Love Fury Passion Energy

You are my life now

::Valkien's Pov::

I hated knowing that Arya was sitting outside the doors confused. I didn't even get to hug her and now I was sitting in a chair facing my father with my brothers behind me. I sighed and let my head fall. There was no way out of this.

"Valkien...I'm glad your back son." Father said. I knew deep down inside he was pissed and he wanted to scream at me but he didn't, I was so puzzled by that. I let my head come up and looked at him. He looked calm and collective. "Well it's good to be back...I came back for Arya...so if you guys would let me go have her." I said while standing up. Aydan put a hand on my shoulder and pushed me back down. "Valkien we need to talk...you can't go yet...Arya is safe so don't worry about it."

I growled low, and dropped my head again. I was contemplating what they wanted to talk about. And my only guess was, about Arya.

"Son, we know that Arya is one of us now and we can't be happier for you. But there is something that is wrong." My father said, he hesitated when he said wrong.

I looked up at looked him dead in the eyes. "What is wrong?" He shifted positions from one foot to another. "Well....son....when Aydan was alone with Arya checking in on her, he noticed something about her." I turned and looked at Aydan. "What did you notice?"

Aydan was now the one to drop his head. "I noticed....Dyron put his mark on Arya....he's not dead....and she's not fully yours."

My mouth dropped. She...Arya...no! I bolted out of the room and grabbed Arya pulling her up and into my arms. "No one is taking her away from me you got that!! No one!" I yelled so everyone could hear. "I'm not going to loose you again Arya." I whispered
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry for the long wait I have major writers block and I know this chapter might suck!!! But again I'm sorry!! This is the last chapter till the sequel!!! Comment and I'll put up the sequel faster!!!