A Night out on the Town

Chapter 1

Looking at all the expensive designer sunglasses on display, Gabe Saporta picked up a bright pair of neon green shades. He tried them on and went over to the mirror. Smirking, Gabe thought he looked pretty good in them.

“You look pretty hot in them,” said a voice.

Looking around, Gabe saw a beautiful young woman standing next to him She had light brown hair and sparkling green eyes. “Well hi,” he said.

She smiled. “Hi. I’m Bianca. Sorry if my random comment freaked you out, but I just thought that you would like a compliment.”

Blinking, Gabe smiled. “Aww, thanks. I’m Gabe, by the way.”

“Nice to meet you Gabe,” she pleasantly said. “How do you like New York? I just moved here and I think it’s pretty fantastic.”

“Ah, I love New York. It’s beautiful. There’s a place for everything here,” he replied.

Bianca let out a little giggle. “I know. I’m still getting use to here day by day, but it’s been pretty wondrous so far.”

Deciding to act on instinct, Gabe snatched off the glasses and hastily put them back on the case. “Hey! Urm, do you want to go out on a day tonight or something?”

Bianca blushed. “Yeah, I would love to.”

Feeling pretty smug, Gabe wrapped his thumbs around the belt hoops of his bright blue pants. “Cool. Why don’t I just take you somewhere right now?”

“Okay! That’s fine with me.”

Gabe wrapped his arms around Bianca’s small waist and together they walked out the door into the busy New York Streets. Despite how confident he looked, Gabe felt pretty nervous on the inside. Gabe didn’t have any money with him? What the hell was he going to do with his hot date in New York City with no money!?
♠ ♠ ♠
A little rushed but, but I promise it will get better. :)