Sequel: Seth's Birthday
Status: Complete :]

Forest Green

PlayPlace

When I got the Seth’s house the night of our first date I was greeted with a hug from his mom and a handshake from his dad. It was kind of weird because I had seen them during the week but I understood the concept.

They sent me upstairs to get Seth so I hurried my way out of there and up to his room. I knocked on the door first. “Seth, are you ready?”

I heard a quiet ‘fuck’ and then he screamed ‘No!’. I tried the door knob because I didn’t want to keep standing in the middle of the hallway for an hour while he straightened his hair but it was locked.

“If I wanted to wait around I would’ve dated a girl,” I said to myself. I think he heard me though because all of a sudden there was loud crash against the door, presumably from a shoe. It’s not like I really care all that much about my hairyes I do. “Seth, open this door right now,” I tried to sound stern but I knew he wouldn’t listen to me. He hated when people saw him when he was disheveled. It’s not like I’ve never seen him right after he woke up though.

Does being in a relationship mean that we have to look good for each other all the time now? I have to dress up just to hang out and watch TV? I hope that this is just because it’s our first date. If not then I think I’d seriously reconsider this relationship.

Okay, that’s a lie. I’d probably just shut up and take it because it’s Seth and I have him. If he wanted me to dress up for him every day I would. I’d probably make a big deal about it but I wouldn’t say no. Let’s not tell him that, okay? I’d rather he think I still had balls.

“Seth, come on already!” There was some rustling and a small scream.

“You know what?!” he said from the other side of the door before he opened it. “Fine! My hair is your fault though.”

He stormed past me while placing a hat over his head. I thought his hair looked like it did every other day but Seth could obviously spot some differences. I took note that his ass looked especially good in his jeans today as I followed him down the stairs. He was swaying his hips even more than normal from anger. He was like a sex catbecause that made sense.

“Mommy! We’re leaving,” Seth yelled and started making his way to the door. His mom stopped us and gave us both hugs and his dad gave me a pat on the back. I didn’t think that was enough so I gave him a nice big hug. He wasn’t more than a few inches taller than me so I wasn’t too intimidated by himlies.

He just stood there awkwardly, not returning the hug. I eventually pulled away and flashed him a smile. He rolled his eyes at me but didn’t seem to disapprove of the hug. WIN!

Seth seemed about ready to kill me so before I knew it he was dragging me out the front door by my wrist. When we got outside I flashed him the same smile I gave his dad and he just glared at me. It’s his favorite thing to do I guess. I grabbed a hold of his waist, bringing him closer to me so I could plant a tiny kiss on his cheek. And then, just like that, his bad mood was gone. I feel powerful.

We climbed into my mom’s minivan (you know it’s sexy) and when I started the car a Britney Spears song came on. Seth, being Seth, started singing along off key and moving his body slightly off rhythm. Is it weird that it’s a turn on? Yes.

“Hey, where are we going anyway?” Seth asked once the song was over.

“McDonalds.”He just rolled his eyes at me. I wasn’t kidding.

He stared at me dumbfounded when I pulled up to the drive-through. He wouldn’t answer me when I asked him what he wanted so I just ordered us both something that was supposed to be chicken.

I handed him his food, smiling on the inside, as I pulled out of the parking lot.

“So what? Now you’re just going to take me home?” he practically yelled at me. I couldn’t contain my laughter anymore. “Well I hope you enjoyed your date.”

“Seth,” I said still laughing a little, “I’m taking you to see fireworks. We just got fast food because we wouldn’t have time to eat anywhere else.”

“…Oh.”

“I wouldn’t take you to the drive-through on a date. I’d at least take you inside so you could play on the PlayPlace.”

“Because you’re just that classy.”

“Hey don’t mock me!” I could feel him roll his eyes.

After a few more minutes of pointless bickering I pulled the minivan into the parking lot of a gas station. I unbuckle and get out, motioning for him to follow. When he does finally get out, after a few minutes of debating with himself, I take his hand and practically drag him into the convenient store.

“You have ten minutes to pick out twenty dollars worth of anything you want.”

“Why?”

“Because we need snacks for the fireworks.”

“No, I mean why the time restriction?”

“Oh, because if I didn’t give you one we would be here for an hour.” He doesn’t argue because he knows it’s true.

Over the next ten minutes he’s continuously pilling things onto the counter. I really hope he’s keeping track of prices because I wasn’t kidding on the twenty dollar limit. When he’s done there’s four bottles of soda, a mess of chocolate candy, and numerous packs of rainbow Twizzlers (I’m laughing on the inside at that one). He even has a few different bags of chips.

The cashier rings all of our items up and the total, thankfully, only comes out to $17.68. I hand him the twenty, get my change and then once again we’re in the minivan.

Even though it’ll only take fifteen minutes to drive to where they’re showing the fireworks I still want my sandwich now. Seth was eating his but I couldn’t because I had to shift, and because even if I didn’t I still couldn’t eat and drive at the same time.

“Seth, can you feed me?” I whine so that maybe he’ll get annoyed and just do it.

“But you’re driving.”

“I know and that’s why you have to do it.” I heard him sigh and then he started to shuffle through the bags. I pulled my eyes back to the road but minutes later a twizzler was being shoved in my face. I skillfully ate the twizzler without using my hands. This repeated itself until we were finally coming up to the field where all of the other spectators were already sitting.

We got lucky because there was an open parking spot right between a pole and a Bug. The only problem was that I couldn’t parallel park to save my life. “Hey Seth.”

“What?” he said.

“Could you possibly park for me?”

“How did you pass your driver’s test?” he asked while unbuckling.

“I really have no idea.”

We switched places and he backed the car expertly into the spot. When he was done we both got out with the bags and he started walking towards the field. I stopped him and brought him around to the trunk. I popped it open and hopped inside waiting for him to join me. The back of the van was facing the area the fireworks would be coming from and because of the pole a few feet away no one was parked in our line of view.

We both got ourselves situated and I finally started to eat my sandwich. After about fifteen minutes of pointless small talk the first fireworks started to go off. Sadly, even though the trunk was raised it was still in the way of the fireworks.

We ended up having to lie down to be able to see. I was a few inches away from him and I wanted nothing more than tospoon wrap my arm around him. I wasn’t sure if that’s what he would want so I didn’t.

This whole date was for Seth. It didn’t matter that I didn’t enjoy fireworks and it didn’t matter that I hated almost all of the candy he had picked out. What mattered was that Seth was having a good time and hopefully he wouldn’t dump me before anything had a chance to happen.

I got what I wanted though because Seth sighs and reaches behind him, grabs my hand and places it over his waist.

“This is nice,” Seth murmurs.

“Yeah, it is.” He seemed to be hypnotized by the flashing lights in the sky. “Hey Seth?” He mumbled a ‘hmm’ in response. “How did you find out I liked you?”

“Brandon told me.”

He’s going to die tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END!
for real this time :]
I decided not to make this a longer story because i like the simplicity of it
...
love me anyway?
but if you'd like i was thinking about starting another small story like this one
any ideas? happy? sad? i really need some ideas guys

I LOVE YOU
Coollike
Day Tripper
MyDrunkenDisaster
maryisnerdy (X2!)
reapervampire
xxCook1eMonstaxx (X4!)
Annalia
vindictive.COW.x
Ultraviolet Light

i'm nervous about this chapter because no one was online to pre-read it...
so i'm very sorry if things are...not good
i love you guys :] you've been the best
after you've commented...
Click Me!
Click Me!
Click me!

**EDIT**
this story got a whole EIGHT STARS after it was finished
that's fantastic you guys and i love you :]

***EDITED AGAIN***
THIS STORY HAS 10 STARS O.O when it ended it only had four, how does that happen?! eh. i dont care how it happened i'm just glad it did. I'm not sure if you'll get an email but if you did sorry... oh and there's a short sequel here incase you hadn't noticed that obnoxious link up in the corner :]
oh and guess what?
I LOVE WHOEVER HAS/WILL READ THISmore than i should