Status: New story, keep or delete?

Whispers At Night.

five;

“Jess! Oh, baby, have you missed me?” I roll my eyes and groan,

“Why the hell would I have missed you, Zach?” He chuckles and takes a step forward, placing his hands on my shoulders.

“Because, darling, you love me.” He grins and I roll my eyes again.

“Go away, Zachary. I’ve never loved you, stop fooling yourself.” I take his hands off of my shoulders and shove him out of my doorway, attempting to close the door on his face.

“You’re not going to get rid of me that easily, cupcake, I’m not going anywhere.” He smirks and leans his body against the doorframe. “So, how about a kiss from my angel?”

I groan, “Stop calling me those stupid names and just go away.” I push him harder, making him stumble backwards and I slam the door shut. I walk away from the door and look for my mum. “Mum? Mum!” She walks out of the kitchen, a huge smile adorning her face. I sigh, “Is Zachary my surprise visitor?” Her eyebrows furrow and her smile falters,

“Zachary? No, of course not! Was that him at the door?” I nod and she sighs. “I’m sorry, Jessy. I honestly didn’t know he was going to turn up today.”

I shrug, “It’s fine, mum. Can you tell me who it is though?” She laughs at my whine and walks over to ruffle my hair. I roll my eyes as my hand flies up to fix my hair, “Mu-m!” I groan, dragging out the ‘u’. She laughs again,

“You’ll find out soon enough, okay? They’re on the way now, I promise.” She smiles, and I can’t help but smile back. What? I can’t help it, I love my mum! “Good to see you smiling again, Jessy. Now go keep Matt company, I think he’s in his room playing video games.” I grin and race up the stairs to his room.

I knock lightly on the door, “Matt, can I come in?” I hear him pause him game as he walks over to his bedroom door. He opens the door and pokes his head out, not letting me see into his room.

“And why would I let you in? You have cooties!” He giggles like a small child and I slap his head softly.

“Just let me in, you big baby.” He pokes his tongue out at me, but lets me in nonetheless. “Thank you, Mattypoo!” I grin and he rolls his eyes and shoves me lightly at the nickname. “What game are you playing, big bro?”

“Monkey Ball Banana Blitz!” He grins and I just shake my head and laugh at him.

“You had to pick the game with the weirdest name, didn’t you?” He nods and grins. I roll my eyes at him mockingly. “Suits you, at least…” I mumble and he glares at me.

“Suits you, more like! You’re the weird one in this family, Jess.” He states, crossing his arms over his chest in triumph. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his controller. “Hey! At least take the other one. That ones mine.” I laugh at how childish he is and reach over him to grab the other one.

“There, happy now?” I grin and he pouts,

“No, now you have both controllers!” I giggle at his complaint.

“That means I have full control. You must do what I say!” I grin and he crosses his arms over his chest again, this time in defeat. “And there’s nothing you can do about it!” I add on the end, and an evil look appears in his eye.

“Oh really, darling little sister of mine?” He questions, beginning to stand up and my eyes widen.

“Don’t you dare, Matt. No, that’s not fair!” I complain and stand up, ready to run out of his room. But before I can move he grabs me and pushes me back onto his bed. He grins and begins to tickle me. “Matt! No, stop it!” I screech through my laughter. We hear our parents laugh at us from the doorway and I turn my head towards them, “Help me! You’re supposed to love me!” I plead , shooting my best puppy eyes at them and they just laugh harder at the two of us.

Matt grins from his seat on the bed beside me, ceasing his attack to ask me, “Give up yet, Jessy?”

I catch my breath and cough lightly. I sit up and glare at him, “Never!” I scream and jump up from his bed, pinning him down and tickling him. He screams in protest and our parents burst into another fit of laughter at our childish antics. He kicks his legs about in protest and I stop tickling, flopping down on the bed next to him instead.

Matt huffs and puffs next to me, and then mumbles, “I’m too old for this shit.” Me and my parents laugh at him and I lean up on one arm to face him.

“Yep, you’re old now, big bro. 24 this year, to be precise.” He groans and covers his face.

“Don’t rub it in. I don’t wanna grow up!” He throws his hands up in the air, then flops back down above his head.

“What are you, Peter Pan?” I mock and he pokes me in the side. I poke his cheeks and giggle, “I can tell you’re getting old because you’re getting wrinkles on your cheek.”

He shoots up into an upright position and looks at me, horror written all over his face. “Are you serious? I have wrinkles!” He screams and I break down into fits of laughter. He grumbles something about me being unfair and I grin at him, throwing my arms around his neck.

“You know I’m only kidding, Mattypoo. Only mummy’s and daddy’s have wrinkles.” I finish and flash a grin towards our parents. They both put their hands on their hips and look at me with one eyebrow raised. Me and Matt look at each other and laugh at how similar they look. They turn to look at each other and even they can’t help but laugh.

~

“Jessy, love! There’s someone at the door for you!” Mum shouts up the stairs and I turn to Matt.

“Pause the game, would you? I’ll be back in a few.” He grins at me and puts down his controller too.

“We’ll just restart later. I’m coming down too.” I smile and nod, walking over to this door and opening it.

“Coming, mum!” I shout, as I turn round and motion for Matt to hurry up. I walk slowly down the stairs and Matt appears behind me, poking me in the back to make me go faster. I groan and quicken my pace. I can just tell he’s grinning triumphantly behind me, the dork. I turn the corner to the front door and look at my mum, “Hullo mummy dearest.” I smile cheesily at her and she rolls her eyes, laughing at me.

“Hello darling daughter of mine,” She smiles, I smile back, “I called you down here so you could see who’s come to see you, not so you could make general conversation with me. I’m only your loving mother, after all.” I roll my eyes and give her a quick hug.

“I love you, mummy! Who’s at the door then?” I question and she just smiles.

“Have a look for yourself, it’ll be better that way.” Her smile widens and I shoot her a questioning look. Sometimes I really worry about her sanity…

I turn round to face the front door, a chuckle escaping my lips at the thought of my mother’s sanity. As my eyes reach the person standing at the door, our eyes lock and my breath hitches in my throat for the second time today.

Why have these people done this to me today?
♠ ♠ ♠
So, yeah... I don't really like this chapter much. :/
What are your views?

Questions!
1- Who is your favourite character? Mine is Matt. He's reflected off the personality of my best friend's brother, Mark. (that'll explain if I've put 'Mark' instead of 'Matt', in case you've noticed that. :3)
2- How many of you expected it to be Ivan and Josef? :D
3- Do you want a picture of Matt? :)
4- What do you think will happen next?
5- What are your honest views on this story so far? :3

Before I forget! Extreeeeeeeeme thanks to Kade Holloway. for her comment. It was simple, but it gave me a better insentive to update. ^_____^ That and it's my frist comment in almost a month.

Much-o love-o!
As always,

; lauzasaurus! ♥