Somewhere in the Middle

Slut.

“Riley… Riley… RILEY! Wake the fuck up!” Someone shouted in my ear. I groaned and smacked them.

“What?” I asked, and sat up, looking at Hayley who had a giant grin on her face.

Guess what?” She asked.

“What?”

“Ace asked me to be his girlfriend!” She squealed. My jaw dropped and I screamed, but my screamed was drowned out by more screams coming through the door. All of the girls bust in, and surrounded us.

“He asked you to be his girlfriend?” Val asked. Hayley bit her lip and nodded, earning more screams from the girls.

“Okay, the guys can’t know yet,” mom said.

“Know what?” Dad asked, from the door. Wow, were we screaming so loud that we didn’t hear them run up the steps? Looks like it.

“Um… Aceaskedmetobehisgirlfriend,” Hayley said in a rush. All of the guys blinked, but Brian shook his head.

“He did what?” He asked.

“Who did what?” Zacky asked.

“Whose ass are we kicking?” Matt asked. Hayley took a deep breath, and looked over at me. I smiled in support.

“Ace asked me to be his girlfriend,” she said slowly. The entire room was silent. I bit my lip and grabbed Hayley’s hand. Curses were flying from their lips while Hayley, the girls, and I were sitting on my bed. Mom started braiding hair while Gena started playing with mine. I heard my phone vibrate, so I reached over and grabbed it off the night stand. I tapped the screen and gasped at the text.

“What the fuck?” I said quietly.

“What?” Hayley asked, leaning in closer to me. I showed it to her. “Aiden has a girlfriend?” She asked, and grabbed the phone.

“Looks like it,” I said and crossed my arms. “Damnit,” I pouted.

“What’s wrong?” Gena asked from behind me. Hayley handed her the phone, and she read it. “Do you like him?” She asked. I nodded. “I’m sorry,” she said. I shrugged.

“It’s okay.”

“All of you guys get out. We’re getting these two ready for school,” mom said, and pointed the door. All of the guys mumbled incoherently and stumbled off.

“Both of you take a shower. Riley, come back in here, Hayley go back to your own room,” Michelle said. “Lacey, go keep the guys entertained.”

“On it,” Aunt Lacey said, and raced down the hall.

“Val, you’re with me. Gena, Leana, you’ve got Riley,” Michelle said, and walked out of the room with Val. Hayley and I looked at each other, shrugged and went to our separate bathrooms. I took a longish shower, and got out, drying myself off, before wrapping a towel around myself and walking into my bedroom to see mom standing there with an outfit in her hands.

“Put this on,” she said, shoving the clothing in my hands. I nodded, and went back into the bathroom to change. I slipped on the black boots and then walked back out. Gena smiled, and pointed to my vanity so she could do my hair and make-up. She kept it down and made my make-up look natural.

“Wow,” I said, looking in the mirror. “Thank you,” I said to both of them, and hugged them.

“Now, get to school before you’re late,” mom said, and pushed me out the door. I grabbed my bag, and hoisted it over my shoulder. I leaned against the wall, and waited for Hayley. A coupe seconds later, she walked out.

“You look hot,” we said at the same time. “Let’s go,” Hayley said and walked down the steps with me trailing behind her.

“Have fun at school!” Dad shouted from the kitchen.

“We will!” We shouted back. I went to my purple car and smiled. I love the color purple.

*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

When we got to the school, I saw some girl hanging on to Aiden’s arm, trying to start a conversation with Giana and Barbie. You could tell they were not interested.

“Thank God,” Barbie muttered under her breath when we walked up.

“Oh hey, there you two are. Guys, this is my girlfriend, Shylynn Morris. Shy, these two are Riley and Hayley,” Aiden introduced. Shylynn gave us the fakest smile she could muster.

“Hi,” she said. Oh my God. Even her voice was fucking annoying.

“Hi,” Hayley and I said in unison.

“Excuse us, Aiden, but we need to talk to our besties,” Giana said, smiling at Aiden, and grabbing mine and Hayley’s arms. She dragged us away from the group with Barbie following, and led us outside.

“Ugh!” She screeched. “That little bitch thinks she can get away with stealing mine and Barbie’s hair color?! Fuck no! Skank is going down,” she seethed.

“Okay, calm yourself, Gi,” I said. She took a couple deep breaths, and her shoulders relaxed.

“I’m calm,” she said.

“Right, anyway, so that girl’s Aiden’s new girl?” Hayley asked. Barbie nodded.

“Yupp,” she said.

“Looks like a slut to me,” I growled. Inner jealousy was definitely coming out. Hayley smirked.

“I think we just got Shylynn a little nickname,” she laughed.

“And what might that be?” Barbie asked.

“Slutlynn.” I laughed.

“Good one.” The five minute bell rang and we all made our way to our first period class.

*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

On the way home, I was driving by myself since Barbie got a ride from someone else, and Giana was spending the night with her. I heard Bottoms Up start playing and cranked the volume. I started to sing along.

[Intro]
Yeah
Oh oh it's Mr. Steal Yo Girl
Oh oh it's Mr. Steal Yo Girl oh oh
Let's go

[Chorus: Trey Songz]
Bottoms up, bottoms up, ey, what's in ya cup
Got a couple bottles, but a couple ain't enough
Bottoms up, bottoms up, throw your hands up
Tell security we bout to tear this club up
Bottoms up, bottoms up, pocket full of green
Girl, you know I love the way you shake it in them jeans
Bottoms up, bottoms up, throw ya hands up
Bottoms up, bottoms up, bottoms up (up, up)

[Verse 1: Trey Songz]
You know what it is girl, we back up in this thang
Money stay in my pocket, girl, I'm like a walkin' bank
Tell me whatcha drank, tell me whatcha thank
If I go get these bottles, we go alcohol insane
Callin' all the girls, do you hear me?
All around the world, city to city
Cheers to the girls, throw a deuce to the guys
Now I got a chicken and a goose in the ride
Gettin' loose in the ride
Hatin' ass nigga you can move to the move to the move to the side

[Chorus: Trey Songz]
Bottoms up, bottoms up, ey, what's in ya cup
Got a couple bottles, but a couple ain't enough
Bottoms up, bottoms up, throw your hands up
Tell security we bout to tear this club up
Bottoms up, bottoms up, pocket full of green
Girl, you know I love the way you shake it in them jeans
Bottoms up, bottoms up, throw ya hands up
Bottoms up, bottoms up, bottoms up (up, up)

[Verse 2: Trey Songz]
My vision's blurred, my words slurred
Its jam packed, a million girls
And I ain't tryin to lead em
We drunk so let me be your alcohol hero
Callin' all the girls, do you hear me?
All around the world, city to city
Cheers to the girls, throw a deuce to the guys
Now I got a chicken and a goose in the ride
Gettin' loose in the ride
Hatin ass nigga you can move to the move to the move to the side

[Chorus: Trey Songz]
Bottoms up, bottoms up, ey, what's in ya cup

Got a couple bottles, but a couple ain't enough
Bottoms up, bottoms up, throw your hands up
Tell security we bout to tear this club up

Bottoms up, bottoms up, pocket full of green
Girl, you know I love the way you shake it in them jeans
Bottoms up, bottoms up, throw ya hands up
Bottoms up, bottoms up, bottoms up (up, up)

[Nicki Minaj]
Yo, could I get that 'Tron?
Could I get that Remmy?
Could I get that Coke?
Could I get that Henny?
Could I get that margarita on the rock rock rocks?
Could I get that salt all around that rim rim rim rim?
Trey, I was like "Yo Trey"
Do you think you could buy me a bottle of Rose'?
Okay, lets get it now
I'm with a bad bitch he's with his friends
I don't say "Hi", I say "Keys to the Benz"
Keys to the Benz? Keys to the Benz!
Muhfuckin right yeah, weed to the 10
If a bitch try to get cute Imma sock her
Throw a lotta money at her then yell fucka, fucka, fucka,
Then yell fucka.
Then Imma go get my Louisville Slugger
Excuse me, I'm sorry, I'm really such a lady
I rep Young Money
You know Slim, Baby?
And we be doin' donuts while we wavin' the .380
We give a lotta money to the babies out in Haiti
Yellin all around the world,
Do you hear me? Do you like my body?
Anna Nicki
Rest in peace to Anna Nicole Smith
Yes, my dear, you're so explosive
Say hi to Mary, Mary and Joseph
Now bottoms up and double my dosage

[Chorus: Trey Songz]
Bottoms up, bottoms up, ey, what's in ya cup
Got a couple bottles, but a couple ain't enough
Bottoms up, bottoms up, throw your hands up
Tell security we bout to tear this club up
Bottoms up, bottoms up, pocket full of green
Girl, you know I love the way you shake it in them jeans
Bottoms up, bottoms up, throw ya hands up
Bottoms up, bottoms up, bottoms up (up, up)

Bottoms up, Bottoms up, Bottoms up, Bottoms up, Bottoms up


When I pulled up to the house, I saw everyone out front, talking. I put the car in park, and got out. “What’s up?” I asked.

“We’re taking you and Hayley to the mall to go get some outfits for an interview,” mom said.

“Interview? What interview?” Hayley asked, coming up from behind me and scaring the living shit out of me.

“Jesus Christ, Hayls. Ever heard of making some noise when sneaking up on people?” I hissed playfully. She smirked.

“Where’s the fun in that, Riles?” She asked. I rolled my eyes.

“We’ll be back,” I said and Hayley and I took off up the steps to throw our bags in our rooms and raced back down.

“Have fun,” dad said, kissing both of our foreheads.

“We will,” we said in unison. God, that’s getting creepy.

“Come on girls, let’s go,” Val said, swinging Matt’s car keys on her finger. Val climbed into the driver’s seat, Michelle got into the passenger’s seat, and Hayley, mom, Lacey, Gena, and I all pilled in the back.

“Good thing Uncle Matt has a big SUV,” Hayley muttered in my ear. I smirked and nodded.

When we got to the mall, they dragged us everywhere! Thankfully, they all have good taste, and the outfits looked good. “So, when is this interview again?” Hayley asked.

“Tomorrow,” Gena said.

“And you’re just now telling us about this why?” I asked.

“We just found out about it, too,” mom said reassuringly.

“Okay, that’s better than you knowing and not telling us until the last minute,” I grumbled. Mom laughed and kissed my cheek.

“We would never do that to you girls,” she said, kissing Hayley’s cheek too. We both smiled at her. “Do you both like you’re outfits?” She asked. We nodded. “Alright, let’s go so you two can get rested for the interview.” We headed home and Hayley and I went our separate ways into our rooms. I put my outfit in my closet, and got out some shorts and a T-shirt to wear to bed. I climbed into bed, and fell into a peaceful sleep.

*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

The next morning, I was woken up to someone shaking me lightly. “Come on, hon. It’s time to get ready for the interview,” Gena said in my ear. I grumbled something that I think was an okay and got up. I walked into my bathroom and took a warm shower with my vanilla scented everything, and got out.

I blow dried my hair into flowy waves and left my hair down. I walked back into my room and got dressed quickly. I slipped on my new black shoes and quickly did my make up.

I straightened out my outfit and opened my door to see Hayley already standing there. “God, you take forever,” she laughed. I rolled my eyes.

“Let’s just get this over with,” I said and we walked down the steps.

“You two ready?” Dad asked. We nodded.

“Alright, let’s hit it!”
♠ ♠ ♠
This one is sorta fillerish. Comment, message, subscribe. Make me and Monster smile :) :)