Status: Working on it

A Solar Eclipse Only Happens With a New Moon

Andrew's in Seattle

Chapter 19

“You were able to eat and you cut yourself!" said Alice shocked.

“I know, I freaked" I said and sighed.

“He sounds more serious than we thought" said Carlisle. I nodded my head.

“I’ve been trying to tell you, he is horrible!" I said throwing my hands in the air.

Alice jumped up. “I just saw something!, it was blurry, I have never seen a vision like this before, I had to concentrate really hard. It was a figure and he was walking through the forest shooting things out of his fingertips, like he was attacking" she said and rubbed her temples.

“That is him, at least you saw him, and maybe you will be able to see him again!" I said trying to sound hopeful.

“We will start calling some of the other vampires to come and help us" said Edward.

****************

Jacob wanted me to come and watch a movie at his house. I knocked on his door and he smiled at me as he answered the door.

“Hey Jake" I said.

He held my hand as he led me towards the couch. We sat down. I looked around, his home feels so cozy. “It’s pretty small here" he said.

“I like it" I said smiling. “Where is Billy?" I asked.

“He’s out with Charlie" he responded. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

I leaned in to give him a quick peck but Jake wanted more than a small peck. Jake smirked into the kiss. He licked my bottom lip for access and I let him. He roamed my mouth. I can feel myself blushing under his touch, I have never kissed a guy like this before, and turning into a vampire can do that to you.

We pulled apart panting. I could tell Jake was blushing.

“Are you, Jacob black blushing at me?" I said jokingly.

He shrugged his shoulders “who wouldn't" he replied.

We flipped on a random movie; it looked like an old one by the looks of it.

Jacob wrapped his arms around me and I leaned into him. This felt right, being with Jacob feels right. I laughed remembering me and Jake before this and how we were at each other throats.

“What is so funny?" he asked. “A guy just got shot in the movie and you laugh" he said and poked my side.

“I wasn't really paying attention, I was thinking about how we were before, and now look at us" I said looking up at him.

He smiled and kissed my forehead. Jake held my hand as we watched the movie and traced circles on my hand with his thumb.

Jakes phone began to ring. He groaned and then answered it. He looked worried after he hung up. “What is it?" I asked.

“There was a killing in Seattle, 5 people who were walking around got killed and Sam is pretty sure it was a vampire" he said avoiding my eyes.

“It’s Andrew! I passed Seattle, he is getting closer Jake" I said worried.

“Don’t worry I won't let him near you, I'll protect you" he said.

I sighed. I don't care about me; I care about you and protecting you!
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it has been a LONG time. Its just I don't get any comments, and I feel like no one likes my story, if you do want me to keep updating then tell me. Don't be a quiet reader. I'll update if I know at least SOMEONE is out there reading it. If not then for now it will be when ever I feel like it, sorry.