Rejji And The Way Brothers!

Begining Of A New Life For Rejji!

Rejji’s POV!

I'm walking through the corridor of a boarding school; I’ve never been to school let alone boarding school. My parents died three weeks ago in a suicide car accident, the other car was trying to commit suicide and kill people along with it. My only living relative is my uncle; he’s my dad’s brother. Both my uncle and my father have lots of money, I inherited quiet a bit from my parents. So whilst I'm here I don’t have to borrow money off of my uncle. Just to give you a little bit more information; I'm fifteen, average height, jet black hair and blue eyes. I'm not sure ill fit in here, everyone seems to be more posh I guess that’s because I was home schooled and they have been brought up their whole lives here.

So back to the story, I'm walking down the corridor of a boarding school, with my uncle and the chairman.
“It’s the best school in the county,” my uncle all ways says, sounding more old fashioned posh then anything. The chairman and my uncle walk in front of my in silence all that is heard is my foot steps along side theirs. We stop out side of a door, this door looked like every other door just with a different number on it. So I gather this is my dorm room for the next six years, six years of school shit I feel sorry for those who have to do fifteen years FUCK that’s half your life gone. This stupid school takes you in when you are five turning six and you only get to leave when you are twenty one.
“This is your dorm room,” the chairman said opening the door. As he said that I rolled my eyes as if too say *really I would have never guessed that* dumb ass.
When we walked in the room I saw boxes of my stuff pilled on top of everything, guess I have to clean this up after school.
“Listen carefully, breakfast is at eight finishes at eight thirty class starts at nine first class ends at ten o’clock, second class starts five minutes later and finishes at eleven. Lunch is at twelve and finishes at twelve thirty, third and final class starts at one and finishes at two. Dinner is at seven, in the time between last class and dinner is time for you to mingle with the other students or keep your self locked up in your room,” he said looking me up and down. Oh how I wish I could knock him down rite now, just bring my arm back and smash his face but I better not or uncle will send me to a foster home. A few minutes after standing in silence the chairman’s assistant walked in the room and my uncle and the chairman walked out. This lady was carrying my uniform; she handed it to me and closed the door. I popped it on gross it was ugly, grey skirt white shirt grey vest, knee high grey sox and a grey tie. I looked like a grey blob, I opened the door and the assistant was standing out there.
“Rite oh then come on I’ll show you to your fist class,” she said handing me a book, pen and timetable. I had English first and we where too be studying Romeo and Juliet. We got to the class room door and I looked through the window at the class room. There had to be at least seventeen people in there that’s a lot for me. She opened the door and walked in pulling the teacher aside and whispering in her ear.
“Students, I would like to introduce our latest student to the class, she’s never been to school before so I want you too take it easy on her,” she said as she waved for me to come in the class. The assistant walked out the door and whispered good luck to me. I thanked her I was going to need all the help I could get.
“Welcome to your new English class,” the teacher said as she introduced me to the class. They all looked so excited to see me, not! She told me that they all had assigned seats every term and we where to sit in those seats until the term was up. She allocated me a seat and asked me to sit down. The good thing was that there was only half the term left; bad thing was that I have exams in four weeks. Luckily next week we have three days off next week for thanksgiving, and almost everyone is going home to see their parents so it will be really quiet and I can get some studying done. Okay back to the present, I’m walking to my seat when some jerk with bright pink hair trips me over. I fall onto a table, m y table to be exact but the wrong side of my table, I landed on the guy I’m meant to sit next to for the rest of the term. He lifted his head, his unwashed black hair and tired hazel eyes, looked up at me. He looked like I had just woken him up from a cat nap. Oops guess he’s awake now.

Gerard’s POV!
Sitting in English studies asleep on top of my books wishing that something exciting would happen but knowing nothing would I go back to sleep as the teacher bores us with Shake Spear crap. Something about a chick named Romeo and a dude named Juliet, wait that doesn’t sound rite, my bad other way around. Back to sleeping, OH CRAP WHAT WAS THAT! A new girl in class and she has to sit next to me, but thanks to Jefree’ she’s sitting on top of me. She lifted her head her jet black hair starting to push back off of her face revealing her blue eyes, they where a sapphire blue shade they where enchanting.
“Sorry,” she said a couple of times as she picked up her books and sat down next to me. She sat there and stared at the board no idea of what was going on, we should join a club and call it the no idea in English club. The teacher walked around handing out sheets of paper stapled together one group between two. We had to learn, rehearse and perform a mini play of Romeo and Juliet, we all got a different parts, I was too play Romeo and *new girl* was too play Juliet. The teacher told the class that we had to practice our parts over the long weekend and Romeo and Juliet had to practice there lines together. Today was Friday so we had the next five days together, unless she is going home for thanksgiving.
“Are you going home for thanksgiving?” she asked as the bell rang for second class.
“No are you?” I asked.
“No,” she said with a smile as she picked up her books and stood out of her chair.
“Guess we have some practicing to do,” she said walking out of the class room and off to her dorm.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay .... i wrote this at five oclockish in the morning because i had a bit to drink the night before ... (Rachels knows where im coming from) ... and i had too pee then the cat meowed and wouldnt let me sleep soo i hope you enjoy my pissed off tierd story!