Status: Comment and subscribe and give me feed back!

Another Teacher Student Love Story

Chapter 1

I thought he was just messing with me, but turns out he wasn’t joking. I took a step away and clung onto the corner of the desk. He wasn’t joking. His eyes and facial expression said he was serious.

He cupped my face between his hands and placed his soft lips onto mine. I was not expecting this one move. I gasped and tangled my fingers into his hair to pull him away but instead I pulled him closer.

My body betrayed me. My mind said no. That it was wrong to be doing what I was doing, but my body said yes. It needed this strong man and longed for his touch.

It was a physical fight between my mind and body, but my body won that fight. He lifted me up and placed me onto his desk. His hands roamed my body and sent a silent shiver trail up and down my spine.

He was a 24 year old teacher and I was just a 15 year old high school teenager. Did it matter to him at all? Obviously not.

My body was loving his every touch. It wanted him even closer. So much closer.

Finally I managed to pull on his hair breaking our kiss. I pushed him away and walked over to my desk and sat down and peaked at him between the strands of hair that covered my heated face.

“Did I do something wrong?,” he asks. Did he do something wrong? Of course he did. He made out with a 15 year old student who was way younger than he was.

“What do you think?,” I mumbled tangling my fingers together. I heard the chair next to me scratch the linoleum floor.

“I think I did nothing wrong because I don’t regret any part of it,” he said pushing the hair that had fallen into my face behind my ear. “Do you think I did something wrong?”

I stayed silent thinking about his action. Finally I just shook my head. I heard the smile in his voice as he started talking.

“That’s what I thought.”He turned my head toward him and kissed my lips again. He meant to just peck them, but that didn’t work. The kiss turned heated and I ended up on to of his desk while he hovered over me.

“This is wrong,” I whispered. My cheeks turned a rosy red.

“Explain.”

“I am fifteen and you are twenty four. You’re my teacher I am your student. Whatever this is. Should not be here.” He starred at me evaluating what I had just said.

Lightly he touched my cheek with the tips of his finger tips. “Does this feel wrong to you,” he whispered in my ear and kissed down my neck. I let out a shaky breath.

“No,” I said little above a whisper. His scent was mind boggling. It filled my senses and swirled around me teasingly. It made it impossible to think at all. It was a mixture between cologne and strawberries.

His breath tickled my sensitive skin and made goose flesh where it touched. His lips and his kisses trailed down my neck sending me into a frenzy. “S… stop,” I managed to stammer out.

“Is that what you want,” he whispered into my ear. He kissed my lips and rubbed his against mine making it even more impossible to think. In some ways it scared me to know how much power he had over me.

I forced myself to focus on what little brain power I had left. “No I whispered turning my head toward the window. He chuckled that seductive deep throaty chuckle and kissed my neck.

His lips reattached themselves to mine then all of a sudden he was off of me and walking to unlock the door. “That will be all for today. Thank you for your cooperation Ms. Gena. That is all for today. Have a wonderful evening.”

I sat up and looked at him confused. He motioned his hand out the door and I grabbed my bag and slowly walked out. Ms. Mandy came into the room and gave Mr. Brian one of her cherry red lip stick flirtaeous smiles which made me gage at the sight of. She glared at me and burned holes into my back. How I got home then was all a blur.

I walked up toward my front door and found my Dad standing there waiting with a bottle of vodka in his hands. I shivered and quickly walked away. I knew that sign. It meant he had one of his lady friends over and I was not allowed inside until she left.

I sauntered around the block a few times before a black Mercedes rolled around the corner and stopped right next to me. The car window rolled down and there sat in all this glory Mr. Brian.

He opened the door for me and I hopped into the passenger side seat.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first teacher/ student love story so please bare with it!
Comment and subscribe all you cute cup cake mibbians!!
- Love KelszillaRAWR13