Status: Re-Writing

Emotions Run Wild

Rosalie

I feel Jasper’s cold lips on my forehead then him whispering something to himself, I stir my eyes fluttering open. Jasper gives me a small smile but I feel the pain that he feels.

I don’t know what is happening anymore, wasn’t it just yesterday that I was hurting myself because he said he loved another?

But now all I want is him close to me, I want to be in his arms for the rest of my life. Which I just learned isn’t that long at all.

“Scarlett,” Jasper whispers moving my hair from my face as I turn into him letting his arms surround me.

“I want to talk to you about what happened, you have to und-” But I cut him off with a finger to his lips.

“I know Jasper, I know that you still love her. I know that you will always love her. I just hope that you love me more.” I take a breath, I know that I was being a silly child when I cut myself. I just wasn’t used to the over flow of emotions and let them take over what I did.

“I was being stupid when I cut myself, but I guess that it was a good thing. If I hadn’t, I would have just died in a week without knowing not even realizing what happened.” I say choking out every word as tears prickle my eyes, I’m going to die in a week and that’s it.

“Scarlett I do love you more then Alice, and I love you even more for understanding that she will always have a small part of my heart. But you have a bigger one.” Jasper says while stroking my arm and leaning his forehead against mine, I breath in his sweet smell and close my eyes wishing now would last forever.

“Love, you know that there are other options right?” Jasper says pulling away so he can see my whole face, which is scrunched up. What other options could I have? I’m going to die in a week that’s all that’s to it.

“You could, be like me. Like us, the family. You could become a vampire.” He says though he was struggling with his words, he looks down not meeting my eyes.

I never thought of that. I thought that there was only one option for me; death. I forgot that they were vampires, I forgot I could become one of them.

“Jasper, I don’t know. What happens if I do? What will I be like? Will I have to like die like in the movies? I know that I have no family to leave but can I still see Bella?” I feel my head buzz as all the questions come flowing out of my mouth.

Jasper sighs getting up, “Carlisle can explain it to you more.” He walks out the door and in a flash Carlisle comes walking in a smile on his face.

“So you want to know about becoming one of us.” He smiles brighter as I nod my head.

*

Four hours later Esme shoos Carlisle out of the room I’m in and brings me some soup. After I’m done she gives me a hug and kisses the top of me head laughing and giving me a “Good luck.”

I stare at her confused as she winks and walks out of the room a small smile on her face as she chuckles to herself.

“Scarlett!” Bella yells as she bursts through the door tackling me to the bed, she hugs my so tight it’s kind of hard to breath but I don’t care. I hug her back and Edward walks in behind her followed by Jasper.

The guys smile at us and talk amongst themselves while Bella sits up still hugging me, we sit cross legged facing each other and she smiles sadly at me.

“So have you explored your options?” She says a double meaning to her words, I smile at her.

“Yeah I know all my options.” I say back ducking my head so I don’t have to look at anyone.

“Everyone get out.” I look up and Rosalie is standing in the doorway, everyone kind of looks at each other while Edward just stares at Rosalie like she grew a new head since last time he seen her.

Everyone clears out and I get up to follow when Rosalie puts her arm out stopping me and points to the bed. I make an audible gulp and she rolls her eyes.

“I’m not going to bite, but that is what I wanted to talk to you about.” She sighs looking at her hands and then back at me.

“You want to talk to me about you biting me?” I ask, looking at her the same way Edward had.

“Yes, well not me. Carlisle or Jasper.” She says waving her hand in the air, now I know what she’s talking about.

“Look Rosal-” I start and she gives me a death glare and I break off mid sentence.

“Have you decided?” She demands and I lower my head.

“N-no but-” She waves her hand in the air and sits in a chair close to the bed.

“You should I don’t like you and you’re the person who drove my sister away, but your also the person who makes my brother happy.” She sighs, and rolls her eyes.

“If you care about Jasper even a little you’ll choose to become like us. I know your hurting about this, but so is he.” She says getting up and walking out without a second glance. I sigh and flop back on the bed.

There’s an awful lot of things to consider and allot of things I don’t even know but I think I know what’s going to happen. Jasper cracks the door and peaks his head throw.

“You okay? She didn’t scare you did she?” He laughs walking in the rest of the way and sitting next to me, I look into his eyes and feel happy but behind that I feel the crushing pain. Sighing once more I smile at him.

“What’s on your mind love?” He asks smiling back at me and kissing my forehead.

“I want to be like you.” I blurt out. He looks at me for a moment with a confused face then breaks out into a breath taking smile, then pulls me into a breath taking hug.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, it took a while but it was well worth it!

I loved the amount of comments last time and know you, my lovely readers will do just as many as last time.