your are my women

the game

I went downstairs and was shock to see him cooking"um" at that he turns around and smiled so cuttle like a Little kid no wait his a pervert."um so you cook"i didn't want to sound insulting but i did "well yeah my mother died so i took the cooking responsibilities"he said softly"oh well how about i prepare the table and you bring the food"i said smiling not wanting to make him sad wait since when ithink I'm feeling sick since when do i feel sad for him."Aren't you gonna eat"i blinked at his words and saw that he had already serve us wow the food looked awesome "wow"he smiled and i took a bite and it tasted better than anything "amazing you can really cook this is so good".He burst out laughing and i blinked and said"what?".."oh nothing is just you are really cute when you eat that's all".With that he began to eat leaving me to my awkwardness this dude>We finish and i went to fixed the table and put all the books we need he groaned when he saw the book"I guess you don't like
to study right"i said smiling to myself he saw that and a wicked smile appeared on his lips.Oh no that smile was not a good signed"um lets make this more interesting how about if i get it right i cant teach you a new lesson but if i get it wrong i take you out on a date"he said wait all this conditions were only good for him i did not want that "um"before i could say no he said"ill take that as a yes lets begin".To shock to say anymore i open the book and we began the test"um what is the number for X and Y".I while he did the problem i begged that he could get it wrong Oh please God let him get it wrong "um isn't it 36 and Y is -36 I'm right".I blinked shock and i checked the answer again i even did the problem twice and he got it right oh no"um is it correct Kirin-chan"I blinked as he called my name"um yeah i mean"he took the book from me and a smiled spread over his face.Oh no mom what did you get me in"um you weren't serious right"as i mumble as he got up and walked toward me not bothering to pick up the books the look he gave me made me shiver.He leaned down since he was tall and said"close your eyes "he said softly i closed my eyes involuntarily and i felt his lips soft first and than his tongue licked my lips and he bit them and my lips parted he waited and than sensing that i was not going to fight him he hungrily began to kiss me and his hands moves around me pulling me down to the floor and he kissed me long and lustful.I was to shock to realized that his hands had wonder and suddenly i felt it his fingers going in me i felt pain hit me and i moan in pleasure he was still for a moment and than i felt a smiled part as he Begin to do stuff soon i realize that he was trying to please me.As his finger tease me the more i wanted to pull them in i did not know what had posses me but i wanted him badly.He was gonna do something else when we heard the door open and shock spread in me and i pulled him away not wanting to be caught in a moment on weakness.We got up and began to make fix everything in places my skirt back in place and nervous figet as my mother and my new stepdad came inside the house...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hope you guys comment and tell me hat you think