Status: Slowly being updated

I Promise That I Will See You Again

Running away from the issue

“Hey Andy, are you going to that party later tonight?”

I asked shyly, I could help it every time I talk to Andy I get butterfly, that are hyper off candy and they will not stop it has been this way since I first met Andy this year. He was an amazing guy to be around he was nice, sweet, he was everything a girl could ever want he had both the good boy and bad boy image. But one thing I know that made me fall for Andy Sixx was the fact he was not afraid to be himself and then he has these killer eyes that are just so amazing it should be like the 8th wonder of the world.

“Yea, but I am only going if you go?” He said,
with a smile that was to die for, when he did this he made my knee weak beyond belief I am just glad that I was leaning against the lockers of our high school here in Los Angeles.

“Of course I am going I would not want to miss the last party of our senior year, silly.” I said trying to be calm when I was really happy that Andy was wonder if I was going to be going to the party, today is going to be once amazing, unforgettable day.

We went to all our class from start to finish I was so happy because ever hour that past mean I get to party with all my friends before we know longer see one another because after we graduate high school I was going to Chicago, the windy city, to go to college. Everyone exited the school building to the student parking lots and Andy and I waited by his car to talk to Jinxx, Sandra, Ashley, and Jake. The appeared from the crowds of happy teens ready to for the party later tonight. We all talked for about ten minutes we came to agreement that we will all go to the party together. I walked to my blue with black strips Chevy Camaro 2010 with Ashley following me so that we can discuss our outfit for tonight’s party. In no time flat we were at me house. I looked at the clock to see that we had at least three hours before the party started to Ashley looked at me with a sneaky smile, and in return it raised my eyebrow wondering what she thought about.

“So do you like Andy?” Ashley said without wiping that smile off her face.

“I mean of course I do he is a cool guy to hang with.” I said hoping that she will just take that answer and not question it at all, but with my luck she will.

“You know what I mean do you like, like Andy? As in boyfriend material?” Ashley questioned

“Um…well since you are like my sister and all….yes I do like Andy. I am mean how I cannot he is amazing musically and his personality is so cute. Then on top of that he has a killer smile that is so hypnotizing and he has the eyes to match.” I said embarrassed by what I just told my best friend who is also Andy best friend.

“well then we are going to have to make sure that Andy has his eyes set for you tonight at this party, so that you can get your man before senior year is up, darling, come one I have some work to do.” She said smiling well dragging up the step to my bed room and ordered me to take a shower, while she got the perfect outfit for me to wear.

After the shower she handed the clothes over to me as I got dressed I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked hot, if I do say so myself. I was wearing my black skinny jeans, with a green corset that showed off my hearted wing tattoo that was on my chest, with my favorite Gir necklace, and lastly was the highs that made me slightly taller but luckily it was like stripper high just like an inch give or take. I stepped out of the bathroom to see a very happy Ashley proud of her work as he grabbed my arm and sat me down so that I can do my make-up while she got dressed. It was not long before we were done, so we called the rest of the gang to see if they were ready as well, which they were so now we were off to the party once there we saw the gang by Andy’s car. Ashley and I walked over to them, and her all smile and complimented us on our outfits. We walked into the party as a group that made everyone heads turn to see who we were; I blush at the sudden attention from the crazy teen here. I felt an arm wrap around my waist I looked at the arm as my eye travelled to find the arms owner leading to a happy face of Andy Sixx. Walking further into the house you could see more and more teens drinking like crazy and other just making out or dancing on the dance floor. Andy went toward the kitchen area to get a drink and with his arms wrapped around me I had no choice, but to follow close next to him. He grabbed two beers from the container filled with ice and different type of beers. He handed me one beer in his hand as he smile down at me as I took my first drink if the beer, and smiled back at him. Andy led me to where the rest of the gang was near the dance floor, all of us decided to join the other teens on the floor.

Many songs later and too many shot to count later I was drunk and I mean drunk to the point where I had to lean on Andy fro support, which kind of help. I looked up at him to see him tell the gang that he was taking me home and that they can take his car to get home. He asked me were my keys was and told him they were in my back pocket, with that he reach in my back pocket and got the car keys out and we walked toward the car. Andy was a good driver to have been drinking because we got home without being pulled over or anything. He got out the car and came over to my side to carry me into the house and to my bed room. Once there I begged Andy to stay with me tonight so that I would not be alone, he said ok, as I looked into his eye I lost all sense of my body and kissed him. I do not know if it was the alcohol in my system mixing with my emotions for Andy but whatever is was I loved it, after all it help me do something that I have been dying to do since I met this guy. I guess he enjoyed it to or else he would have pulled back, right? Well he did not in fact, thing were getting more heated at the kiss went farther into something else.

Today is our graduation and Andy and I still have not talked about what happen that night of the party but I guess it was nothing to talk about I mean we were both drunk so maybe it was a mistake. After the ceremony the gang met to talk about our future and to celebrate the band getting signed. I was happy for the band and we all promised to stay in contact with each other.

That was three year ago and as far as I know the band is doing pretty good from what the media say about the band. It been three year since I talk to any of them at all since we went out separate way and I going to Chicago and later finding out half way through my freshman year in college that I am pregnant with Andy child, I mean it could have only been him because he was the only guy I slept with. I now graduated college and was taking care of my now two year old son, Riley. I was going my friend Cory’s house to pick up Riley, Cory was my first friend here in Chicago and we became close, so when I went to work or was at school Cory took care of him for me. I was finally here to get Riley; I walked up the stairs of the apartment complex and stopped at Cory’s door. I knocked on the door to be greeted by Cory himself, “Hey Cory, how was Riley?” I asked him.

“Riley was good, like always, all he did was watch SpongeBob and ate animal crackers.” Cory answered looking over and smiling at Riley who was now on the couch sleeping.

“Thanks again Cory I do not know what I will do without you.” I said giving Cory a hug and walked over to the couch.

“No problem,” he said as he opened the door for me as I carried the sleeping Riley next door.

I got my key out of my tote bag and unlock the door; I walked into the apartment closing the door with my foot and walked to Riley’s room to put him in the bed. I tucked him and gave him a kiss goodnight closing the door behind me. I walked back into the living room to see that I had a message on the answer machine, so I push the button to hear the new message:

“Hey, sweetie it’s your mom, I miss you when are you going to visit I miss you and I still have not seen little Riley, yet. Anyway how have you been? Give me a call when you can, I love you”

That was the end of the message and I started to think about going to visit mom I mean it has been awhile since I have been back home, I kind of miss it myself, with that though I headed to the bathroom to take a shower and climbed in bed
♠ ♠ ♠
comment