Status: newnewnew(:

Party Girl

And every wave drags me to sea

John

It doesn’t mean a damn thing, but I admit, Tori looks good. But of course Jess is better. I just hate how everyone is treating Tori right now. No one wants to talk to her or be with her and it’s sad. I feel bad for her because I invited her to be with Garrett and he’s having more fun hanging with Jessica instead. I waited until we went to get the girls snacks that I brought it up to Garrett. “So, I know you don’t like her, but come on, give her a break Garrett. At least talk to her.”

“We have nothing to talk about. All she cares about is how she looks and I can only compliment so much till the point where I’m just flat out lying. And you know that I am not a good liar!” He said and I chuckled. “But, I guess I can be somewhat nice.” He frowned.

“Thank you.” I said grabbing straws for the drinks. We walked back into the theatre and the lights haven’t even dimmed yet. We were watching a scary movie which was great for me because Jess hated scary movies, and as every guy knows, scary movies gets every girl in your arms. Not that I have to trick Jess into it or anything since we’re already together, but it just makes it better. “Where’s Tori?” I asked Jess since I noticed there was an empty seat next to Garrett. I was sitting at the end with an empty seat on my left and Jess on my right. Garrett sat next to her and there was an empty seat between him and Jared. Then after Jared was everyone else and their date. We pretty much filled up the entire row, like always.

“She said she had to go to the bathroom before the movie started.” Jess informed. “Not like it mattered what she looked like, it’s gonna be dark in here anyway.” She smirked and Garrett stifled a laugh. I tried hard not to smile.

“Come on guys.” I said just s the lights dimmed and it was dark in the theater.

After the first few minutes of the movie, Tori finally showed up and she sat down at the empty seat that was next to me. “What did I miss Garrett?” She whispered.

“Um, Tori. Garrett’s down there.” I whispered back and she looked at me; squinting her eyes.

“Oh! Sorry John.” She said and gave a glance down the row. “Well, I don’t want to make everyone move and disrupt them.”

“He’s right there-” I began.

“It’s fine. I guess I’ll just stay right here.” She said and got comfortable.

“Uh, okay.” I said and made my attention back at the movie.

***

The most suspenseful part of the movie was happening. And I was expecting Jessica to cradle up in my arm but I was caught my surprise when the hand on my left was grabbed and my arm was being a shield for Tori’s face. My eyes were wide open as I looked from Jess to Tori and back to Jess again. Jessica saw her, but she acted like she didn’t notice. Jessica was never really someone to get jealous of other girls because she understood how the band business worked, but just because she didn’t get jealous, doesn’t mean she still doesn’t hurt. And when she hurts, she plans on getting back. And this situation, was a whole lot different.

I saw her face get a little contorted when she saw that Tori wasn’t letting go so she decided to grab Garrett’s hand. Okay, that’s fair enough. She’s trying to make me jealous. But what was I supposed to do. Push Tori off? I’m not quite sure what the situation was now, but all I know if that I slowly felt Jessica’s body lean off mine and go to Garrett and I felt Tori’s move closer. This was just too much for me to comprehend.

I did not expect the movies to go like this.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for taking so long and the shortness.
school sucks and soccer's a bitch.
yeah.
forgive me?