Status: Tonight will be the night that I fall for you

Fallen for You

Blackout

They had eaten in silence...but it was comfortable silence. And after they had eaten Charlotte started to clean up, but Jack had stopped her and told her he could clean up. She sighed and nodded before deciding on taking a nice hot shower, and the more she stood under the spray the more she began to think of things. The past, the present, the future...her vision blurred a little as tears built up. Her breathing becoming a little unsteady, and next thing she knew she was falling into blackness.

Jack heard a crash in the bathroom making him rush towards the closed door and he beagn to pound on the door.

"Charlotte?...Charlotte you ok?" he yelled waiting for her to reply. It was silent, he opened the door slowly. "Charlotte?" he said and still got no reply, he heard nothing but the spray of water from the showerhead. He pulled back the shower curtain to find Charlotte passed out, she had to of hit her head. He quickly turned off the water and grabbed the towel she had and lifted her up wrapping it around her and he carried her to his bedroom and laid her on his bed. He checked her head and found a small knot, nothing too big.

"Charlotte, can you hear me?" he asked shaking her a little before grabbing a small flashlight out of his bedside nightstand and opening one of her eyes he shinned it to see if she was dialated at all, her eyes were normal. He sighed in relief. "Charlotte, babe can you hear me? Come on wake up." he said, he got a moan from her in response. "Close, but not close enough, come on open your eyes."

"Mm Jack?" she moaned as she slowly opened her eyes, he sighed before smiling.

"What the hell happened?"

"I was thinking too much...and I guess I stressed myself out." she said in a soft tone, she looked down at herself to realize she had a towel wrapped around her. "You seen me?" she asked in a panic.

"Well you passed out in my shower!" he said in defense.

"Now you realize why no guy looked at me!" she said sitting up in a panic.

"Charlotte I have scars too, get over it! You're beautiful, rather guys in your old town thought so. I think you're beautiful."

"Really?" Charlotte asked in a small voice, Jack laughed a little.

"Yes, really. Now why don't you get some rest?"

"Will you kiss me first?" she asked.

"Charlotte you're wearing a towel, I don't think I could control myself to just kiss you."

"What if that's what I want? For you to go beyond just kissing me?" she asked, Jack looked at her waiting for her next move.

"Charlotte you realize what you are asking right?" he asked after a few moments.

"Yes. I also know it hurts the first time...but I'm ready."

"You just met me."

"You don't want me do you?" she asked as tears came to the surface.

"Are you kidding me? Charlotte I just told you I thought you were beautiful! You think I was lieing?"

"Just to make me feel better!" she said starting to cry. Jack snapped and pushed her back against his bed as he pressed his lips to her's hard. He hasn't been with a girl in over 10 years, not since highschool.