Status: I'll update this again if anyone really wants to read more of it. Let me know if you want updates.

Forever Feels Like Home

Chapter 2

I turned around just in time to be met with his lips.

“I’ve missed you so much”

I whispered softly in his ear as I placed my arms around his neck. We kissed one more time before he picked me up and I situated my legs around his waist. I put my forehead against his, closed my eyes and reveled in the moment.

“I hate to break up the love-fest, but we got an encore to play”

Said Will, the bass player for the band; bringing us back into the real world.

“Fine” I responded with reluctance.

“I’ll be right here” he whispered in my ear reassuring me.

The encore was faster than expected. I love what I do but, today I wanted nothing more than to cuddle up Matt and feel his arms around me. Something I haven’t experienced for months.

“Did you think I was going to leave?”

He chuckled as I jumped into his arms after the show was totally over.

“No” I answered as I rested my head on his shoulder “I just wasn’t sure if you were really here”

He carried me back to the van that would take the band back to the hotel, keeping me in his grasp the entire ride.

We were both exhausted; me from the two hour long show and him from the super long flight he had taken. We decided to stay in the room to cuddle and sleep. Once we got to my-now our- room, we took a quick shower and got into bed.

I lay down on the soft mattress, my hair cascading on the pillow. He followed, lying down behind me. I instantly felt his strong tattooed arms circle around my waist and his face nuzzled into my shoulder.

“Babe?” he muttered from his spot on my shoulder.

“Yeah” I answered sleepily

“I love you” he whispered and kissed my shoulder.

“I love you too.” I answered

I instantly fell asleep.

I woke up in the morning expecting to see his sleeping face next to me on the pillow. Instead there was emptiness.

“I am going crazy”
I muttered to myself, before looking down at my body and seeing a familiar oversized Pantera shirt that I loved to steal from Matt and use as pajamas, instantly making my face break out in a smile.

“What’d you say baby?” He asked as he walked back to the bed from the bathroom.

“Nothing” I answered “looking at the oh so perfect limbs that made up his body. “Wondering where you went to”

“Just went to the bathroom” He chuckled as he lay back onto the bed and closed his eyes.

I passed my leg over his waist and straddled his lap as he opened his eyes and placed his hands on my thighs. I leaned down and kissed him.

“How long are you here for?” I asked as I kissed his neck

“Few days” He mumbled, more preoccupied with trying to take my shirt off than focusing on his answer.

“Looks like we will be spending a few days in this room” I said seductively as I finally stopped teasing him and removed my shirt in time to see his smirk.