Rejji And The Way Brothers!

Break Between First And Second!

Rejji’s POV!
Well that boy wasn’t that bad, he was kind of nice actually and defiantly nice on the eyes if you get where I’m coming from. Cant believe he’s not going home for thanksgiving. Well I wonder what this play is about hmm, should read it tonight. So let’s check the good old I mean new timetable. Great my favorite law studies, I like law because when I finish school hopingly I will be able to become a layer. I grabbed my books and headed out of my room running into someone and falling to the floor. I looked up and saw a boy; I jumped on him, laughing and gave him a big hug.

“What’s the big idea,” he said shoving me off, he looked up and saw who I was, he then smiled and gave me a huge hug back. We lay on the floor laughing our heads off a group of people surrounding us.

“Making friendly with the new girl,” one boy said looking down upon us.
“Its okay guys she’s a really old friend,” he told them as I punched his arm.
“Ouch,” he hollered holding his arm and rolling all over the floor.
“Call me old,” I said watching him.

“Sorry,” he said smiling at me and then grabbing my waist and tackling me to the ground.
“Okay love birds get up and introduce your friend Anthony,” the boy from earlier said.
He reached out two hands and we both grabbed one each pulling our selves up and off of the floor.

“Okay everyone meet Rejji, Rejji this is Mikey,” he said pointing to a brunette headed boy with glasses and hazel eyes, his eyes reminded me of something but I couldn’t quiet put my finger on it. I shook his hand kindly.

Mikey’s POV!
She was gorgeous, her eyes where so bright and welcoming. She was just the type of girl that my older brother would fall for.

Rejji’s POV!
The next people I was introduced to where Charlie, Frankie and Chookie. I shook their hands and said hello. Charlie; was tall with medium long brunette hair with blonde highlights she had brown eyes and kept staring at me and Anthony’s arms linked together. Frankie; was short, she was even shorter than me she had short black hair with blonde highlights and she had a brown hazel colored eyes. Chookie was in between my height and Charlie’s height, her brown hair and brown eyes the same shade, her hair was also a long medium length.

Anthony’s POV!
Gosh I haven’t seen this girl in about a year when I last went home to visit my parents. I just finished introducing her too Charlie, Frankie, Chookie and Mikey.
“This is Tony,” I said pointing at the boy with short brunette hair and blond at the bottom. She shook his hand and said hello just like she had done to everyone else.
“And last but not least, this is Gerard, Mikey’s elder brother,” I said pointing behind us. She spun around too look, me still attached to her arm.
“Hello again,” he said too her. I raised one eye brow.
“You too have already met I see,” I said looking the both of them as they smiled at each other.

“Ah, yeah we have English together and she now sits next to me,” he told me, I was starting to get jealous but I had no idea why.
“So what have you now?” I asked her as I helped her finally pick up her books.
“Law,” she replied with a giggle in her step.
“So do I, shall I escort you?” I asked her offering her my arm.
“Why certainly,” she replied. We where acting like old fashioned snobs, the others just laughed and followed. We all had the same class.

We walked into the class room and I sat on a table next to her, we sat in front of Frankie and Jefree’ (they where going out) and behind the Way brothers. I noticed all through class that every time she looked up too take more notes that it took her a little longer each time she just kept looking at him, why? Why him? Why not me? I asked my self over and over again. Come on she just met the guy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah... sooo.... hoope you like it soo far ... and if you do read this please comment ... i thank you to the person who commented my last chapter .. my dear you are a sweet heart ^_^