Status: Re-Writing

Emotions Run Wild

Jessica and Bella

It’s a new day, so I’m just going to forget about what happened yesterday. The only bad thing about this is that when I freaked out and ran I left my bag in there car. Hopefully I can get it back without a mention of yesterday.

It’s still only Wednesday so there’s still two more days until I can get a car, life is looking up. In the sense that it can’t see it’s feet and falls face first into the dirt.

I walk up to the school not wet for a change because it’s actually not raining today. Still cloudy as ever though.

I see the whole group of Cullen’s witch I learned is who they are thanks to a grape named Jessica. I walk up to them head held high, to make sure that they don’t think they can make a scene of yesterday and get away with. They part like the red sea to Alice, I walk right up to her .

“My bag please.” I say as cold as I can.

“Sure.” She reaches in the car behind her and hands it to me. I nod my head in thanks and walk away. I hear footsteps behind me so I turn around to see and very pale brunette stumbling towards me.

“H-Hi, I’m Bella.” She stutters out. I think I’m smiling. She reminds me of a younger me, before the whole emotionless thing happened.

I stop in my tracks, I think I just felt warmth towards her. But unlike last time it’s subtle, I think I liked it.

“Hi Bella, I’m Scarlett.” I say warmly, even if I don’t feel it anymore I still want to be nice I guess. I offer her my hand and she takes it looking relived that I didn’t bite her head off.

“What’s you first class?” She asks smiling over at me, I return the smile with less enthusiasm.

“English.” I say pointing to the direction were walking.

“Oh cool me too.” She says tripping over her own feet and grabbing my arm to keep her from taking a header into the floor.

*

Lunch is okay I guess Bella said she wants me to sit with her so I agree so we go sit with Jessica and some other people I don’t really care to know.

“Hey Bella.” Jessica says making room for Bell and I.

“So your Scarlett?” She asks leaning onto the table to see over Bella and to me.

“Yeah.” I say trying to ignore her, and take a bite of my… whatever this place serves not sure it’s even dead yet.

“So is it true? Are you like some emotionless freak.” She asks with a slight smirk on her face as the girls around her snicker.

“She’s not a freak.” Bella mumbles just audible for Jessica to hear.

“What did you say plain-Jane? Oh right nothing unless you little Cullen click is with you. How pathetic. You whore.” The girls around her burst into laughter this time drawing the attention on some other students making Bella tear up.

Just then the Cullen’s walk in and I look at Jasper for some reason then a serge of anger flares through my body making me jump up and slam Jessica’s face into her pizza.

As soon as it came it went and left me standing there Jessica on the verge of tears and the rest of the cafeteria in total shock. But then the whole place apart from a few burst into fits of laughter.

“Ugh! Did you see that?” She turns and asks the principle that had his back conveniently turned the whole time even after the whole school started laughing.

“No I’m sorry Jessica I didn’t see it, what did she do?” She asks his face a little flushed from trying to hide the not so well hidden laugh about to burst forth from his mouth.

“She shoved my head into a plate of pizza! She should be expelled!” She shrieks only making the crowd laugh louder then it already was.

“I’m so sorry Jessica but I can’t suspend people just from hear say. Now go clean yourself up.” He smiles at her a chuckle coming right after.

I look back at Jasper to see him with a slight smile on his face along with all the other Cullen’s including Alice. I grab Bella by the hand and take her out of the cafeteria and to her locker.

“Grab your stuff your going home.” I say to her and she just nods grabbing her things and whipping the tears from her eyes.

When we get outside Edward is standing by his car and motions for us to join him.

“Get in I’ll take you home Scarlett and I’ll take Bella with me, she can stay at my house for a while. I’ll see if my dad can write her a note. He’s a doctor.” Edward says opening the passenger side for Bella. I climb in the back.

After what seems like nothing more then a few minuets Edward is outside my door holding it open for me waiting for me to get out. As soon as I do he grabs my arm making me turn to face him.

“Thank you, for what you did for Bella.” He says as if it were the most grave thing ever to cross his lips.

“Yeah no problem, Jessica was being a bitch and needed to be put in her place.” I smirk at him and he in turn smirks back.

“I know you might be going through some stuff and you may think it’s weird or you may need to talk or something but me and my family is here if you ever need to talk. Me especially considering I owe you one for sticking up for my Bella.” Me smiles genuinely at me and I wish I could give him a genuine warm smile back but I can’t so a fake will have to do.

I guess a fake has had to do for along time, maybe with all these sudden bursts of emotion they won’t have to be fake forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love this story please update!

And also show some love for my co-writer who has let me focus on this story and update our other story for the both of us.