Is Forever Enough?

Spontaneous Much?

Since I didn’t have a busy day I had asked Mr. Lewis if I could leave for the rest of the day. He granted me permission with a smile. He’s been a lot nicer to me now. Ever since the whole Justin Bieber thing we’ve been getting to know each other. He’s not as mean as he looks. He’s actually really kind and loves to do yoga in the morning.

I placed the flowers in a vase and left them in my office. Justin took my hand after we exited the building and we made our way towards his car. We sped off into the streets. “So where are you taking me?”

“Well if you may ask, I am taking you shopping.”

“Shopping? But why?”

“I heard some big hot shot was taking you out to dinner tonight and I’m sure he would want you to look nice.”

I smiled widely to myself as we approached an expensive, chic boutique store. There weren’t many people there except for a female worker and a woman dressed in name brands. I gulped as Justin took my hand gently and led me towards the worker.

“Hello there, I was wondering if you could please find a nice dress?” Justin flashed his million dollar smile and the lady almost swooned. She was way too old for him but I’m sure that didn’t stop her.

“Right this way.” She led us towards a rack of dresses next to a dressing room. “Anything specific? Short? Black? Strapless?” I scanned my eyes towards the dresses and found a beautiful, short blue dress.

“This one. I think I’m in love with it.” I smiled at Justin who simply took it off the rack and led me to the dressing rooms. The room was labeled Bride to be. I looked around and there was a large six foot mirror and white, fluffy wedding dresses all over the walls.

“I’m sorry, we only have this room available for now.” The worker explained and disappeared. She sure was enthusiastic.

“I’ll wait out here.” Justin gave me a warm, comforting smile. He sat down on one of the arm chairs. I nodded and stepped into the curtains. I slowly started to undress and slip into the amazingly cute dress. It is a good thing I wore a strapless bra.

I stepped out and looked in front of the large mirror, smoothening out a few wrinkles on the dress and stared at Justin through the mirror. “What do you think?” I bit my bottom lip anxiously awaiting his answer.

“Its perfect…” he trailed off. He stood up and wrapped his arms around my waist placing his head on my shoulder. This action made my stomach do flips. “You’re gorgeous Nicole.” His breath tickled against my ear.

“You really think so?”

“I know so.”

The worker came in and cleared her throat. Justin stepped away from me. “This bag and these heels would go perfect. Don’t you think?” I guess she was pretty helpful. Justin graciously paid for it and we were at the register. The place also had a jewelry section. I looked around at the glass counter.

There was a perfect cuff that would go great with the whole outfit. I’m assuming Justin saw me staring at it. “I would also like to get this too.” he pointed at the bracelet I was gawking at.

After paying for it, he slid it onto my wrist. I was completely transformed. I was now in the beautiful dress, heels, carrying a matching purse, and showing off the new bracelet he had all purchased for me.

“You’re really sweet. Thank you so much.” Justin simply smiled and said your welcome. We arrived at the restaurant and oh my god.. It was beautiful. The whole restaurant was completely stunning. I’ve seen this place before but I haven’t actually been inside.

We were seated at a table near the windows. The view of New York was breath taking. “Do you mind waiting here for a second?” he asked. I nodded as he excused himself. In only three minutes Justin came back dressed in a black and white suit with a dark blue tie with gold embroidering. It matched me perfectly.

“That was fast! How’d you get dressed so quickly?”

“I’m used to it. After almost every song I change outfits.” He explained fixing his tie a tiny bit. He looked adorable and I know that’s not exactly something a girl would say. But it was true. His light skin against the dark really complimented his features.

I politely smiled, “Well you look really handsome Justin.”

“I try, I try.” He held his hands out in defense which resulted in a small giggle from me. We began to order what we wanted when the waiter came by and he was gone in a flash only in less than two minutes to arrive with our orders.

“So where are you from?” He asked as we began to eat.

“California. What about you?”

“Canada. But I live in So Cal now.”

“Really? So do I. I lived there my whole life. I used to go to the beach like every other day. But ever since I stopped I‘ve been so pale. Haha.”

“Same here, I love being in the waters. I go surfing with some of my friends when I’m not busy recording and being interviewed.”

“What’s it like being on TV shows and performing at concerts?”

And so the conversations continued on like that. It was nice. Just getting to know each other. I learned a lot more about Justin Bieber. He was a very laid back kind of guy. He loves to have fun and be around people. He loves performing and singing, music is his passion. I’ve learned so much from his favorite color, to favorite movie, and even favorite pizza topping! We had almost half the things in common which was great to know. The other half was probably his amazing pop star life. He’s lived such an interesting life and compared to my life, boy I’ve been missing out!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry Justin's outfit isn't that great. I'm not really good with what guys wear. So use your imagination? haha...
Anyways thanks for the comments you guys :)
& especially to the readers. <3