10 steps to falling dangerously in love

Step 2

"Seriously Aims, I don't get how you can be so calm about being hauled off to some ruddy farm," Shevonne complained setting her bag at her feet inside the crowded school coach.

"Well we are missing English right?" Amy smiled leaning away from the seats and craning her neck into the aisle, looking and searching for someone.

"Right. That's the Amy I know, always looking on the positive side," Shevonne muttered to herself, slouching in her seat like some petualnt child. Amy skillfully ignored her, instead her smile widening and face lighting up as Finn emerged from the crowd of squabbling teenagers.

"Alright babe," he whispered breathlessly in her ear, letting his arm curl around her and locking her in a kiss. Shevonne rolled her eyes and tried to remember how they had only met two days ago and were already inseperable. Shevonne didn't like the way he always had to have his arm around her, like he owned her or something. Something just wasn't right about Finn Sharkie. On the contrary Amy quite liked the way she fit so perfectly under his arm, like she already belonged there. She liked the way his arms tightened around her whenever he hugged her, and how he would always look dead straight at her whenever they talked. She had never met anyone like him, guys were normally always about sex, never calling back, treating her like some piece of trash. Finn wasn't like that, he was all real, and just too cool.

"Should we go sit in the back?" she suggested, completley forgetting about Shevonne. Instead she was hinitng to get as far away from the teachers as possible. Mr Mead, the chem teacher really had it in for Finn. She had no idea what he'd done before at his old school to anger him so much. But whatever it was, it meant he always had his eyes on them.

"What about Shevonne, she's too pretty to leave behind," Finn asked to Amy, while his eyes looked up and down Shevonne.

Shevonne was just so surprised that she had actually been noticed, that she waved them off and went hunting for a better seat.

*

"There's nothing really in here, just a storage area for certain chemicals and things, but if you come through here, you'll see the pig pen," the tour guide annonced as if this was something to actually get excited about. Shevonne boredly picked at her nails, trailing behind her year, between Amy and Finn. She was about to step through the barn doors when she felt someone grab her arm and whirl her around, so that she was wedged between the large metal containers.

"Finn?" she blurted, thinking what kind of game was he trying to pull now. But he simply gave her one of his annoying cocky grins, and then leaned forwards to kiss her. Shevonne was too shocked to immediately pull away, and by then had decided to ignore the warning bells clanging in her head. Amy was wrong. Who had she been to say she didn't like and did like?

"Shevonne!" Amy cried, her hand flying to her mouth, as Finn and Shevonne immediately parted, guiltily spring apart. Before Shevonne could protest, Amy was running away, with Finn hastily after her. From where she stood, Shevonne could already hear the lies and excuses slipping from his mouth as easy as the truth, "I'm so sorry babe, she just totally came on to me...."

*

...A couple hours later...

"You've got nerve calling me up like this," Amy said, with hardly any anger in her voice. She was meeting up with Finn after school by the corner shop. It had taken her a good half hour to wash and do her hair, and fixing up a good outfit that made her look good but was also not to try hard. Still Finn saw the efforts she had gone too and couldn't help smiling to herself. How easily, he had taken her.

"I just had to be sure, Aims," he reassured her, making Amy flinch by using the nickname her ex-best friend called her, "I just had to be sure that I liked you and not Shevonne." He pulled her closer, trying to go for a kiss, but Amy was firm placing a hand against her chest.

"Really?" she asked eyebrows raised, "Änd you promise you'll never pull something like that again?" Finn nodded, taking her hands in his, causing Amy's heartbeat to quicken. He shook her pinkie and promised, smiling innocently. Amy smiled too, she'd known she was going to forgive him a long time ago. It was when he took her by her shoulders, gazing steadily at her with his chocolate brown eyes before kissing her so passionately that Amy almost fainted for lack of breath, that she knew she already knew she never wanted to lose him, and all doubts were erased from her mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Seems there is quite a lot of smiling in this story (: Good? Bad? Comments/ criticism?