Let's Burn Our Dreams Into the Skyline

Cake is win.

“I did not just fart on your leg,” Gabe announced proudly from his ever-so-coveted seat on my lap.

“YOU DID WHAT?”

“I SAID I DIDN’T DO IT!” He insisted.

“Off. Now.” I spit, glaring.

“But-”

“OFF!” Gabe fell with a thud to the floor.

“Hoe.” He spat.

“As is your mother.” I smiled.

“So, what are we gonna do now?” Steph sighed.

“Hmmm.” Linnea thought. “Pete’s in his room, grounded…”

“LETS BAKE A CAKE AND THROW IT AT HIM?!” Ryland screamed, almost shocked at his own brilliance.

“Whatever. As long as its not in my kitchen.” I sighed.

“WIN!” Ryland screamed.

***
After about eighty-nine different (and failed) attempts, we made the perfect cake. We decorated it with red icing that read “I LUV PETAH.”

“Let’s go give it to him.” Linnea suggested and I followed her up the stairs.

We finally reached his room and she flung the door open.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” I screamed as she smashed the cake in his face. Then we giggled like lame-ass schoolgirls and ran down the stairs.

“I’M GOING TO KILL YOU!” Echoed of all the walls in the house as we walked back into the kitchen.

“He like?” Gabe asked.

“He love.” I replied with a stupid looking grin on my face.

About ten minutes later, Peter marched downstairs. He had half the cake all over his face, and half in his hands.

“And a Happy fucking Birthday to you, too.” He smashed it right in my face.

“You fucking whore, don’t forget Linnea.” I reminded him. Then he took the rest of it and shoved it into his sister’s face.