Somewhere in the Middle

Circus Freaks

It's been a few days since we went shopping and they still haven't kicked us out. We'll take that as a good sign. I had just got done getting changed into this, I got my backpack and phone then went and knocked on Riley's door. 

“Hold on, I'm almost done." Riley replied through the still shut door. I giggled when I heard a thud and curse words flow from my lovely sisters mouth. 

She walked out rubbing her butt, which I'm assuming she fell on. “Did you have a nice fall, Riles?" I raised one eyebrow. She huffed and flipped me off, walking toward the smell of food and sound of voices. 

“Good morni...Is there a reason your rubbing your butt?" Dad asked with a raised eyebrow. Riley set down carefully and looked at him, “My stupid shoes decided they didn't want to go on my feet and I fell on my butt, I was giving it a much needed rubbing." She replied eating the food mom set in front of us. 

“Maybe they thought your feet smelt bad." I snickered resulting to a head slap. “Stupid whore, you almost made me choke on my food." I said glaring playfully. 

“Don't call me a stupid whore, slut."

“Bitch." 

“Cunt."

“Penis licker." 

Riley gasped feigning hurt, “You...that's-that's rude." She crossed her arms. I  threw my arms up in the air, “Victory is mine." I yelled loudly. 

Loud laughter broke me from my victory dance, we all turned to see the rest of the guys and girls. They all came and sat down eating with us. 

After everyone was done dad stood up, “Ok girls it's time for school. Let's get a move on." Dad said grabbing his keys. Riley and I groaned in unison but got our stuff and went to the car anyways. A few minutes later dad and Matt got in the car taking off after we all buckled up. 

☠ x ☠ x ☠ x ☠ x ☠ x ☠ x ☠ x ☠

We had just pulled up to Huntington High and everyone was staring at the car. I looked at Riley and saw she was just as nervous as me, we hated school with a passion.

Dad turned in his seat to look at us, “If anyone gives you shit just tell us and we'll take care of 'em. Now go before your late the first day." He said and waved at us. 

We got out and started walking toward the school doors. I looked at everyone through my aviators and immediately saw all the different cliques. 

“I hate when people stare at us." Riley said once we got in the school and searched for the office, “Makes us seem like circus freaks or something." She stated. I chuckled and opened the door to the stuffy office. 

“Hi we're new and we need all our papers." Riley and I said in unison. The heavy set secretary looked at us over her glasses that were perched on the end of her nose, “Names?" The secretary said in a squeaky voice. 

“Riley and Hayley Sullivan." Riley said tapping her fingers on the desk. The secretary nodded and went off to the printer after clicking something on her computer. 

She came back a few minutes later with six papers, “The yellow paper is for your teachers to sign, the white paper is your schedules, and the pink paper is a map of the school. You need to have all your teachers sign the yellow paper and bring it back here at the end of the day." 

"Thanks." Riley and I replied in unison. We looked at our schedules and walked out the door only to run into someone. 

“Next time why don't you like watch where your going." A high pitched voice met my ears. After I got all my stuff picked up I looked at the person.

“Maybe like you should like shut your mouth, like your voice is annoying like." I said in the same tone causing Riley to snicker and some people in the hall to stop and watch. 

Amanda I think she's like making fun of you." A girl said standing beside her. The girl now known as Amanda put her hand up silencing her, “I think I like know that Danielle. Don't you think these girls should like know the rules of our school Briana?" Amanda asked. Or ya know, what I'm gonna start calling her Queen B and the other two her Drones. 

Brianna nodded and put her hands on her hips. Riley and I rolled our eyes and crossed our arms. “Stay away from my man, you do as we say because we rule this school, and lastly keep your emo freaky asses away from us." Amanda said with a smirk and put up three fingers. 

“Hey why don't you leave them alone. They didn't fucking do anything to you." A deep voice came from behind us. I turned to see a very hot guy with five people standing behind him. 

Queen B and her Drones sneered at them, “Stay out of it you freaks." They all three said in unison. “Don't you have somethig to be doing? Like sucking your boyfriends dick Amanda?" One of the other guys responded. 

The three left with a huff but not before telling us to watch our backs. What the fuck is this, some kind of teen drama movie? Geez.

“Sorry about those stupid assholes. I'm Ace Jones by the way." The hot one said, who by the way had the most pretty eyes. “It's fine, we're kinda used to it. I'm Riley Sullivan and this is my sister Hayley Sullivan, were new here." Riley responded smiling.

“Thought so. Oh yeah these are my friends Aiden Smith, Giana Lopez, and Barbie Shay." Ace said pointing at them. 

“Hey nice to meet yo..." Riley and I started to say but was cut off by Giana and Barbie. 

“I love your guys' hair." They said in unison. “Thanks. Well we have to get to class so, see ya later." Riley and I said then walked to our first class which was math. Fucking stupid math and all it's hard equations.

When we walked in everyone turned to look at us, it seemed like they were trying to figure us out and I must say I hated it.     
 
“You need to sign these." I said handing the yellow papers to the teacher. She signed them and told us-very hatefully-to go sit down where ever. Wonder what's up her butt?

Half-way through the class the door flew open. Ace and Aiden walked in like nothing was wrong. “Glad you could join us Mr. Jones and Mr. Smith." The teacher said. 

“We just thought we would make your day better and show up Mrs. Marshall." Aiden said with a smirk and set down infront of us with Ace.

☠ x ☠ x ☠ x ☠ x ☠ x ☠ x ☠ x ☠

So as it turns out we have all our classes with Aiden and Ace. Not that we were complaining or anything, I mean come on two hot guys in all our classes. What's wrong with that? 

I hadn't been paying attention to the teacher until I heard her say my name and Riley's, “Riley Sullivan your partner is Aiden Smith. Hayley Sullivan your partner is Ace Jones. These papers need to be done by this friday, if they aren't turned in you will get an F." Mr. Simpson-our science teacher-said and shooed us out the door after the bell rang. 

I got my bag from my locker and saw that I had a text from dad. 

FROM: Dad
TO: Hayls
‘Cant pick you up today. I'm at the studio with the guys, call your mom and see if she can pick you up.'


I turned to Riley and put my backpack on my shoulder, “Skittlez dad can't come get us, he's with the guys. He said to call mom and have her come pick us up." 

Riley nodded and got her phone out to call mom but our-hot-science partners spoke up from beside us, “We'll give you a ride home, that way we can start working on the stupid science shit." Ace said getting his keys from the back pocket of his jeans. 

I looked at Riley and shrugged, “Otay dotay. But I'll text dad and tell him we got a ride." I said lifting my phone up. 

FROM: Hayls
TO: Dad
‘Hey daddio! We got a ride so don't sweat it.'


After I was done we walked to Ace's car and got in the back. When he started the car one of Avenged Sevenfolds songs came on. I looked at Riley with wide eyes, “What if they're big fans of dad and them?" I whispered in her ear. She shrugged, “Lets just hope they aren't." 

 
☠ x ☠ x ☠ x ☠ x ☠ x ☠ x ☠ x ☠

“Honey were home!" Riley and I yelled when we walked in the house, with Ace and Aiden right behind us. They chuckled and shook their heads.

“In the living room." I heard mom yell back. I motioned for them to follow and walked into the living room, where we dropped our bags by the entry way. Mom and the other girls looked up when they heard the loud thuds. 

“Hey girls. Who's your friends?" Mom asked noticing them standing behind us. I really hope they don't embarrass us, I don't want to look like a tomato. 

“This is Ace Jones and Aiden Smith. They're our science partners so we decided to get the project done today. Is it ok if we work on it in here?" I replied pointing them out. 

All the girls smiled at us and mom nodded, “Yeah just no sex or anything like that. Your dad and uncles would have a fucking cow." She said with a smirk and they all went in the kitchen. 

I could feel the heat rise to my cheeks but ignored it and got my papers out of my bag. I sat on the floor by the coffee table and wacthed everyone else set down by me. 

“Your mom is hilarious." Aiden said with a smile. Ace looked at me, “She looks really familar to me. Oh fuck it, let's get this shit done." He said waving his hand. Holy bananas with mustaches! I thought he was gonna know who she was and I don't think that would have been good. After I finished having a mini spax attack-in my head I might add-we got started on our work.

☠ x ☠ x ☠ x ☠ x ☠ x ☠ x ☠ x ☠

“Ok, ok, ok. Umm do you know how to do ‘The Dougie'?" Aiden asked me and Riley. “Dude that's too easy. We've got a better dance, just let us get some socks on." I said and ran up to get us each a pair of socks. 

I sat on the couch and put my socks on, then Riley and I moved the couch over. I gave my iPod to Ace and told him to plug it in to the stereo system, and start it when I said go. Riley and I got in our spots on the harwood floor. 

“Ok, go." I said. Ace pressed play, the techno music started blaring from the speakers and we started doing the Melbourne Shuffle.

After we finished dancing we heard nothing but silence. I looked at Ace and Aiden-who both had wide eyes-to see them looking behind us, I looked behind me and saw all the guys there. I elbowed Riley and nodded my head toward all the guys. 

“Hey dad, hey guys." Riley and I said in unison. They ignored us and glared at Ace and Aiden. What the hell? They didn't do anything to them.

“Who are you guys?" Dad asked stepping forward and the other four doing the same. 

“I-I-I'm Ace Jo-Jones, I'm a f-friend of H-Hayley and R-Riley." Ace stuttered still with wide eyes. Oh geez Louise on cheese, I think they scared the poor guy.

“I'm Ai-Aiden Smith, I-I-I'm a friend t-t-too." 

“Dad, you guys. Your scaring them." Riley whined. Her and her whining, sounds like a three year old.

“Why are you glaring at them? They were just here so we could do a project for science." I said crossing my arms. “MOM! Will you come tell them we weren't doing anything." I yelled toward the kitchen. 

Footsteps could be heard and mom stood in the doorway with the other girls, “Babe, they weren't doing anything. Us girls knew they were in here and we checked in on them. It's not like they were having sex, I mean if they were we would have heard them." Mom said and smirked at us. Dad sighed and looked at us, then Ace and Aiden.

“If you do anything to hurt them." Dad said trailing off. The guys nodded silently agreeing. “Say your sorry for scaring them." Gena said with her hands on her hips. She looks as if she was a pissed off mother. 

“Sorry." They all said together. Riley and I snickered at them, they looked like kids who got caught pulling their sisters hair. 

“Oh I'll introduce you guys even though I'm sure you know who  they are." I said smiling, “Ace and Aiden, this is our mom and dad, or Jimmy and Leana. Our Uncle Matt, Aunt Val, Uncle Zacky, Aunt Gena, Uncle Johnny, Aunt Lacey, Uncle Brian, and Aunt Michelle."

They all shook hands and said their hello's, Ace and Aiden I think were more star struck then they were scared now. But it's a good thing they aren't scared because they might not come back, I think Riley and I would both say we don't want that to happen.

I heard a phone vibrate and saw Aiden pick up his phone, “Fuck man, I need to get home. My moms gonna kill me if I miss curfew again." He said grabbing his things. “Can I get your numbers, so we can hang out and stuff?" 

I saw Riley blush when she gave him her phone. Awe, little Riley has a crush. I put my number in his phone and took Ace's phone, putting my number in also. 

Riley and I walked them to their car to say goodbye. I was kinda shocked when Ace hugged me, but quickly hugged him back. 

“Bye Hayley, bye Riley. I'll see ya tomorrow at school." Ace said and got in his car. “Bye Riley, bye Hayley. See ya later." Aiden said and got in the car. They pulled out of the drive way with a wave and drove down the street, out of sight. 

“Holy ba-jesus Riles! Ace is so fucking hot, I mean Aiden is too but not as hot as Ace. But still, I can't believe they talked to us. All the other people at our schools thought we were freaks because we were orphans. We actually have fucking friends. I'm so exci..." I said but a hand slapped over my mouth. 

“Dude calm down. I'm just as excited as you are, but don't have a spazz attack." Riley said taking her hand off my mouth. 

I nodded and took a deep breath calming myself. I turned around to walk to the door with Riley and saw the curtain in the living room fall back in place, the outlines of everyone could be seen hurrying away from the window. 

“They were spying on us Skittlez." I said with a chuckle. I heard Riley chuckle as well, “They're just looking out for us Monster. Now let's go get the interrogation over with." She said in a joking tone. I nodded and we walked inside, slamming the front door behind us.

Right when I shut the door we were bombarded with questions from ten different people. Oh the joy of being asked millions of questions all at once. Note the sarcasm.
♠ ♠ ♠
Barbie's Outfit
Giana's Outfit
Amanda's Outfit
Briana's Outfit
Danielle's Outfit

Ace Jones- 17 Junior
Aiden Smith- 17 junior
Giana Lopez- 16 Sophomore 
Barbie Shay- 15 Sophomore  
Drayden and Brayden Allen- 17 Juniors 
Queen B/Amanda- 18 Senior
King/Jeremy- 18 Senior 
Drone/Danielle- 18 Senior 
Drone/Briana- 17 Junior

Thank you i love gir for the comment, it means alot to us and makes us smile mucho.

I listened to 5 songs while I wrote this. So go to the links and listen. 

Song 1
Song 2
Song 3
Song 4
Song 5

I know your probably thinking “WTF is she doing listening to that kind of music?!" But I was in the mood for that kind of music, so don't judge. Hope you like this chapter.