Status: Re-Writing

Emotions Run Wild

Dinner

Bella’s back and so are the Cullen’s, but oddly enough I’m still staying with Bella. When Charlie came home the night after Bella had gotten back and I was gone he drove to my house and basically told me to pack it up an move it and that I didn’t have a choice about the matter. But I’m sure if I pushed it he would have left me be but the secret is I like living with the Swans there nice people.

I talked to Edward since they’ve returned but no one else. I pretended to be hurt about Bella not having nightmares anymore and said it was great bonding time lost because he came back. Edward made a face and Bella laughed, first time I’ve heard her laugh in what seems like years.

Well back to the here and now. Bella and Edward invited me to the Cullen’s for dinner, Edward said that know that I know the big secret I can hang around more, also he told Bella repeatedly that he doesn’t hate her for spilling the beans to me. He said I would have found out anyway.

But I’m not sure how I’m going to react to Jasper, last time I seen him he almost killed Bella who I now consider family. But I guess what ever happens, happens. I think that I might really want to see him again I want to look into his eyes and feel alive again, no pun considering he’s dead an all.

I just want to feel something real I guess not these faux emotions I wear most the time. I hear Bella shuffle down the hall towards my room, she knocks and I open letting her in. But instead of coming in she grabs my hand and drags me out the front door, witch is dangerous because she almost took us down twice.

“Bella where are you taking me?” I ask/groan as she just continues to pull me into the woods behind our house.

“Are you going to rape me?” I whisper making her stop and give me an incredulous look.

“Were going to the Cullen’s.” She says and continues to drag me still, until we were out of view of the house.

“Oh my god you are going to rape me!” I say rather loud and with a scared edge to it even though once again the real emotions evade me. Bella does a nice “Gah!” sound before Emmett jumps out from behind a tree scaring the crap out of Bella. I laugh until she turns to glare at me.

“What’s going on? Why are you-” Edward steps out from behind a tree and to Bella’s side. “you guys here?” I ask looking around like I must be missing something.

“You are missing something.” Edward laughs at me as he kisses Bella. Right when he starts to kiss Bella I picture Emmett and Jasper making out, nude, in a field of roses. Edwards tares away form Bella and looks at me as if I’ve lost it.

I laugh and Emmett looks at me questioningly and Bella just looks hurt. “I just imagined Emmett and Jasper making out, nude. No big deal.” Okay now everyone was looking at me as if I lost it.

“Cullen place! Remember people?” I laugh while they all try to recover them self’s. Emmett squats in front of me and I laugh because he looks like his panty hose are riding up. Edward laughs as Bella climbs on top of him.

“Climb on Emmett where just going to run to our house, were vampires so were pretty fast.” Edward laughs again at the face I make. But never the less I climb on Emmett then he just shoots forward causing my eyes to shut and for me to bury my head in his overly sized back.

“So,” Emmett yells over the wind rushing by my ears. “picturing me naked huh? I wouldn’t let Rose find out!” He laughs a deep hardy laugh and I think speeds up.

Within a few minuets where in front of the Cullen’s house and I’m not ready to stand when Emmett sets me on my feet I just fall on my ass. Then without any notice I jump up and bounce around.

“I want to do that again! You were so fast! That was such a rush!” Adrenaline is pumping through my veins and I feel wired.

Esme comes out the front door and smiles hugging Bella then me, “Welcome to the family!” she whispers in my ear. I just smile back and hope she doesn’t mean what I think she does, about Jasper and the vision.

Well either way I just go along with it and allow her to guide me in the house an arm on my shoulders and a arm on Bella’s. I walk into the house and it looks so different, but I did only see it when decked out for Bella’s party.

Carlisle greets Bella and I at the door while Rosalie just greets Emmett, I laugh looks like I’ve seen almost everyone. Just Jasper and Alice left. Edward clears his throat and asks to see me aside.

“Scarlett please don’t mention Alice, she stayed I Italy leaving this family and Jasper. “ He whispers into my ear while motioning to the stack of books on an end table near the stairs.

“So dinner will be on the table in about fifteen minuets!” Esme announces clapping her hands together.

“Glade I’m not the only one who will be eating tonight.” Bella laughs and snakes her arm around Edwards waste.

“Aren’t they going to eat?” I ask earning an earful of laughter’s even Rosalie thought that it was oh so funny.

“Vampires don’t eat dear.” Carlisle I’m guessing tries to suppress a laughter.

“Yeah what did you think we were gonna do? Eat our stake rare.” Emmett laughs a very loud booming laugh and I roll my eyes.

“I don’t know put a squirrel on your plate.” I say rolling my eyes it’ not nice to pick on the new girl who only knows select things about vampires.

“I have to pee.” I announce heading upstairs.

“Do you know where it is?” Edward laughs, I picture his brothers again and he shuts up.

“I’ll find it!” It’s my turn to laugh now as I continue up the stairs. I hit the second floor and open the last door on the left. Bad idea.

I yelp and close the door on Jasper and his perfectly sculpted six-pack, damn I caught him changing. I keep my hand on the knob and my back against the door.

He turns the knob and opens the door, me still facing the other way. He puts a hand on both my shoulders and turns me around to face him, I look up and into those golden eyes and my world feels different.

I feel a spark of happiness and smile up at him, then without any warning I feel a wave of lust. And the next thing I know his lips are on mine, his cool stone lips are masked in my soft increasingly warm lips.

He slides his hands around my waste and pulls me into the room, I reach my hands around and tangle them in his hair. I kick the door so it closes when I walk by. He finds a way to get me on the bed an under him.

He starts to kiss down my neck and I breathe heavy my hands still tangled in his hair, I have no idea what is going on! I just feel so, so for lack of a better word, Horney.

I pull his hair and he gets the idea coming back to my lips and kisses me full on. I moan into his lips but try to push him away. He lets me but gives me an odd look.

“I came up here to find a bathroom.” I say with a chuckle avoiding eye contact so hopefully that won’t happen again while my bladder has a vengeance.

After I’m done I walk out of the bathroom just to have Jasper push me back into the bedroom and kiss me almost forcefully but I can tell he’s holding back. I tangle my hands back in his hair starting where we stopped.

He runs a hand over my stomach then slips his hand under my shirt, I gasp at how cold and amazing it feels. I still feel the lust building inside me, radiating to Jasper and his coming out in pulses. He yanks my shirt over me head leaving me in just my lacy black bra.

He runs his hands over my breast causing my nipples to harden, I let out a low moan and can feel him harden slightly pressing against me grinding his hips into mine. He licks my nipples trough the cloth with makes the cold less of a sensation and his tongue more of one.

I moan again but this time louder and then I hear foot steps coming up the stairs, knowing that if it were a vampire I would have never heard them I quickly push Jasper off of me, well he lets me push him off.

I grab my shirt and pull it over my head then get off the bed just to be pulled back down, “I want to see you tonight.” Jasper says pulling me to him for a kiss.

I nod my head and run out the door. Bella stops and looks form the bathroom across the hall to me then gives me a questioning look.

“Not the bathroom I guess!” I laugh nervously then shrug and ask what she’s doing up here.

“Getting you dinners ready.” She says looking weird, “What were you doing in Jasper’s room?” She asks then a light bulb goes on above her head and her eyes get all wide.

I mouth the word “later” to her and she stifles a laugh, then we head down the stairs to eat dinner with the Cullen’s, I hear Jasper leave his room and come down a minuet later then us.

I steal once glance at him, he’s staring at me a small smile on his lips. I can’t wait for tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah the longest chapter ever! Sexy huh? Comment please!

Scarlett's outfit.