Let's Burn Our Dreams Into the Skyline

Wrist-snappin Good.

“Gabe?”

“Yes?”

“You are cozy.” I told him as I readjusted myself on his stomach. We were all sitting on Linnea’s floor staring at her ceiling. We were all bunched together and everyone was on top of someone else. I was lying on Gabe and my legs were draped over Pete’s chest. Pete was next to Patrick who was next to Ryland. Steph’s head sat cozily in my lap. Linnea was (naturally) squished next to me and had Alex close to her.

“You’re soft.” Steph smirked, poking at my shoulder.

“Uh, thanks?” I chuckled. I felt her head rise up and down due to the laughter.

“And, if I may add, your legs in my face is fucking fabulous.” Pete rolled his eyes.

“Say fabulous again! It made you sound all gay.” I demanded. He threw my legs off him and sat up just so he could give me a “What the hell?!” kinda look.

“Yes, Peter. You are wrist-snappin’ good.”

“…I don’t get it.” Linnea sighed in a ditzy sort of way.

I turn on my side to face her and bent my wrist in a gay-sorta fashion. “Omigawd!” I squealed to add effect. “Wrist-snappin’ good. Get it?”

“Ohhhh!”

“Whose got the shit?”

“I do.” Ryland responded. “What do you want?”

“Do we have any lollipops? I have the insane urge to suck something…” I asked.

“Why don’t you just hang a sign around your neck that says ‘Fuck me. 2 dollars.’?” Gabe half asked half screamed.

“It’s a waste of paper.” I glared at him and Ryland threw me a cherry flavored lollipop.

”Are you saying you don’t need a sign for people to know you’d fuck them for two dollars?”

“You guys are hopeless.” I sighed, trying to release myself from the Gabe/Steph/Pete grip. It was impossible.

***

“Let’s do something.” Patrick suggested.

“I’m going to kill you.” I screamed.

“What did I do?”

“I was this” I made a space about an inch apart with my fingers “close to falling asleep. Then mister ‘Hey dudes, I’m bored as fuck’ rolls in with the brilliant idea to get the hell off Linnea’s floor and ‘do something’. Ugh!” I jumped up off the ground and stomped out the door. Everyone looked at me with confused eyes.

“PMS?” Alex suggested.

“Aren’t those Patrick’s initials?”

“Yep.” Pete smiled.

“Ouch.” I commented “What mom would do that to a kid?”

“The same mom whose name is Patricia and names her son Patrick.” He glared.

“…Maybe I won’t kill you. This time. Aren’t you guys coming?” I looked at them and motioned to the door.

One by one they all got up and stalked out the door.

“What do we do now?”

“As if I know!” I shrieked when everyone stared at me for an answer. “Movie?”

Linnea groaned. “Just not that Nightmare Before Christmas movie. I’ve seen that way too many times.”

“It’s a fucking classic.” She earned the death stare.

“Whatever. Let’s go to the mall and disturb the peace. I mean, we only have a few days til breaks over.”

I groaned. “Don’t remind me.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Dedicated to Caitie for the gay parts xD
I know she'll never read this, though.