Status: Active.

Damned if I Do Ya (Damned if I Don't)

Jayden

Beeeeeeeeeep.

And that was the bell signaling that class has ended. Quite a weird and annoying sound really. Chloe and I packed up our stuff and headed to the next class. There was about a good five minutes to get there. There was no rush and I really don’t give a fuck if I’m late. We slowly made our way to our next class, AP Calculus.

The class was pretty far. It was down the block. Oh college, why do you have to be so big. While walking there, I saw a particularly familiar blonde. As I walked pass her, I noticed that it was Caylie and right next to her is…Jack? I gave a quick side glance and began walking faster. I could hear my name being called out.

“VA-JAYJAY!” I swear that nickname will be the death of me. I turned around to face the one and only Gary Martin. Chloe and I stopped and turned to give him a hug. Well, I gave him that “bro” hug.

“GARBEAR!” And his nickname will be the death of him. “What’s up?” Behind Gary, I could see Caylie and Jack talking. God, what a slut.

“Jayden! You’re ignoring me.” Gary let out a fake cry and pouted. I think all you people should know that Gary is very childish and perverted, but damn, he’s adorable! Aw, screw this. I’m going to hug this mother fucker.

“Hey! I’m here too you know!” We all laughed and grabbed Chloe into a bone crushing hug. Ah yes, my two favorite people in the whole world. My head on their shoulders, I saw a pair of eyes looking at me. He was making his way with his infamous smirk. How would I know? Well, Chloe spent her class time making me look at all All Time Low pictures. She calls herself a good girl, liar.

Jack was walking side by side with Caylie making their way where I was. I shrugged it off letting go of my two best friends. We, again, made our way to our next class talking about random things. This trip to class is so boring. Usually, something would happen like: fighting, some girl would talk to me, or whatever. I can’t really think of anything right now. But nothing. Nothing is happening. I sighed pressing and waiting for the pedestrian light thing to go green.

“Yeah he’s right be-” I heard Chloe whisper to Gary. I couldn’t hear what they were saying so I decided to speak up.

“What did you say Chloe?” I asked, half curious. I noticed Chloe freeze up a bit, her face turning into a red tomato color. Gary was looking away, probably ‘cause the tension is so awkward. I raised my eyebrows, waiting for an answer.

“W-well, I-I...” She stuttered.

“C’mon, Chloe, a decade has passed.” I rolled my eyes. I don’t know why I’m getting so iffy. Oh well, she’s used to it.

“Jack’s following us.” Gary said bluntly. I blinked and turned around to see if he was. Huh, he wasn’t there. I looked at Gary and Chloe with the most confused face.

“What the hell are yo-“I felt a poke on the side of my stomach. I looked at the poking culprit. Jack. And behind him was Caylie. Hm, I wonder where that girl Faith was. I also wondered why Caylie is hanging by Jack all the time. Maybe they’re dating. I wasn’t amused at all.

“You know, poking can kill people.” I heard a couple of snorts and giggles from Chloe and Gary. It’s nice to know I entertain. Jack looked at me with a smug look on his face.

“Well, Jack,” I heard Caylie say, my attention fully averting to her. “I don’t want to be late for class. See ya.” She crossed the pedestrian lane, half jogging, with 15 seconds to spare. Chloe, Gary, Jack, and I followed walking. We crossed the other side of the road with three seconds still on the clock. Jack ran in front of us and stopped, turned around, and just stood there. I could actually feel Chloe eye raping Jack the whole time. Geez, girls.

“You didn’t tell me your name.” His eyes on me. I crossed my arms and simply stared at him.

“Why the fucking hell wou-“

“His name’s Jayden, I’m Chloe.” Chloe giving him a slight fangirl scream and a hug that I bet he didn’t want. I sighed and glared at Chloe. I never get to finish my sentences anymore! Jack chuckled and hugged her back. Oh, spoke too soon then!

“I’m Gary!” He flashed his white pearls and went for that “bro” handshake. Jack took that too. Ugh, he’s stealing them!

“Hey! Don’t steal them from me, damn it!” Wow, I didn’t realize how childish that was ‘till I said it. They looked at me with those eyes like they’re saying “N’aww. He’s so sweet.” Yeah, that’s right. I’m a mind reader too. There isn’t a thing I can’t do! Person and thing. Wink Wink.

“Oh?” Jack leaned in closer with that seductive voice. “And what if I do? What will you do about it?” He’s looking at me again with that smirk. I clenched my fist about ready to beat the fuck up on this guy. Gary apparently knew what I was going to do and grabbed my hand. Gary leaned into my ear.

“Jayden, don’t.” He whispered only for me to hear. If anyone didn’t know any better, they would think Gary and I are gay couple. I looked at Gary for a second and gave him a nod meaning that I wouldn’t. He smiled.

“Anyways,” Gary grabbing Chloe’s hand. “Chloe and I are going to be late for class and we don’t want that do we, Chloe?”

“Actually, I-“

“I thought so! Let’s go then!” There goes Gary and Chloe running, leaving me here with this douchebag.

“Are you gay?” Jack asked. I rolled my eyes and started walking. It wasn’t long ‘till I heard footsteps following me. “Or at least bi?” He yelled out.

“And what if I was?” I answered finally. The sound of his footsteps stopped. I turned my head slightly to see if he was still there. He looked at me with a smile and said:

“Then I would have a better chance, obviously.” In that moment, my heart skipped a beat. God, what was that?! I’m not a fucking girl! This isn’t a love story! I-I’m not that kind of person. What. The. Fuck. I froze in my place. My face must be burning red.

“Jay, you-“

“Don’t call me that! Get away from me!” I sprinted to my class. Not long again, after I heard footsteps. Quickly, Jayden! Just turn the corner and you’re there! I ran almost near the doors and stopped to catch a breath. I looked back to see if Jack was there. Thank God, he wasn’t! I closed my eyes thinking of what just happened until I heard a voice.

“Can’t. We have the same class together.” I groaned in frustration. Why?! Kill me now. I muttered a shut up. And we both went inside the class to be only yelled at Mrs. Focker.

“Mr. Johnson, Mr. Barakat. Detention. Both of you.” I didn’t care about detention until now. Great, I have to spend my detention with him. Fuck my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Didn't really have any ideas for this chapter!
I didn't expect it to turn out like that either.

Comment/Subscribe would make me and Summer smile. :)