Status: Done

Love Will Never Ever Let Us Fall Apart

Born On The Seventeenth

I heard my alarm go off. I opened my eyes to find myself asleep in our new house. We had been here for about two weeks now but not everything was unpacked and the nursery was a complete mess.

I smiled when I realized what today was. December 17th, my birthday! I turned over to remind John but he wasn't there. He must have already gotten up.

I looked at my phone and saw that I already had lots of birthday wishes. I checked them and replied and finally got out of bed to go get something to eat.

I walked out into the kitchen and realized that John wasn't in the kitchen or the living room.

"John?" I called out.

No answer.

"Where'd he go on my birthday?" I asked myself.

I shrugged it off and sat down on the couch to watch some tv.

After about an hour of mind numbing Seinfeld re-runs I finally got my phone out and dialed John's number.

"Hello?"

"Hey John. Where are you?" I asked.

"Oh, Garrett needed some help moving furniture so I'm over at his house helping," he responded.

I heard a girl laugh in the background.

"That better be Rachael laughing then," I warned jokingly, knowing that it was definitely Garrett's wife who was giggling.

"It is babe. She says she wants to take you out to lunch later to catch up or something," he told me.

"Oh okay. I'll be ready by one," I said.

"Okay I'll tell her. Love you, bye," he said.

"Love you too. Bye," I said hanging up.

I cannot believe he forgot my birthday.
♠ ♠ ♠
Super short! Sorry. Okay, so I got like zero comments on the last two chapters. What's up with that? Please comment! It makes me happy and a happy author updates faster:) thanks for reading