Lust For Her Master's Blood

Chapter 10

I followed Sall and Mo anxiously through the hallways doing all I could to stop myself from chewing my nails from my exploding nerves. My heart raced faster when the amount of people hovering in the hallways grew, whispering with concern and confusion was scribbled on their faces. I kept my face blank when we came to the study door. Arnold spotted me and instantly shuffled over and placed a comforting hand on my arm.

“He has not lost complete control yet Susan so I don’t think he will kill you straight away.” He murmured to me quietly as he guided me away from Sall, Mo and Ella.

“He hasn’t been feeding Arnold and he has refused to tell me why.” I whispered savagely.

An expression of sorrow passed over his features. “I knew this would happen from that incident seven years ago.”

My eyes narrowed at him when images of the battle where the Master was nearly killed flashed in my mind. I had forced him to drink my blood in an attempt to save him under a vow that I would be the only one who would take the Master's life. My blood had saved his life but both he and that woman had been very concerned about it, almost willing to just let him die rather than him drink my blood.

“What has that got to do with this?”

“You will find out.” He said simply, irritating me slightly, and turned back to Ella. “Come here Ella. I will need you to look after the young Master when we get him out. He has a few gashes on his face that will need to be healed.”

Ella slowly came closer, her face white from the sounds of snarling and crashing that was echoing out from behind the thick oak doors. I gave her a long look and she in turn stared at me with worry.

“Don’t concern yourself about me. Just concentrate on helping the young master.”

She nodded dutifully at my stern tone but continued to stare which I swear was going to burn holes in my back.

“He is unstable but I think you can still get through to him.” Arnold whispered and gripped the brass handle. “Be careful Susan.”

I nodded curtly and swept into the dark room. I instantly focused on the young master who was leaning heavily against the wall not far from me. He was tired and breathing heavily from both fatigue and the blood that was pouring from his face and stomach. My eyes swept over the room and landed on a dark figure just about visible in the gloom. Slowly I edged my way over to the young master, my eyes never straying from the still shadow beside the window. I placed myself in front of the young master as a shield although I knew it would be useless if Lucius decided he really did want to kill him.

“Go, they are waiting for you outside. I will deal with him.” I whispered quickly.

I could feel Alphonse hesitate but realised that he was of no use here. I was quiet and perfectly still as I listened to Alphonse edge his way to the door. Briefly the light of the hallway let in a bar of light before it was cut off with a click of the closing door. The silence stretched for a minute before I spoke. It sounded like I was shouting in the eerily quiet room when in fact my voice was low.

“You summoned me.” I stated, hoping this normal greeting would get through to his mind, not his beast like nature.

“I need blood.” He said simply, skipping the formalities to get to the point.

He had let his mental guard down, I knew, and I was not going to let this chance of finding out what the heck has been going on with him slip out of my grasp.

“Why not ask Arnold? Or even the young master, to get you some if you don't want to hunt?” I asked.

“I do not need them or anyone else!” He roared, his teeth snapping together audibly. “I need only you!”

That confused me. “But there are plenty of other women in this house who can give you blood-“

I was roughly cut off when Lucius moved suddenly and barrelled me into the wall. He held me firm with my wrists held beside my head. He looked down at me hungrily, his thick white fangs almost glowing in the darkness. I had never been scared of the Master before, he gave me no reason to be, but I was forced to admit then and there that I was terrified.

“No other blood will satisfy me Susan.” His head bowed so he could run the tip of his nose against my neck, inhaling deeply.

My face was becoming hot and I struggled to keep in control of my voice. “What are talking about? There has never been a vampire who solely needs someone’s blood.”

I felt him smile against my throat. “That would be because vampires never drink from a witch. Witch blood is very much like a drug for a vampire Susan. The vampire would crave the witch’s blood and his body will reject all others. Both Eva and I knew this but I still took your blood, binding me to you.”

I closed my eyes tight and screamed out obscenities into my head. That white haired bitch should have stopped me instead of letting me stick to my stupid creed! When I see her next I was going to kill that happy-go-lucky vampire! My eyes snapped open and a moan escaped my lips when I felt his teeth scrape my lip then mentally slapped myself angrily. He nipped at my skin lightly, silently asking to feed without forcing himself on me, letting me have a choice. I sighed and felt myself sag with defeat. I understood what was needed to be done. There was no way I could let him starve then go on a bloodthirsty rampage around the mansion, not to mention it would make killing him just that much harder.

“Fine,” I snapped grudgingly. “But make it quick.”

Lucius growled and bit down hard without hesitating as soon as I finished my sentence which didn’t let me have much time to brace myself against the white hot pleasure that blossomed in my body. I cried out before I could bite my lip into silence and closed my eyes against the rapidly growing sensation. It was new and violent, taking hold of my mind and body in a fiery possession, making me pant as my heart sped. As soon as he released my hands they darted to his hair on their own accord and gripped a handful of his black hair tightly. Instinctively, he cupped my bottom and lifted me up so I could wrap my legs around his waist when my legs threatened to buckle beneath me. His hands squeezed hard, supporting me easily and stumbled forward to press my back against the wall, forcing my body to mould against his and keeping us tangled together as we experienced the ravaging bliss as one.

I have no idea how much time went by, probably no more than a few minutes, but it felt like it went on for hours. I vaguely remembered him removing his fangs from my neck and pressing numerous kisses against the wound to heal it before a thick and heavy exhaustion enveloped me. He lowered me to the floor, still remaining entangled with me while his hand cupped my face and his thumb traced my parted lips as I panted rapidly. As he buried his face into my chest and simply inhaled my scent as selfcontrol began to take hold, one thought briefly darted through my floundering mind. At least now I understand why he refused to bite me as a child.