Status: Done

Love Will Never Ever Let Us Fall Apart

And I Am On My Own

It's been two weeks.

John has been home from tour for two fucking weeks and he has yet to speak one word to me.

How hard is it to call and just say "Hey! I'm home,"

I'm his girlfriend and he hasn't spoken to me in over three weeks.

I asked Garrett about him. He just told me that John was faithful, but wouldn't talk about the baby.

I've felt horrible the past few weeks. I don't know if it's the stress of being alone or if it's the morning sickness, but it sucks. I just want someone to hold me and tell me it'll be alright. I want John.

I had just gotten up and I already felt sick. I bolted out of bed and went straight to the toilet.

After barfing up my midnight snack I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and left my bathroom.

I walked down the hallway and stopped. I turned around and looked at myself in my full length mirror.

I was starting to show.

I quickly turned around and walked to the kitchen. As soon as I started looking through the cupboards I heard something in the living room.

"Hey,"
♠ ♠ ♠
Realllllllly short chapter. You didn't think it'd be out so fast did ya? No flashbacks this time:/ Comment please!! I have like the first three chapters written and I'm dying to get them out!! I took your idea for the title and went with one of the lines from Listen To Your Heart instead of just having that, because I feel like a ton of people will start using that. Subscribe too please:)