Lust For Her Master's Blood

Chapter 36

I woke up feeling very light headed. It hurt too which didn’t exactly put me in the best of moods and grumbled darkly to myself. The most recent and horrible memories returned to me rapidly as I lay still, at first putting me in a fouler mood as I remembered Arnold’s death. He hadn’t needed to die. But I had avenged him. Morrigan was dead. I had hacked her head off. Which also meant I was free from the horrible burden of hiding from that psychotic Ancient. Feeling a little bit more content and determined not to feel misery, I snuggled down into the pillows hard and only then did I feel something strange. The blanket was cool and a little too close to the skin. It took me a moment to realise I was in fact stark naked. This in itself did not bother me. I was more than content to sleep naked and, with the wounds littering my body, it was welcome. It was only when I felt movement beside me that suddenly I became very alarmed and a little angry.

“You’re awake now.” The Master’s voice said over me.

Stiffly I nodded and virtually became a statue when I felt his large hand circle the back of my neck. It rested there for a moment, simply stroking me with the pad of his thumb, before letting his fingers trace my spine. My heart was a fluttering mess now and I was so nervous I didn’t have enough emotional room to feel the need to roll over and rip his throat out. My body was reacting on its own. It wanted to remain still. It wanted to feel the master’s hand, and not just his hand I realised when erotic images suddenly burst into my mind. All I could do was bury my burning face into the pillow when I felt Lucius hesitate which was very quickly followed by low laughter that rumbled from his chest.

“I see what is going through that stubborn head of yours.” He said, leaning over me and lowering his mouth to my lower back.

A snarl rumbled out from me and I bared my fangs to the soft pillow. This didn’t seem to deter him. If anything, my warning encouraged him and he began to nip at my skin. I couldn’t help the shiver that took hold of me and the sudden burning sensation that grew rapidly in the pit of my stomach.

“Don’t we have messes to clean and bodies to bury?” I growled softly, almost praying for him to agree, get up and leave.

He hissed savagely. “I refuse to think about that right now.” He said firmly then let his mouth flitter up my back. “Right now I don’t want to face it.” He murmured softly before resting his cheek on my shoulder, letting his hand slip just below my small breast. “I just want to focus on the one good thing that had come out of this mess.”

I was shaking slightly now, trying my hardest to keep myself under control when his mouth kissed me so passionately and his hands stroked and touched me so possessively. Right now my body was content under the loving assault. I didn’t want to move and even my steel mind was beginning to crumble.

His body slowly blanketed mine, making my skin warmer and far more sensitive to his touch. I could feel his stark need pressing against my bottom, hard and thick, the only sign of raw lust while his mouth and hands were so gentle. Without realising I was purring softly to myself. It was a strange light guttural sound and one of pure pleasure. I reddened deeply and swiftly turn the purr into a snarl, hoping to mask it. Of course it didn’t work.

“For one so cold and so stubborn, you’re very affectionate.” He murmured humorously to himself.

“I am not.” I snapped.

I let out a surprised squeak, a sound I thought would ever escape my mouth, when his hand slithered under my stomach and quickly flipped me over. Before I could wrap my arms around my exposed breasts, he large hands shackled my wrists and held them at either side of my head. My face was hot now from embarrassment. Never had I felt so vulnerable before a man before and I didn’t like it. What made it worse was the master. That expression of dark hunger on his face as his eyes roamed over my face and body, drinking me in, made me more desperate to cover myself.

Deep inside though I felt strangely exhilarated. I stared up at him, watching him with a guarded expression and let my eyes flicker over his taught and very stiff body. He was wonderful to look at and my body reacted dutifully. Heat stirred in the pit of my stomach and my fangs ached gently, lengthening on their own. Seeing the master so open in his desire and love for me stirred something within me, like a caged instinct locked away was beginning to break away from its chains.

Slowly, almost teasingly, he lowered his head so his mouth was just inches from mine. Not wanting to wait much longer as this strange beast in me begged for him, I raised my head and kissed him hard. He laughed softly to himself before desire began to rage. He pressed me against the bed, moulding our mouths together as he returned the kiss hungrily. He let my hands go, letting them flee to his thick long hair, while his own stroked my waist and thighs. I curled my legs around his waist, letting him press his body firmly against mine.

His kisses firmly trailed down my neck, sucking and nipping gently at my skin. “You’re my bride now, Susan, and you’re not leaving me. Not now, not ever.” He said thickly.

I couldn’t say much in reply, only moan and let my tongue trail over my aching fangs. His mouth roamed further down from my neck until he reached my breast. He nuzzled the soft skin gently and smiled into the flesh.

“I have not fed in a couple of days.” He stated lightly.

Wearily my mind quickly latched onto what he said and intended to stop him but much too late. After a couple of quick kissed, his fangs sunk into my full breast, biting hard and setting off an explosion of pure blissful pleasure. I arched my back, crying out lustfully as he fed from me, taking no notice from the tightening grip I had of his hair. Savage pleasure swept through me and my body sang, causing the crouching beast in me to cry with joy. I whimpered a little when he removed his fangs from my breast, lapping at the wound gently while my body shivered in pleasure. Having ravaged me for a moment, he let me rest and went back to kissing and nipping at my neck and mouth.

I breathed heavily, trying my hardest to get some control over my blank mind and racing heart. I wasn’t sure if I could get use this. He made my body become so hot and mad with lust and something within me cried out for him, begged for him, it was insane. Never had a man had this much control over me. It scared me a little. Apparently I had to adjust though. By the demanding feel of his mouth and sense of such warmth in his mind, I doubted he was going to let me go any time soon. I also doubted I was going to get much rest as his mouth claimed mine and kissed me hard, making me purr softly in contentment as I let him did as he pleased, banishing all thought from my mind and replacing it with nothing but pleasure and horrible carnal lust for his blood and touch.
♠ ♠ ♠
Brand new shiny chapter I felt was necessary : >