Status: Re-Writing

Emotions Run Wild

Mastiffs

Rain, so heavy I can’t see two feet in front of me that’s what Forks is like and to top it off I’m lugging my bags to my aunts car with no assistance because she doesn’t want to break a nail.

After throwing my things in the trunk of her SUV she throws me a towel. “Thanks.” I grumble as she pulls a face.

“That’s for the seat. I don’t want my baby to smell like wet dog.” I roll my yes at her while she glares.

“I can see why your mother sent you here, your not the sharpest tool in the shed.” she snickered as I climbed in.

“You do know the real reason I was sent here right? Because I can’t feel emotions so those silly little insults your saying attempting to make me feel insecure are worthless words to me because I don’t give a flying fuck.” I state in a mater-of fact tone with a dangerous edge at the end.

“What do you mean you can’t feel emotions are you like retarded or something?” she scoffs.

“No I’m a psychopath, and you know a good amount of us turn into serial killers and we start with the people closes to us.” I smirk as she shifts uncomfortably, I normally think an idiot when people jump to the conclusion that I’m going to kill them but this could be a fun thing to mess around with.

“Well.” She stops short of what she was going to say and gives me a wary look, I grin evilly well aware I look like a killer from some horror movie.

She starts the car and pulls out of the small forks airport, and I turn my ipod on and blast the music drowning out the rap that auntie Jennifer is blasting.

Soon enough I end up falling asleep.

An hour later I wake up to Jennifer shutting honking the horn at a very loud level. “Damn it! You don’t own the fucking road Cullen!” she screams out the window flipping a silver Volvo off.

I raise my eye brow in a questioning way but she ignores me as the silver car drives off.

“You get the empty room upstairs. I have some things to do so I will be home when ever.” She says as she stops the SUV in front of a older looking house.

It’s all a dingy looking brown color with white window panes, a porch with a swing on it. It’s surrounded by woods I’m guessing that it’s on the outskirts of Forks.

She throws me a key and pops the trunk. I get out and step right into a huge puddle, at least it stopped raining I guess. After I pull my stuff out of the trunk and close it she speeds away coming inches from dousing me with a waterfall of mud.

I scoff and drag my things up the driveway and stairs trying not to get them wet, no wetter. I put the key in the lock and turn hearing a thud meaning that she has this thing dead bolted, why would you do that in a town like this?

After that I push the door open revealing a rather dark house. I flip the light on by the door and drag my things inside. It’s a hall leading to a stair case, I start to walk down the hall lugging my things behind me.

I flip all the lights on, on the way to the stairs I pass a front room that looks like it’s been collecting dust for awhile. I also pass a small kitchen that also looks like it’s been collecting dust.

I pull my things up stairs and leave them at the top, it’s pitch black up stairs nothing but a window at the end of the hall letting in the dim light from sunset I search for a light switch along the walls, I can’t seem to find any so I walk back to my bags and pull out my phone form extra light.

As I turn back I see a figure at the end of the hall, it doesn’t look human more animal but huge. I can’t feel fear but that doesn’t mean I’m oblivious to danger. I look around for something to defend my self with but instead see the light switch behind me.

I make a mad dash for the switch and turn it on blinding my for a moment. I quickly turn around to see what the figure is and then slap myself on the forehead. It’s a dog, a Mastiff to be exact. There the biggest breed of dog in the world. And it looks like this one hasn’t eaten in a while.

I walk towards the dog slowly looking for any sign that it might attack. It sniffs my hand then licks it wagging it’s tail it barks at me happily.

I check it’s collar and it says it’s owner is Jennifer and that it’s name is Maces I smile, the dog is cute. I walk down the stairs calling the dog I go to the kitchen and open the figuration then slam it close. All the food in it is spoiled and smells horrible.

I open a closet and see a fifty pound bag of dog food sitting on the floor, I grab the biggest bowl from above the sink and fill it, setting it down for Maces I do the same with water then head back up stairs.

I carry my things into my room witch is basic. It has a queen size bed, a dresser, a small walk-in closet and a window facing the woods with white set walls. I set my bags just inside the closet doors and dig around for something to sleep in.

I pull out a pair of black boy shorts and a Gir t-shirt. I also pull out my bedding from my old room witch is a discontinued set of Invader Zim bed wear. I make my bed and as soon as I’m done Maces comes bounding in and jumps on my bed wrinkling the sheets and falling asleep instantly.

I roll my eyes grabbing a towel and head to the bathroom to take a shower, I lock the door behind me just encase and peal off my still damp clothes. I throw them in the hamper behind the door.

The bathroom is nice enough, it is all black and has chrome fixtures. I turn on the cold water and get in, I don’t like hot showers for some reason.

After I’m done I put on my clothes and head down stairs. I switch off all the lights and even though it’s only ten ‘o clock I still feel tired enough to sleep the night through.

It was Tuesday tomorrow and I was enrolled in school witch is what I was going to do tomorrow, school.

I enter my room and climb into bed leaving enough room on the edge of the bed for the over sized dog that was snoring rather loudly at the moment. I sigh and close my eyes wondering as I often do, what would it be like to feel again?
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't have time to proof read, I'm to tired so if there's anything wrong please tell me!

Please comment we love it when you do.