Rejji And The Way Brothers!

Meanlessness and Blissfullness

Rejji's POV!!

I feel like such a fool, here i am walking through the rain, thunder and lightning attached to Mickey's arm terrified. He kissed me and all I could say was can we go home, he probably thinks that I am a scaredy cat and thats probably why he kissed me to try and make me more brave but it didn't work. We walked back into the school gates and when we reached my dorm I saw Gerard and Anthony awaiting my return. They jumped up as quick as they looked at me and both hugged me, neither one letting go to fast.

"I'm verry sorry for making you worry," i said looking down at their soaking wet shoes.

"It's okay as long as your safe," Gerard said smiling at me.

I smiled back, I felt loved. The only poeple who ever made me feel loved where my parents and with them gone there was no one. Until now anyway.

*******

Gerard's POV!

It was so good too see her back and safe, but I have a funny feeling that if I tell her that I like her she may decline me. We walked off and let her change out of her wet clothes, we thought we would all do the same. We said good-bye to Anthony as he walked down a diffrent coridoor to get to his dorm. I looked over at Mikey who looked back at me.

"What?" he said taking two steps away from me, scared and walking into a wall.

"How did you know where to find her?" I asked curious as to all hell what had gone on.

"I don't know it was just a gut feeling, I ran there and burst through the doors and there was a couple of security guards and a janitor looking after her and then, when we where about to walk out she freaked out. She's afraid of thunder and lightning so i kind of ... well i told her everything was going to be okay and we came back," he said, but i knew there was more to the story that just telling her everything was going to be okay because there was a long pause and thats unlike him.

we continued walking and got to our dorms, we where acrose from each other, we walked in grabbing our towls and a change of clothes and walked down to the nearest shower room.

We walked in and turned on the showers, climbing in. The room was quiet except for the water running and splashing off of our bodies.

"So what else happened while you was with her, before you came back?" I asked knowing there was something he was hiding something.

"Nothing," he replied.

"Mikey seriously, I know that you are hiding something just tell me," i said desperate to know if what he was hiding from me was to destroy all hopes of Rejji saying yes if i asked her out.

and i was right, "Okay i kissed her," he said as he turned off the shower.

My jaw droped open I didnt know what to say, i was happy for my brother, angrey at my brother and yet I still wanted to ask her out.

*******

Mikey's POV!!

I feel so bad I know Gerard likes her, but it was just the moment that made me do it, and now i fear i have feelings for her that wont go away no matter how much i try.

"Gerard I'm really sorry," I said as I grabbed my dirty clothes off of the bench looking up at him as he just walked out of the shower room.

I know that he is angrey at me but I just can't help but feel these feelings that have taken over. I follow him out to try and get his attention but nothing he just walked into his dorm room and slamed the door in my face.

I walked into my dorm and moments later there was a knock on the door, I jumped to my feet to go and answer the door thinking that maybe Gerard wished to speak but to my suprise it was not him it was Rejji.

"I need to ask you something," she said standing at my door, i opened it wider allowing her to come in.

"That kiss, I don't know what you ment by it, you probably only kissed me to make me stop being frightened and it was probable meanless but..." she started to say.

"I like you," I blurted out interrupting her, "I'm sorry i never ment to interrupt yo-"

"You like me?" she said, a smile apearing on her face.

"Yes i do, at first it was meanless feelings untill the kiss and i really like you but and so does gerard and when he heared about me kissing you he got really mad, what am i ment to do Rejji?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Gosh well I havn't really updated this story in like ages I've been a bit slack lol ... sorry about that!!! ... will try and update more often!