Status: Wow . I feel really guilty that I haven't updated in FOREVER , but please know that I actually have good reasons . I'll explain later . <3 -Buttons

Caged And Broken

Page ;

I sighed, turning on my side, away from the three boys. The doctor entered the room again soon after the silence took over and it was getting awkward.

"You'll be allowed to go home in a couple days, alright? We just need to run a few tests, are you okay with that?" The doctor mumbled.

"Yeah..." I stuttered, burrying my face into a white pillow, letting out a small moan of pain.

The doctor nodded and his eyebrows twitched upwards as he came up to check things on the machines beside me. He sighed and I looked up at the doctor, mumbling to him something about a headache. He nodded and left the room, leaving me alone with the three boys again.

"Page..." One of the boys asked.

"W-What?" I asked, raising my head to look at them.

"What were you talking about when 'he' took you?"

I flinched and stuffed my head back into the pillow, thinking of the reason why I hated the dark with a passion.

I shuddered in fear, being dragged by the hair down a dark hallway by Satan. He was chuckling to himself evily as he did so. I closed my eyes and hoped it would be over soon, that he wasn't going to do much to me like he had done the previous night. It took me all my might to keep myself from bursting into tears because the grip he had on my hair was very strong, and I knew he wasn't letting go soon.

I heard the click of a door being opened. My body was thrown into a room engulfed with darkness. I looked up Satan's figure in horror as he came closer to my trembling body. He grabbed my face in between his index and middle finger and kissed my forehead.

"Have fun in the dark sweetheart. This is your punishment for tonight."

Then he left me in the dark room alone. I curled up into a ball and sat there, sobbing to myself. Who knows how long I'll be in here for, maybe a week?...A month?.. . year? I let out a cracked sob and moved to the corner of the room, keeping my legs pulled up against my chest.


I didn't even notice that someone was sitting on the bed with me until I felt a hand stroking my head like I was a dog. I didn't care who it was, I just curled up into the warm body and let out a small sigh.
♠ ♠ ♠
O.O.... It's out.
OHMYGOD!!@@#!
Sorry it took me so fucking long.
I'm finally found, once again.
I'm not updating again till there's atleast two more comments (:
Thanks for the icing, Buttons. It was yummy ^.^
(She bribed me to write this chapter with HOMEMADE ICING. Fuck, it's like an orgy in my mouth :P)
-DEREK.