Sequel: Till the End
Status: FINISHED.

A New Beginning

Home.

"Don't worry babygirl, when we get to the house there's gonna be Zacky's son Jayden there. So you won't be the only kid" Daddy assured me.

I looked out the window, seeing all different colored houses there was. Big ones, small ones, different colored ones. They were very pretty. The car slowed down and came to a VERY big house. Daddy parked the car to a stop and we all got out. All I could do right now was look up with amazement and stare at this huge house. I heard a few chuckles behind me, but I didn't care.

"Welcome home Abby" They all cheered. Those words just warmed my dear heart.

Daddy carried me while Uncle Brian carried my suitcase. When we got inside, it was even more amazing. The kitchen was huge, there was a big family table that had ten chairs and two booster chairs. We walked into the livingroom next where there was four ladies. Once we came into view, they all had big smiles on there faces. One lady that was short with brown curly hair stood up first and came towards me with Daddy.

"Hi there beautiful! I'm Leanna, what's your name?" She asked.

"Abigail" I answered with a smile.

"Nice to meet you Abigail, that's a pretty name. Can I hold you?" I looked at Daddy for approval till he just smiled and handed me to Leanna.

"Let's meet you the other Aunties, shall we? This is Michelle, Gena, and Lacey" Leanna introduced. I just waved, until they all stood up and gave one big hug.

"You are just too adorable for your own good!" Michelle said, I just giggled.

"Okay okay ladies, back up. This little munchkin has too see her new room" Daddy said getting me back into his colorful arms.

We then headed upstairs to this long hallway. There was three doors to the right, and three doors to the left. And one door straight ahead, and since it was a little open it was the bathroom. We soon faced the right side, third door to the last. Daddy putted me down on my legs and turned the knob to reveal the most awesome room in the universe! Well in my opinion really. The walls were a light purple color, white curtains hanged from my windows, a big bed in the middle of the room that the covers were splattered color, a big drawer to put my clothes into that had stuffed animals on the top, and two doors that could be my closet.

I walked in, looking at every single thing in here. I couldn't even be more happier. My happiness right now didn't even have a word to describe how happy I am!

"So do you like it babygirl?" Daddy asked.

I turned around with a big smile plastered on my face, running towards him into his colorful arms. "Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou Daddy! I don't like it, I really love it!"

He chuckled, "Glad you think so Abby. I'll let you stay in your room for while to get used to it, and i'll call you in five minutes for lunch, sounds good?"

I nodded and gave him a kiss on the cheek, while he had this grin that showed love and sincerity. He gently putted me down and leftthe my room while I just explored the rest. Soon, I heard other footsteps. But they didn't sound heavy like the guys or the girls. I turned around to see a boy that looked like my age. He had black hair that was spiked all over the place, green eyes, wearing a shirt that had a picture of a skull with bat wings on it, pants that was ready to fall down, and only wearing socks.

"Who you?" He asked curiously with one eyebrow raised up. I turned around too see if he was talking to anyone else, but I just remembered I was the only one in here besides him.

"Who yourself?" I asked back with a little of attitude.

"I'm Jayden, I live here. Why are you here?"

"My names Abigail. I live here too"

Soon a smile stretched across his small face. He came walking forward to me and what suprised me was when he took me in his tiny arms and hugged me.

"My dad said that Uncle Matt was getting a kid. I guess were gonna be brother and sister, right?"

"But i'm not related to you?"

"I know that, silly. But I always wanted a brother or sister. And now I declare you my new sister" He took a brush that was on top of my drawer, and lightly tapped it on my head as if he was casting a spell on me.

"Uh, okay then?" I said awkwardly.

He then took my hand in his. My cheeks immediately turning red as I could feel some heat on them. He soon led me out the door, down the stairs, and into the kitchen where everyone was at doing something.

"I just declared Abigail my new sister!" Jayden said that made everyone caught our attention. Smiles enveloped on all there faces as they all said in unison "Awww".

"Jayjay, Abigail is my new bestfriend!" Jimmy whined.

"But she's my sister Uncle Jimbo"

"That's not fair" He pouted.

"Well i'm glad you two get along good, and I was about to call you two down here so we can eat" Daddy said, eyeing our still conjoined hands.

"Uh, you can let go of my hand now" I said quietly.

Jayden looked at me, "But I don't want too"

Uncle Zacky started laughing and clapping his hands "Yep, that's my boy!"

If it could be any more possible, I started blushing even harder.

"Zacky, I'm cool with the kids being friends or somewhat siblings, but control your boy" Daddy said.

"He's doing fine Matt, he's just playing around"

And soon, Jayden released my hand. But then I got an urge to just take it back into mine. I was very needy.

Everyone made sandwiches for lunch, and it looked good. Daddy set me in a booster seat right in between him and Uncle Johnny. Daddy gave me a chicken sandwich, Dorito chips on the side, and a Capri Sun juice. Right when I was about to eat some chips, I caught Jayden still starring at me.

"Hey Abby, do you like pirates?" Jayden asked. Why was he asking me this question?

"Uh no" I answered, not really sure what's going on.

"What! Why not?"

"Because there gross. They don't take a bath, brush there teeth, and plain right not nice"

"But they have a cool ship, pirate clothes, and say ARRG all the time!"

"I think ninjas are better"

"Ninja's? Why?

"Cause they just are"

Everyone else started chuckling, amused on our conversation. Soon, we heard a car outside turn off.

"That must be your Mommy Val babygirl" Daddy said, getting up and making his way to the door. Oh god, I really hope she likes me, and not abandon me like my other Mommy.

I hope everything goes well
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, Subscribe, & Enjoy!

I'm Sorry if I'm Taking A While On This Story. I've Been Having Writer's Block, But Still Continuing! So If I Could Get At Least Two Comments On This, My Updates Will Process Faster :)

Maybe If You Guys Could Give Me Ideas On The Next Few Chapter, It Will Keep Me More Motivated! Please & Thankyou.