Status: Slowly being updated

I Promise That I Will See You Again

Chapter 27

Pushing myself up into a sitting position as I stretched my arms out from just waking up from a pretty decent sleep. Placing my arms back at my side I slowly got out of the bed feeling a little slow for today. Taking in the surrounding of the room, noticing just how silence it is to not have Riley or Andy here was a bit depressing and I know that most mom would enjoy the time away from her child to relax, but that was something that I couldn't make myself do.

Sighing I gather my attire for today as I began my morning routine with a hot shower and ending with brushing my teeth before I heard a knock on the front door. Quickly finishing, I wipe my mouth of the tooth paste to rid myself of the foam, running down the steps to the front door. Opening the door, I was greeted by a young woman who seem to be wearing a uniform similar to that of UPS delivery workers. Greeting her with a smile as she informed of a package that I would have to sign for, suddenly I was excited to see the package as I quickly signed as I waited for the young woman to grab the package.

My mouth start to water at the 'package' which was a decorated assorts of different fruits arranging from pineapples, strawberries, orange slices, apples, kiwi, bananas, grapes, and honeydew. Most of the strawberries and bananas was covered in chocolate, as well as the pineapple being cut into shapes of little bears and the honeydew shapes into either leaves or flowers, being held in a honey with a bear holding a flower in the front of the honey pot shapes vase.

I thank the young woman as I gently took the vase full of the different fruits from her hand as I bid her goodbye as I close the door with my foot as I walked back into the house. A smile grew on my face as I was there was also a card that was place in the middle of the beautiful arrangement. Softly placing the vase on the coffee table in front of me as I took a seat on the plush sofa before grabbing the card.

I can't wait to see you. I miss having you next to me and waking up to your beautiful smile, I wish was back home with you and Riley.
See you Soon. I love you.
Andy
[I/]P.S: I thought sending flower would have been typical. :)

A small giggle passed my lips as I read the card, it was something I could see Andy saying as I picture him writing this note. I return my eyes to look at the fruits as I thought that I would almost be a sin to eat something so pretty and seem to have taken awhile to arrange.

The rest of the day went by uneventful.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short, but at least it's something.