Status: Working on it

A Solar Eclipse Only Happens With a New Moon

My Own Plan

I had a nightmare, that Andrew was killing all of us, every single one of us. Everyone was looking at me with pain and anger. They hated me for making them come. They blamed me for their pain.

I woke with a start. I sat up and looked around. Jacob was gone, but I can hear them downstairs. This was perfect timing.

I got up and changed. I made sure to remove anything to remind anyone of me.
I opened the window very quietly. I lifted one foot on the ledge. I heard the door open. I turned to see Renesme. She looked at me with frightened eyes.

I held a finger to my lips. I gave her a hug, waved and then jumped out and started running. I ran as fast as I could. I found the forks sign. I stopped there. I don't smell him here yet. I turned around to look around.

“Didn’t expect to find you here Alexa" said his voice.

I turned quickly to see him. “What no hug, no hello, and no welcome banner" he said and laughed.

“You don't deserve anything" I said.

“I deserve you or your power" he said stepping closer to me.

“No one can have me" I said. He put his hand on my cheek.

“You like the feel of being human" he said.

“I hate it" I said. He laughed. “Join me, and I will change you back" he said.

I turned around and started running, I was heading towards somewhere away from the people. I found a clearing and stopped and turned around just as Andrew stopped.

‘I do smell some other vampires" he said. “Friends of you?"

“No" I said quickly. He smiled.

“You know Alexa, I have a ring in my pocket" he said.

“Give it to someone else" I said.

“Well I could take your powers" he said.

I took a few steps back. “Alexa" shouted Bella. Everyone had found us. They all stood behind me. No, they weren’t supposed to come, I was going to take care of this myself.

“Alexa, my, my, you sure have made a lot of friends" said Andrew. ‘To bad there all going to die and I will take all there powers" he said.

Everyone hissed from behind me. “I see you made some friends with some werewolf’s" he said.

I looked behind me and there they all were. Every single werewolf. The first one I saw was Jacob. I turned around. One of the vampire used his power to control the rocks and through them at him. He just put up his hand and they broke.

I ducked down so one wouldn't hit me. “Oh right Alexa, I forgot, you can get hurt a little more easily, shame you will end the fastest" he said and shrugged.

I heard Jacob growl. Another vampire, I forgot her name, tried to make Andrew see the bad things he didn't want to see. His eyes went blank and one second later they were open and he was furious.

“Do not test me! I will hurt each and every one of you" he said.

“Please don't" I said.

Andrew smiled at me. “Are you Alexa, begging me? The girl who doesn't beg and isn't scared of anything" Andrew said walking towards me.

“I’m not scared of you" I said.

He was right in front of me. He held my hand and lifted it up.

“If you’re not scared of me, then accept me" he said.

I shook my head. “Ahh, Alexa I didn't want to have to kill you" he said.

He squeezed my wrist. “Ouch" I said and tried to pull out of his hold.

‘Anyone moves a muscle and I kill you all" he said.

“Please don't" I said.

I heard a growl and then Jacob leaped towards Andrew. “No" I shouted.
♠ ♠ ♠
k yes i KNOW its been a LONG LONG time and i am really really sorry! but i kinda forgot..... oops and i didn't think anyone would be interested anymore, but then i got some comments, (you know who are are :D ) and i feel i should at least finish the story, its basically done, 2 more 3 chapters left, don't be sad ): but please! enjoy my other stories! i am putting up a new story :D its about spies! keep watch any day now it will be up!