Status: WORKING ON IT

Meanwhile in Chicago...

Fifteen

I saw Katey a wreck. It was pissing me off, because not only a week ago I was this way. I didn’t want anything to do with anyone. The person I now called my boyfriend, was playing me a fool and I was just a broken record. I knew this feeling all too much.

“Cheer up, Katey.” I said as she just sat on her bed eating ice cream. I heard the knock on the door.

“Lizzie open the door.” Brent said. I got off the bed and I opened up the door.

“Fuck off Brent.” I glared at him.

“Wow real classy there Eurotrash.” He said. That is win I kicked him in the balls.

“No one classes me Eurotrash besides my boyfriend. You leave her alone for right now. You stupid piece of shit.” I said being really mean.

“Why are you so hostile?” Brent said gasping for air.

“Because if you didn’t fuck this shit up I could be with my boyfriend right now, and everyone would be happy if you didn’t fuck up everything. We were going good until you started to play my best friend the fool.”

“Oh but it is okay to fuck up everything this Miss 21 something shots.”

“Oh please Patrick maybe a manwhore, but at least he makes his game playing obvious. Leave now.” I said sternly. He left, and I slammed the door. I walked over to my best friend who was sitting on her bed eating ice cream and looking miserable.

“Want some?” She asked me holding out the ice cream and spoon.

“I don’t eat ice cream...” I said looking at the Ben and Jerry’s that made my stomach just ache from all the calories and loads of fat are probably in it. Plus, all that milk oh my gosh my poor stomach.

“Right figure skaters don’t eat.” Katey said eating more of the ice cream.

“No I’m just lactose intolerant and well ice cream is bad food.” I said telling the truth. “If it was like a carrot or something sure.” I laughed. She just looked at me. “What I’m being serious. You know me and eating. We don’t get along.” I said.

“Yeah that is why people everyone always picks you over me.” Katey said.

“What are you talking about over you?” I was confused you.

“Look at you Czech! You have everything. You have money, those cheeks, and those dimples! Look at those dimples. Not to mention looking a you. You are tall, skinny, and have real big boobs. You are perfect. You have that look, that personality that managed to get you Patrick and even Brent if you think about it. He was buying you drinks, and look how happy you make Patrick. You get everything you ever wanted.” My best friend said starting to cry.

“Oh god no no no Katey! I don’t always get what I want. You don’t want my life! I look this way, because it was years of hating myself. Back in high school I never got what I wanted. I was that awkward girl. I was fat, disgusting, and didn’t have many friends. To be honest, I don’t have many friends still I just have you really. Having big boobs, a nice personality, and even money isn’t what it is all cracked out to be. You don’t think I miss my parents who moved back to Poland. They don’t want anything to do with me right now, and that’s why I have money. You don’t think there are just days I want to eat everything in sight, but I can’t because I have to be able to fit in my ice skating dresses. It isn’t fun. Love who you are don’t compare yourself to me, because I’m like the worst person to compare yourself too. I mean did you see what happened to me with Patrick?” I said. I got her to laugh.

“I’m dating a manwhore. Babcia would be rolling in her grave right now.” I said remind my best friend of my grandma that was from Poland and she was crazy. She just hugged me.

“What is your plan Czech?” She asked me.

“Do you want to fuck with Brent’s head?” I asked her. I felt her nod.

“Okay sista we’ll fuck with Brent’s head.” I smiled. She gave me a half smiled. “Go take a shower first. YOU STANK GURL!” Katey went to go shower and I heard my phone ringing Patrick’s ringtone.

“Hello!?” I said picking up.

“You kicked my friend in the balls.” he said in like shock.

“Needs to leave Katey alone right now. Give her like a few hours I’m working on it.” I said to him.

“What are you scheming Eurotrash?” Patrick asked me.

“I’m not doing anything Patrick.” I said trying to sound innocent.

“Lizzie...” He said in a serious tone.

“What! I’m helping Katey feel better. It wasn’t less than a week ago you were pushing my buttons and making me cry over calling me hook up. Give a girl a break.” I said.

“I did and look what happened. I’m a now a one woman kind of man now.”

“You make that sound like a bad thing Patrick...” I said unamused.

“It isn’t a good thing, in less you get a girl like you, who is extremely flexible. When do I get to test that flexibility out?” Patrick said. I just started to laugh.

“It only works when I’m in ice skates.” I joked.

“Well hell they make blade covers for a reason.” Patrick said.

“PATRICK!” I said in shock of his behaviour.

“Legit question. When do I get to sleep with you. You’ve been driving me crazy for like two weeks now.”

“Is that long time for you?”

“Yes...”

“YOU MANWHORE!”

“Eurotrash come on. I’ll rock your little European world. I’ll make you love America.” He said.

“Oh dear god...” I said face palming.

“You know you want to do it. You know you want to come over here and let me sweep you off----”

“--- WHOA WHOA PATRICK TIMOTHY KANE THE SECOND COOL YOUR JETS!” I said completely mind blown at my boyfriend’s talking.

“Hey do know my middle name and that I’m a junior?”

“Ummm google?” I asked him.

“You googled me before?”

“I know what you want me to google.” I said laughing.

“You aren’t funny at all. You just tease me and you never ever execute the teasing. That isn’t nice.” he said.

“Awwwww poor Patrick is gonna have to wait a bit longer. Patrick is gonna die.” I teased him.

“I’ll break up with you.” He said.

“Then you’ll never know how flexible I am.” I laughed.

“Ouch babe.”

“You love me.”

“Love love love.” Patrick mocked me.

“Loser. Anyway how much do you love me?” I asked him.

“Depends on what we are talking about?” he asked me.

“I’m speaking of you are gonna get a table for four at Enclave tonight and we are going to clubbing. Brings Brent, but no slutty girlfriend.”

“Oh what are you up to Elizabeth A... A... Ah fuck I forgot your middle name Czech.” Patrick said.

“Anka. Elizabeth Anka, Patrick. Wait to fucking fail.” I said shaking my head.

“You Poles and your complicated names.” Patrick said.

“ANKA IS NOT HARD!” I said to him.

“Whatever, Elizabeth ANKA, I can get a table there.”

“Oh you can?”

“I’m Patrick Kane you know.”

“Oh this whole time I thought it was Jonathan Toews! Damn.” I said to him laughing.

“Very funny. “ he said not amused. “Tazer was your boyfriend you wouldn’t be going to any clubs.”

“Butt hurt!”

“You make no sense woman.”

“Yet you still date me.”

“Yeah yeah we don’t make sense it is ‘cute’ blah blah blah” He said. I saw Katey walkout of the shower.

“Listen for as much as I would like to tease you about how you are never gonna get into pants for a long time I have to go get ready. I’ll see you around 9 by your condo.”

“Look sexy. Preferably something low and revealing and short.”

“Oh Patrick what am I gonna do with you.”

“Sleep with me obviously.”

“Ugh.” I said hanging up. “Off to my house!”

Twenty minutes later I was at my house and I was getting us both ready. “Katey we have to make you... Well we have to make you kind of slutty. Upscale casual like yeah!” I said looking through my closet.

“The fact you say kind of slutty and look into your closet worries me...” Katey said.

“Girl please, we all have those things that make you look slutty. I have a lot of slut clothes. You didn’t think Patrick Kane fell for me, because I was wearing a t-shirt?”

“Patrick started to go out with you, because he loves your personality and he is too stupid to realise he loves you. JUST LIKE YOU DON’T WANT TO ADMIT YOU LOVE HIM THAT MUCH.”

“On your bike wanker.” I said looking into my closet and then I found it. “AH HA!” I said grabbing out my dress.

“You do realise you are smaller than me?” Katey said.

“GIRL PLEASE You’ll fit into it.” I said handing the little strapless dress with rhinestone on the top of it. It was fierce would get the job done. It was perfect and like hundreds of dollars. I got on ASOS months ago. It was the best purchase I made in a long time. I wore is a few times when I went to some club in Chicago for something, but for the most part it still looked new. I loved it. Katey ran into the bathroom to change and I searched in my closet for something.

Then I found it.

I pulled it out and I just looked at it and grinned. It was a lucky dress. It was the perfect dress. It gave my chest that perfect push and cleavage. It made my ass look perfect and it was just the right amount of short. I was teasing Patrick. I wanted too, because ultimately there was something driving me crazy about him the past few days I didn’t know how to deal. Katey walked out and it was amazing on her.

“See you look perf!” I said to her.

“I feel gross.”

“YOU LOOK FINE! I’d be the first person to tell you look like a fat ass and you don’t. You look amazing.” I smiled. “Sit down time to attack you with makeup and hair stuff!”

An hour later I transformed my friend into one of the fiercest looking girls in the world. Her hair was curled perfectly and her makeup was the best I’ve ever done. She is gonna make his head explode.

“See look at you now! You are just as fierce as me!” I said smiling. “Almost though, because let’s face it who is as fierce as me?” joked around with her. She just laughed and looked at herself in the mirror.

“This doesn’t look like me.” She said.

“It isn’t suppose to look that much like you. This is just one night where you get to act like the fiercest person you know. Really channel your inner slut, really. Have fun tonight it won’t kill you. It is there to cheer you up.” I smiled.

I started to get ready and instead of curls I make my hair straight, shiny, soft, and awesome smelling. I got dressed last, and when I walked out of the bathroom Katey was just staring at me.

“Are you asking for Patrick to take you into the bathroom and have his way with you. You are wearing a pink dress that is short, tight, and revealing. Does it get any worse than that?”

“Any better than that!” I laughed spraying some of my Marc Jacobs perfume on me.

“It barely covers your ass?” She said.

“It covers it doesn’t it?” I said looking at my back end.

“Oh my god you are gonna sleep with him aren’t you?!” Katey said to me.

“Maybe...” I said unsure.

“He talks dirty to you and you are ready to jump him.... Oh tonight is gonna be fun.” Katey rolled her eyes and we got shoes on and left. We took a cab to Patrick’s and the whole time I was getting antsy. “Oh god if you two have sex, I swear to go Lizzie Czech it better be where I can’t hear it. Ugh Patrick Kane is gonna sleep with my best friend. This grosses me out.” Katey said. When the cab stopped I dashed out throwing money at the cab driver. “Oh god you are so gross.” Katey said following me to his condo. I knocked on his door and his mouth dropped.

“OH GOD YES!” Patrick said looking up to the ceiling. He kissed me.

“Oh hey.” Katey said looking at us.

“Sorry!” I looking at my best friend.

“I’ll say it to you too Patrick. If you two have sex, I swear to go Patrick Kane it better be where I can’t hear it.”

“It all depends if she is screamer.” Patrick said looking at me. I slapped him. He is so classy.

“Hello ladies.” I heard Brent say.

“OH FUCK NO!” Katey said.

“Katey, word please.” I said grabbing her hand to move her away from the guys.

“You bitch.” She said looking at me.

“Calm the fuck down. Mess with his brain. You messed with Patrick’s you can mess with Brent’s. You got this. Be fierce. Think what would Lizzie do...”

“Lizzie would just tease him and press his buttons.” Katey said.

“Exactly.” I grinned and walked toward my boyfriend.

Three hours later I watched my friend confuse the living hell out of Brent at Enclave. I watched my boyfriend get hit on by so many girls that they were denied, because he was to interested in the sex that was more than likely gonna happen tonight. I watched Katey leave Enclave with Brent, and Patrick had me out of that club as quick as he could. I wasn’t the slightest drunk. I wasn’t even the slightest buzzed, either was Patrick.

We were those classy people in the elevator all over each other. You know the ones that are so close to getting what we want we didn’t care who saw us. My nerves were getting the best of me when I finally was thrown onto his bed ten minutes after that elevator ride. I didn’t know if this was gonna be the end all to us. However, something in my brain didn’t care about this outcome. It just wanted the present.

I wouldn’t be lying if I said in that pretty good timeframe Patrick understood the flexibility of a figure skater off the ice. There was something different about this time. I didn’t know how to pinpoint it. It was just different and well mind blowing. It was never like this before. I wanted to know why.

When we were done Patrick pulled me close. “You love America yet?” he asked me. I laughed.

“Nope I might need some more convincing.”

“And I’m the perverted one.” he said kissing me again...

At least Katey couldn’t hear?
♠ ♠ ♠
IT WAS INEVITABLE THAT THEY WERE GONNA SLEEP WITH EACH OTHER. TOO MUCH SEXUAL TENSION