Seize the Day

No One Can Save Me

Angel almost screamed as the man approached her. This man had chased her through out the entire town, not wanting her to get away. She knew his secret, the secret that he had been hiding for years. And finally he had her cornered. There was no where to run and her throat was so dry she couldn't scream.
Brian approached the girl that he barely knew anymore. She was once his best friend but as the years progressed he just couldn't understand her anymore. Now she had found out his deepest secret.
“Brian please. I don't care if you-” Brian punched her, knocking her to the ground.
“No one is going to find out that secret, Angel. Not your brother, not anyone. Especially not him” Brian's voice was dark, evil sounding. The fear was evident on Angel's face.
“I promise I won't tell a soul just please leave me alone” Angel tried to plead only to get punched again. Brian pushed her down and crawled on top of her.
“You know I always pictured us in this situation, you underneath me. Now I get my wish before you're gone forever” Brian muttered into Angel's ear. Angel's thoughts were going crazy. She knew for a fact that Brian liked her back in high school. She also knew for a fact that Brian was gay and in love with his best friend. Brian pushed his pants down low enough to free himself. He pushed up the skirt that Angel was wearing and pulled down her panties. Angel pleaded some more, still confused as to why Brain was about to rape her. Said man pushed himself in to the girl underneath him. He knew that he was doing this just to hurt her. He took no pleasure at all from the girl underneath him. He went as fast and hard as he could go ramming into her without mercy. He spilled himself into her before wiping himself on her skirt.
Angel started crying, knowing he wasn't done with her. He pulled his pants up and started beating her body. When he was done her body was a mass of blood. He took out the pocket knife that he knew she always carried and flipped it open. He approached her broken body and slit her throat. He watched the blood gush out as it started raining. All evidence that he was there was washed away with the rain.
Brian made his way out of the ally and towards the tour bus. As he got on, Matt greeted him.
“Brian you're soaked. Come on lets get you into some dry clothes.” Matt said as he started dragging Brian into the backroom. “What happened to your knuckles?” Matt asked as he took the guitarist's hand in his.
“I got into a fight by the bar. Someone was messing with Angel” Brian lied. Matt nodded and helped the guitarist into dry clothes. Matt kissed Brian and pulled him close.
“We should tell them soon” Matt muttered against his love's lips.

A few days later Brian and Matt were in their hotel room and were flipping through channels. Matt stopped at a news channel.
“And in recent news, a body was found just outside of a club in Los Angles, California. The body is that of Angel Seward, who was brutally beaten, possibly raped, and murdered. So far there are no suspects and not very much evidence to go off of.”
“Guess I should have stayed longer or brought her home” Brian commented looking at Matt who knew exactly how she died.
“We don't tell Johnny that you saw his sister that night alright” Matt asked as he kissed Brian again. Brian smirked and agreed.
♠ ♠ ♠
627 words.