Rejji And The Way Brothers!

Scared!

I stood up and then....

*****

Rejji's POV!

crash, bang
Thunder and lightning, my arch nemesis I shriek at the sound of it.
What am I to do I have to get back to the school incase anyone worries about me I thought, I know that I have to go out there. I try to move one foot forward but freak at the thought of it. My feet weren’t going anywhere, except for under the chair. I hid under there alone and afraid. I hadn't a clue what to do. Everyone was clearing out.

Mikey's POV!

Oh great there's thunder and lightning and she's still missing where haven’t I looked yet. All three of us had split up and where looking for her. Think boy think, then it hit me I started running.

"Where are you off too?" Gerard and Anthony asked me as I ran past them, they where soaking wet.

"I have an idea, I’ll be back soon," I shouted back at them as I left the school ground.

Shit that weather had gotten bad and I was right in the middle of it all.

I ran too the nearest mall and burst through the door, there was like no one in here, except I did see a couple of security gaurds standing next to a janitor looking down. I started to walk over to them, they turned around.

“Hey kid what you doing in here,” the janitor asked.

“I'm sorry for the intrusion, but I'm looking for someone,” I said as I approached them.

“Oh is it a girl?” asked a security guard.

“Yes!”

“Has she blue eyes and brown hair?” asked another.

“Yes, have you seen her?”

“Nope,” replied the janitor, he started to laugh.

“Come take her home,” the security guard said leading me to were they where standing.

I walked over and looked around confused, I couldn’t see her anywhere. Then all of a sudden there was something around my neck. It was Rejji, she was holding on for dear life. I managed to make her let go, but then she clung to my arm, which I could live with. I walked her to the door.

crash, bang

More thunder and lightning, I turned to check id she was okay but there was a tear running from her eye.

“Are you okay?” I asked grabbing both her shoulders too make her face me.

She nodded her head as if to say yes but too me it looked like a no. I stopped her head from nodding and took her head in my hands and kissed her softly on the lips. I unattached my lips from hers thinking she would freak out and run away again. But she just hugged me and asked to go home.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay now its getting lovey dovey .... Gah why do they turn out like that ... need feedback please beggs on knees