The Prophecy

Chapter eight

When I woke up it was still dark out which made me wonder if I had slept anything at all. I also noticed that I was alone in the bed. I looked around and noticed Aidan right next to the window where he was looking out in the dark.

"Aidan? What are you doing?" I asked getting up.

He looked at me with no emotion on his face. It was almost scary. "They´re here."

"What? who?"

Without another word he turned around and walked out of the room. I followed him and just as I walked down the stairs he opened the front door. A group of people walked inside, clearly vampires. The walked inside without even giving one look at my direction. The last person who walked inside was a blonde girl in my age, well lookwise.

"Aidan! So lovely to see you!" The girl exclaimed while she hugged him.

"Hello Victoria." Aidan answered.

My breath was caught in my throat. Victoria? The victoria, as in Aidans dead girlfriend? When she saw me she smiled and streched forward her hand.

"Hi, I´m Victoria."

"Nice to meet you, I´m Adrianna." I said and shook her hand.

Like Aidan and the others she was ice cold. As she pulled her hand back she looked at me strangely.

"You´re human, are you not?" She asked.

I nodded. "Yes I am."

She turned to Aidan." Who exactly is she Aidan?"

"She is no one special.." My mouth dropped. "I mean she is. She is the reason I gattered you here. She is the girl from the prophecy." Aidan answered.

Victoria gasped.

"She´s the one? But she is so young." She said while looking me up and down.

"Hey! I´m seventeen." I said in objection.

"And I´m 117" Victoria said and smiled.

I almost let out a laugh. She was older than Aidan? After that there was a long silence before Aidan decided to break it.

"Victoria, the meeting is about to start so we better get in there."

"What meeting?" I asked.

"Adrianna, go upstairs." Aidan said.

"What meeting?" I asked again, a little louder.

"Adrianna, not now."

"What meeting?" I screamed out.

"Victoria, go inside." Aidan said, not taking his eyes off of me.

She nodded and walked into the livingroom. Aidan then took a hold of my arm and dragged me to the kitchen.

"Let go of me!" I sneered and pulled my arm back.

"I need you to lay of the drama Adrianna." Aidan said.

"Oh! You haven´t seen anything yet!" I yelled.

"Don´t make a scene!"

"I won´t make you a scene. You´re going to get a whole broadway musical!" I yelled taking one step forward. "What the hell was that?"

"What?" Aidan asked playing innocent.

"Oh I don´t know, maybe the blonde zombie named Victoria." I said.

"She´s not a zombie, knock it off."

"She isn´t? So she´s still dead then? Because she sure didn´t look dead to me."

"What are you talking about?"

"You said and I quote, she´s dead." I answered.

"No I didn´t." Aidan said.

"Yes you did!"

"Okay! Maybe I did but she left so it´s practically the same thing."

"It´s so not the same thing!"

At the same time Victoria popped her head in.

"Aidan, we´re waiting for you." She said while looking at him.

"I´ll be right there. Just give me three seconds." He replied looking back at her.
When she walked back out I turned to Aidan and saw the look on his face.

"Oh my good." I whispered high enough for Aidan to hear.

"What?"

"I saw the way you were looking at her, you still love her don´t you?"

There was a long silence before he answered:

"Yes."

Without another word he walked into the livingroom, leaving me devastated.

After the meeting, both me and Aidan were sitting in his room. Apparently he wanted to talk to me about it.

"I´m guessing you´re wondering who these people was.?"

"Well yeah." I answered.

"Well let me first tell you, that they are what you humans call bodyguards."

"Aw! The concern for you´re own body is really sweet." I said sarcastically.

"Would you stop it! They´re here to take you to safer place, for now."

"What do you mean they´re taking me?"

"They´re just going to keep you safe Adrianna." Aidan answered.

"And you´re coming with me, right?"

Aidan looked at me guilty before answering:

"No."

"What do you mean no? I´m not going anywhere without you!"

"Yes you are. I have things to do, so you have to go without me. Remember, this is to keep you safe."

"You´re enough to keep me safe!" I knew he wasn't." I don´t need a hundred of some trained strangers, I feel much more safe with you. Are you really that desperate to get rid of me?" I asked

"Of course not! I just have a thing to sort out and after that I will come and find you."

"Do you mean a thing or a person?" Anger was showing in my voice.

"Leave Victoria out of this. This has nothing to do with her." Aidan said angry.

"This has everything to do with her!" I yelled.

"Listen. I´m not having this conversation with you. You are going with them and that´s final. I´m going to talk to them for a second to let them know what to do, you stay here." Aidan said and walked out.

This couldn´t happen, why me? I was just a teenage girl who´s biggest problem was to decide what dress to wear. This was too big for me. I couldn´t stand it. I swept from the room as fast as I could without making too much noise and too my surprise no one heard me, or maybe they did. I hobbled outside and into the woods.

After to have gone in several minutes I could faintly see a road up ahead. I walked onto the driveway and down the road. I had no idea where I was going but I had to get away, I just had to.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry, I'm sorry and I'm sorry, but my computer is still not working properly so it's hard for me to upload the chapters, I hope this time it actually works. I've been trying for 6 days. Not every minute but you know what I mean.

As the time goes I feel more and more insecure about this story. I was so proud at first but not so proud now, but I hope that you still like it and it would be very sweet of you if you could leave a comment, so I can know if I should put the other ones out too or just stop.

And it would be great if you could comment things that I do wrong or things I can improve.

Thank you!