto...p..... st...op".
That was all i could say and i bit down another noise of either anger or pleasure than he stop and i panted for " you.....you let me up" I said as i gulps for air.With that he burst out laugh and said"your so cute all i want to do is eat you up and never letting you go you are mying"he said the last words muffle for his head was on my neck this time he did nothing but stayed still I could feel his uneven breath and I gasp he was holding back he could do worst .i shudder at the thought and his breathing stop and he looked up at me and said"mmm you smell like candy" with that he got up and went to put on a shirt.I got up and went running to my room locked the door and i changed.This day is gonna be really long i could feel it.