I Once Said I Love You

Long Goodbyes

Author’s pov
“Bye baby have a good time in Arizona I’ll miss you.” Brittani said with a tear forming in her eye as Michael got ready to board the plane to Phoenix, Arizona.
“Bye sugar I love you and I’ll see you when I get a break I’ll miss yo…………” “All passengers for flight 49 to Phoenix, Arizona...” he was interrupted by the lady on the loud speaker.
“See you soon, love you, got to go, have fun in New Jersey but not too much, gun‘a miss you.” He said in a jumbled kind of in a hurry kind’a away. As she watched him walk away she felt a tear in her eye and her heart start to break. And her best friend, Amy, was there to comfort her and get her through. “Hey you guys will see each other soon it’s not like he’s gone forever he’ll be back and just think you’ll be leaving to Jersey next week and then I’ll be all alone and you’ll be starting school soon and we’ll all get busy and before you know it we’ll be on break” Amy spoke to her in her parental voice and then pushed Brittani’s long black hair out of her face and left the airport.
“Let’s go get something to eat, how about Mickey D’s.” Amy suggested to get Brittani’s mind off Michael. “Mmmk sounds good to me.” Brittani agreed quietly.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK I know its short if you all like it pleace give me comments