Status: PLEASE NOTE--THIS WAS "THAT SUMMER" BUT I'M REWRITING IT...PLEASE KEEP WITH ME! YOU'LL LOVE IT I PROMISE!!! :D

Memories That Fade Like Photographs;

one;

"Oh my gosh! That's so cute!" Anna giggled as I picked out different outfits from her small collection of clothes in her tiny closet, from behind the beat-up door. I laughed and smiled at her.

"You gotta look good for high school girl!" I said just a little too loudly, resulting in two bangs from the basement ceiling, where Anna's dad was resting. My eyes got wide and I silently apologized through the look in my eyes.

"Oh my gosh...I'm sorry...I forgot..." I whispered as Anna patted my shoulder. She shrugged it off and went back to digging in her closet. The thought of her being alone here with her dad chilled me to the bone.

Anna lived a very hard and stressful life. Her dad beat her...a lot. But she made me swear not to tell a soul. And Anna was my best friend, so of course I kept her secret. I just cried at night when I thought about the stories she told me about what happened when her dad came home from a night of drinking...

It doesn't hurt, She tells me...

I'm fine, really. But I don't believe it.

I see the bruises she tries to hide with long clothes and make-up I buy for her. I hear the stories of the nights she wishes she was never born... I watch the time bomb ticking right before my eyes...but I never do anything to diffuse it before time runs out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so this was like super uber duper shorty, IK.
BUT, I will add more, soon.
I promise.
And yes, for those already subscribed, this was That Summer, but I didn't really like the way it was going...and this one will be much better I promise...please don't hate me... D:
I love you guys!
Please comment and subscribe!

zingerlove<3