The Only Thing I Ask of You

Your Unconditional Love Was Always On My Mind

After our concert, Matt Berry was no where to be found. Shadows and I shared a look, unbeknownst by Brian and Zacky. When we got back Jason went to his room, that he shared with his brother, Johnny went to his single room, and Matt dragged a very happy Zacky to their room. I grabbed onto Brian's hand and we walked calmly to the room. I smiled when I walked in and all of the candles were lit. We had a mini-fridge filled with all of Brian's favorite alcohols and snacks placed in the room. He stopped dead in his tracks once he saw the room. He stared at it, almost as if he were analyzing it. I pulled on his hand and lead him over to the bed.
“Strip” I demanded as I let go of his hands and started taking my shirt off. He snapped out of it and started stripping down to his boxers. I watched him as he took his shirt off, throwing it on the floor carelessly. His well built chest was tanned to perfection and glistened with sweat. His skilled fingers undid his belt and pushed his jeans down his luscious hips and his athletic, muscular legs. His jeans soon joined his shirt carelessly on the floor. He stood in his boxers with his oh so famous Fedora on. I smirked as I shoved my jeans down my hips and legs, discarding them from my body. I walked over to him, discarded his hat with the rest of his clothes and gently pushed him onto the bed. He smirked at me as I crawled on top of him, kissing my way up to his lips. As his hands moved down to pull my boxers off of my body, I gripped them and held them at his sides. I parted my lips from his and stared into his gorgeous eyes.
“I have a different plan” I said before I stood up and grabbed his favorite scented oil, vanilla, and walked back over to him. I motioned for him to roll onto his back, and once he did I straddled his ass while pouring some of the oil onto his back. Before I began his massage, I poured some of the oil onto my hands and lathered them. Then I put my hands to his back and worked my fingers over every tense area of his back, while spreading the oil over his back and letting it soak in. Brian moaned as my fingers passed over each of his tense shoulders. I leaned down to where my chest nearly pressed against his back.
“I love the sound of you moaning” I commented in his ear huskily. I smirked and nipped at his ear gently. He moaned again – my name this time. It got me hard and I knew he could feel it pressed up against his ass.
“You're hard Jimmy. Forget the massage just fuck me already” Brian ended that with a low groan as I pushed my hips into his harder.
“As you wish” I said before I got off of him and grabbed another bottle of massage oil. He turned and watched me before turning onto his back. I straddled his waist when I got back on him. I let my fingers run down his chest before they dipped into his boxers and I pulled them down, with his help of course. I looked down at the beautiful man beneath me. His tan line was evident now that he wasn't wearing any clothes, but I liked it better that way. His most private areas were a milky white compared to the rest of his body. He was the most enticing man I have ever met and I'm glad for it.
“Jimmy” Brian whined when I stared at his naked body. I smiled at him and kissed his lips softly before making my way down to his hard erection. I stopped to swirl my tongue in his belly button, something he adored. Once I was above his prize, I kissed his tip before licking up and down his throbbing shaft. The moment I took him into my mouth, his lips parted and he let out a throaty moan. I smirked and continued to move my mouth up and down until he came. I swallowed every last drop of it until there wasn't anything left. I looked up with a smirk before I kissed his now soft penis. My fingers went to his entrance. I circled it a few times before I sat up and grabbed the butterscotch scented oil. Butterscotch was his second favorite scent.
“No more massages, fuck me long and hard” he breathed out in annoyance as he saw the bottle in my hand.
“This isn't for a massage. Massaging oil makes amazing lube” I smirked at him as I coated my hand with it and pushed two fingers into his entrance. He moaned again as his hips bucked towards my hand. I stretched him until I thought he was ready. It didn't take long, we had done this a thousand times. He pouted when I took my fingers away but smirked when I pulled my boxers down and off completely. I took the massaging oil again and poured some in my hand. I spread it across my erection before pushing into him without warning. His look shifted from excitement and love to pain. I kissed him silently telling him it was alright. He kissed me back and soon he smiled, his pained expression gone and in it's place was one of pure bliss.
“Harder Jimmy” he groaned as I went slow and soft. I smirked and started ramming into him. He moaned loudly and his hands gripped the bed sheets. I knew when he started biting his lip hard enough to draw blood and his eyes were trembling that I had hit his prostate. He wanted to scream but we both knew that Matt and Johnny would give us shit tomorrow. But I wanted him to scream for me.
“Let it all out baby, I'll deal with anyone who gives us shit tomorrow” I said as I kissed up and down his neck. He nodded and once I hit his prostate again, he screamed my name loudly. I smiled and nipped at his neck, surly there would be a hickey there tomorrow or maybe even later tonight.
“Fuck Jimmy” Brian all but screamed. I kept my pace of thrusting in and out of him, the oil and our sweat making it easier for us to move. I reached down and grabbed his new erection and began pumping it in time with my thrusts.
“Jimmy” Brian screamed as he spilled his seed all over my stomach. His scream was enough to make me orgasm. I rode out both of our orgasms, only letting Brian's cock go when I had no more of my own seed left inside me, before I pulled out and laid next to him.
“That's almost as amazing as our first time” Brian commented as he laid his head on my chest. I looked down and saw him making a disgusted face while looking at my still-cum-covered stomach.
“Marry me” I said not thinking about it.
“What?” he asked sitting up and twisting around to look at me.
“Mary me, become united with me, whatever you want to call it. Just be with me forever as mine and only mine. That's all I ask of you is to be mine and marry me” I rambled. I would have continued but Brian leaned over and kissed me.
“I could never say no to you” he said when we pulled apart. I smiled and kissed him again.
“We are both sweaty, you have oil all over you, and I have your cum on me. I think we need a shower” I said smirking. His smile grew and he grabbed my hand, trying to drag me to the bathroom. I laughed and took my wrist from his grip to walk over and blow out all of the candles. He smiled again when I was within his reach once again. He started dragging me to the bathroom and I laughed at him. He was so childish some times.
“I hope you liked tonight” I said as he started the water. He turned around and looked up at me.
“I loved tonight. Everything was perfect, and you know I adore vanilla and butterscotch” he said before kissing me and dragging me into the steaming shower. It was the perfect ending to a perfect night.
♠ ♠ ♠
The End