Status: Done!:P

It's Cruel When You Burn Me, I Love How You Hurt Me

It's Cruel When You Burn Me,I Love How You Hurt Me Chap.19

I woke up with the weirdest feeling I've ever felt. It was like I was high. I looked down to see my arm wrapped in a cast.
"Aw,Mrs.Kaulitz you finally woke up."
"Um,I'm not Mrs.Kaulitz,I'm Miss Rivers." He looked down at his papers.
"Excuse me, The person who checked you in was Bill Kaulitz,I assume that you were his wife."
"No,I'm not,plus wheres Tom?" I looked around.
"He's in the room right next to you."
"Is it alright for me to walk?" I looked at him with pleading eyes.
"You might feel dizzy,but other than your broken arm your going to be fine."
"I need to ask you a question,how'd you break it?"
"I fell down really hard and broke." I hope he bought it.
"Oh." He did. I got up slowly and walked to the only room next to mine. It was hard to move since the IV was still in.
"Tom?" I looked inside the door and saw him looking at a wall with a blank expression.
"Becca?" He looked at me and smiled.I walked in and smiled at him."Did they do anything to you?" His voice was low and deadly.
"They just broke my arm." My eyes started to water."Did you really torture my dad?" He looked down and looked up at me with a pained face.
"My dad told me he was going to kill my mother and that he was alone! I never knew that he had a daughter or a wife!" He looked down and put his hand on his face.
"How'd he die?" My voice started to quiver.
"I just hit him some and they shot him in the head,I couldn't let myself shoot a man." He held his hand out and I grabbed it.
"Becca."
"Hmm?" I laid down with him in the bed.
"I'm sorry." I looked up at him.
"Don't." I kissed his cheek and he kissed my lips. I laid here and listen to his breathing I wonder when we're going to move again.
"Tom are we ever going to move again."
"Why you don't like it here?" I looked at him and smiled.
"It's to small and inclosed for me." I face sorta wrinkled.
"You know, once your arm is better,I want to take you to America." I looked at him with wide eyes.
"For real!" I looked at him and kissed him. I always wanted to go back!
"Danke!"
"Anything for you."

READ THE SMALL THINGY AT THE BOTTOM!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok I updated a small one because this is going to be the last chapter!!! No worries I can't stop the story that EVERYONE loves!!!xDDD BUT I want people to message me to see if you guys want me to continue!!!:D plus I'm thinking of putting a new character in.:OOO Oh and can you message me some tittle names..if you want but if you guys want me to I'll pick a crap one. oh and I want at least 10-15 people to message Bitte!:D