Status: Re-Writing

Emotions Run Wild

Scarlet

I wanted – no needed to see her. I knew that Alice had been at the house, how else would she have gotten Bella. So I went with Edward or well I suppose I followed him, but he knew I was there. My thoughts gave me away.

She was sitting on the porch staring just past me, I knew she didn’t know I was there and I was almost close enough to be in range of her obvious power. I was about to step out when she sighed and stood walking in the door leaving me behind farther and farther from her.
I waited until her light flicked on before I climbed up the tree just beside her window. She had peeled off her shirt and was digging through her drawer looking for something most likely to sleep in.

Her movements caused me to smile slightly. I was so close that I could see the curve of her breasts in her bra as she dug through her drawer pulling out some shorts and a tank.

Dropping these onto her bed, she undid the button on her jeans and slid the zipper down before slowly jiggling her hips to slip the pants down before pushing them the rest of the way.

Settling her shorts on her hips she reached behind her she unhooked her bra tossing it at the still open drawer, if I hadn’t been so enthralled by the curve, the fullness that had just been released from her bra I would have been proud to see the bra land exactly where she aimed; hanging off the open drawer.

I wanted to run my hands over those breasts, feel her nipples pucker beneath my cold skin. I wanted to taste every inch of Scarlet and as she slid the tank top down over the breasts settling the bottom over the top of her shorts before walking over to turn her lamp on beside her bed and flicking off the main room light.

I could feel my lust and my groin was tightening as I watch her place her pillows against the headboard before slipping under her covers and pulling a notebook out and a fountain pen. I watched her swirl the pen around the page, stopping every now again to tap it the top against her chin as she stared off into space.

I wanted to know what she was writing. I really had to know.

Eventually she capped the pen and put both in the drawer beside her bed and flicked off her lights. I waited until her heartbeat slowed, signifying she was asleep before I slipped into the window and ran my hands around the cups of the bra that hung waiting. Getting enough of the fabric and imagining the way they would cup her rounded, firm breasts and moved to the drawer. I was going to read what she wrote even though I felt guilty about it, I was just so happy to be able to feel my emotions for a change that I pushed that guilt away.

I wasn’t however, expecting it to be a journal. A journal filled with dates since she had come here to Forks and I was in so many of them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well we wanted to post something fun and light. So here it is a horny Jasper.

Love,
Devon