Status: .....................................................................................................................................................................................

Just Breathe

You Leave Me Breathless

Katie’s P.O.V

“So where exactly are we going?” I asked Shaun as we were driving in his silver BMW to the “mystery” location for our date. He was looking quite gorgeous tonight I might add. I really hate surprises, they scare me for some reason, but I felt like with him I could trust that this surprise was safe. It was actually really hot in the car, but just looking at him gave me the chills. I honestly felt like a giddy school girl. Ew. Who likes them? They are annoying as hell. Now my mind is wondering off! Back to reality.

“A restaurant.” Shaun replied with a smirk. As he said that he took one hand off the steering wheel and put my hand in his. Does he get any sweeter? Probably not. Well only because that’s probably physically impossible for a person to be that perfect. Why am I so nervous! I’m freaking rambling in my head because of the butterflies this guy gives me! This is not good.

“Hmph. I guess that’s all I’ll get out of you.” I said pretending to be sad, of course he just chuckled.

“Take on Me” was playing quietly on the radio. I secretly love this song. I turn the radio up, Shaun smiles at me and starts humming the tune. Okay I know I said I feel nervous around him, but I also feel strangely really comfortable. At first I’m just quietly singing the song to myself, but then when Shaun notices he breaks out in full song. It’s quite the sight I must say. Let’s put it this way, he isn’t the best singer out there. After my giggling fit I join him in song feeling comfortable with him.

At the exit Shaun tells me to put on a blind fold and I do as he says, even though this is a little bit sketchy I must admit. I feel the car stop and he tells me to wait in the car for two seconds. I hear him get out; he must be walking to my side of the car because I then hear my door open and his hands take mine slowly guiding me out of the car. Apparently I’m still not allowed to know where we are, but Shaun says he doesn’t want the clumsy me walking in heels blind so he picks me up bridal style. This punk is lucky I’m wearing shorts underneath this skirt! His skin touching mine makes my whole body go wild. I can smell his cologne which I might add smells like heaven. I hear the sound of a door open and close. He puts me down and unties the blindfold after a trail of kisses on the back of my neck. What a tease this guy is, gosh people these days.

“Welcome to Bobby Flay. Do you two have a reservation?” A peppy hostess asks us. Impressive Shaun. I think to myself. Pretty expensive place. Then again I do have expensive taste, which he probably already caught on too. Shaun tells the hostess his last name and we are leaded to our table. Dimly lit table for two with a candle in the middle. Classic romance right there. Shaun pulls out my chair for me.

“Classic gentlemen, eh?” I say blushing at his chivalry.

“You Canadian, eh?” Shaun replies with a smile. Boy even his smile can make me melt.

“Maybe.” I say with a shrug.

His hand holding mine across the table, feeding each other samples of food, learning the most interesting things you would have never guessed about a person, it was a great time honestly and I never wanted it to end. When we were done Shaun paid for the bill.

“Want to go for a walk?” Shaun asked.

I just grabbed his hand and nodded as a reply. This guy left me speechless I noticed. We walked against the water hand just listened to all the sounds, the bugs, the breeze on the water, the slight sound of cars far away. It was calming. We stopped and sat down. I leaned my head on Shaun’s shoulder as his arm was wrapped around me. I looked up into to his blue eyes and melted as he bent down his head to connect our lips. It wasn’t anything full of lust, it was just short and sweet, and of course leaving me wanting more. We broke apart he leaned back lying down in the sand. I put my head on his chest. I don’t know how long I was laying there with him, but I knew I could stay like this forever just looking at the starts with a guy who is already perfect to me.

Shaun’s P.O.V

I was honestly shocked that I was here with Katie laying on the beach. Not the fact I was on the beach, but the fact a girl like her, amazing, beautiful, and funny would accept a second date with me. I could hear her breathing with a regular pattern getting a little slower, she just fell asleep. Trying not to wake her I slightly leaned up and grabbed her, picking her up to carry her to the car. I opened the backseat door and carefully slid her on to the seat.

As I pulled up to her house I got her out of the backseat. She is truly gorgeous, pieces of hair in her face that I pushed back; I picked her up and knocked on the door. Jack answered and once he saw her sleeping in my arms he nodded pointing upstairs in the direction of her room. Once I found it I placed her down in bed, tucked her in. She slightly stirred, not wanting to make any more noise I kissed her lightly before shutting the door and heading out back to my car.

Katie’s P.O.V. Five Hours Earlier

“Katie listen, I need your honest opinion about Lacey…” Jack said ready for our talk. Oh
gosh this will be…interesting. I thought as I slid back into my seat taking in a deep breath as I saw my twin in clear confusion and pain.
♠ ♠ ♠
okey dokey what did yall think? Outfit will be up in like ten i g2g!