I'm Not Afraid Anymore

Threats

Helenas POV:

The fear in his eyes was very noticeable. Even a blind man could see it. He tried to kick me off of him but every time he did, his body said “no”. He was hurt and he knew that but he was too frightened to think about it. He wanted me off of him. I just stared at him waiting for him to calm down. Eventually he did.

“Have you got the message yet?” I asked him, very frustrated that he even had tried to kick me off of him. My hand was still over his mouth so he just nodded.

“Good, now I’m going to take away my hand from your mouth. And if you scream I will not kill you… I will kill Jamia. Okay?” As soon I said that last part, Frank nodded like a mad man. It’s amazing what you can do with a perfect threat. I took away my hand and waited for him to speak. But he didn’t say anything; he just stared at me, right in to my eyes. The fear had gone away and his heartbeat was almost down to normal. He still hadn’t said anything so I started to speak.

“How are you Frank? I didn’t hurt you to bad, did I?” I smirked at him.

“I’ll manage, it doesn’t hurt that bad.”

”Really? We’ll see about that Frank” I took my hand and pressed down on his wound. He was about to scream out loud, when he took his pillow and screamed into it. He remembered.”

“I thought it didn’t hurt that bad?” I smirked once again at him. I pressed down one more time and then decided it was enough. He screamed again. His breathing was now irregular and his heartbeat wasn’t near his normal rhythm. I got off his bed and stood at the end of it. He was still in pain after my little episode with his wound.

”God I love people in pain, especially if I caused it.” I smiled and kept looking at him, enjoying the scene in front of me. His muscles tensed of pain, his face in agony. Beautiful!

“Didn’t you ask for painkillers Frankie? I heard they are very effective against pain” I couldn’t stop smirking. I loved my life right now.

“I said no to them” he answered, even his voice was in pain.

“Why oh why would you humans do that? I thought you hated pain!” sarcasm was flowing out of my mouth.

“I have felt so much pain in my life and instead of pushing it away; I embrace it and welcome it.” When he spoke, he closed his eyes and tried to relax.

I wasn’t expecting that. Yet again he made me speechless. What was it with this guy that made me feel like this? From the first time I meet him I have tried to figure it out, but it wasn’t very successful. I decided to change the subject.

“How's your fiancee?” A subject I knew would make Frankie fired up. And yet again, I was right. His eyes shot open faster then I have ever seen them do, they were looking at me. He wasn’t happy.

“She’s fine! Very worried about me, but fine, why would you care?!” he spit back at me. He wasn’t happy at all. Just what I wanted! Angry people make mistakes.

“Why wouldn’t I care Frankie? I drove her here. She seemed very upset when I meet her.” I smirked at him. He didn’t answer so I continued.

“I first saw her at the bar I went to. She was talking to your mother I believe. She walked to her car and I followed her. She was to upset to drive herself so I offered to drive her here. I was just being friendly, I had no intentions to hurt or kill her. But it was hard for me not to hurt her; it would have been so fun to see you’re face after wards. But I promised, remember?” I said.

“Yes I remember.” Was all he said.

“Good.” And now to prove my theory that angry people make mistakes, in:

five…

four…

three…

two…

one…

“You better not forget it, because if you lay as much as one finger on her I swear to god I will…” He said very angrily and before he could finish I had straddled him again and held his arms over his head.

“You will do what!” I screamed in his face. The fear had returned to him again and as I sat on him, the pain returned as well.

“Kill me? Sorry Frank but if you haven’t noticed I’m already dead, so it would be really hard to kill me again, don’t you think” I pressed my body down on him so the pain would be stronger. It worked really well, he started to whimper but this time he didn’t close his eyes. He kept them locked with mine and the fear disappeared and was replaced with determination. I pressed down more and he just let out a small whimper, barely hear able. I knew it hurt, because he was so tense. ”He’s not going to win this” I thought to myself and pressed further down. Our faces were just inches away from each other and we didn’t lose eye contact. The tears had now started to run down Frankie’s face, but he didn’t give in. He was determined to win this fight; unfortunately he was fighting against a vampire.

“You’re not going to win this Frank, just give up” I said stating the obvious for him.

“Oh I will win this” He said, his voice was very weak but you could feel the strength laying beneath it.

“Really! How were planning on doing that Frank?” Now I was pissed off. How dared he underestimate my strength like that!

In that moment two things happened.
There was movement outside the door, so I turned my head to the door to see if anyone was outside, and doing so I had to let go of his arms a little bit. And that was enough to make Frankie release his arms, sit up and then placed his hands on the sides of my head. I tensed up. I didn’t know what to do. I didn’t fight back so he leaned into me still holding my head between his hands. I put my hands around his neck. He stopped when our noses touched. We still had eye contact and after a few seconds he leaned in to kiss me. He closed his eyes and gently brushed his lips against mine. As soon as I felt his lips brush against mine I knew what he was doing.
This was his way to win the fight and I must say it's genius.
Before he had the chance to taste my lips any further I broke away from it and ended up at the other side of the room.
I just looked at him. Speechless. I wanted more but that was out of the question!
Frank sat on the bed, smiling of satisfaction.

“You taste very good” he said smirking this time. I just wanted to laugh at that comment. I was supposed to say that, not him. I didn’t know what to say so I kept my mouth shut. He knew he had the upper hand right now and I couldn’t blame him for that. It was my fault he got lose and it was my fault that happened.

“If it wasn’t for Jamia, I would kiss you again. Properly this time, I know you want more to. I can see it in your eyes. They are filled with lust.” His smirked was still there and it was teasing the shit out off me.

”You little...” I was now becoming mad.

“You think you’re such a smarty pants, don’t you Frank! Well guess what, I’m smarter than you are.” His charades had made him forget about one thing.
He was confused.

“What?”

“You have forgotten about one thing. You are in the hospital, hurt. And I’m going to be out there...” I said pointing at the window.

“Yeah so! I don’t see how that makes you smarter than me!” he answered in a cocky tone.

“Well you see Frank. I’m not going to be alone.” His smirk disappears and he knows where this was going.

“No please, leave her out of this. She has done nothing wrong. I beg you. Please leave her alone.”

“No she hasn’t done anything wrong. But you have! So she is going to suffer because of you!” I walked towards the bed and stops at the end of it. He was still sitting up.

“I’m going to take her to a dark place. I’m going to torture her so bad that she begs for me to kill her! But I won’t do that! I will make her suffer and trust me Frankie, I know how to keep a person alive for a long time.” His eyes are now filled with tears and one by one they run down his beautiful face.

“And you know what the best part will be?” I asked him. He shook his head.

“You’re going to have front row tickets to your fiancees death. You will watch her be tortured, you will watch her beg you to help her and you will watch her die a slow and painful death Frankie!” My eyes were now glowing with power and Frank was now sobbing.
When I was about to speak again, I heard movement again outside the door and this time they were coming in.
I walked to the side of the bed and pressed down Frankie so he was lying down and whispered into his ear.

“To be continued”

The door opens and I jump from the window down to the parking lot.
By now Frank is screaming and the nurse tries to calm him down.

“SHE’S GOING TO GET JAMIA!!! SHE’S GOING TO HURT MY JAMIA!”

”Aw how cute. His Jamia.”

They give him some sedative and he calms down. On the outside but on the inside he screams.

”No not my Jamia. No not my Jamia.”

I walk to my car and drives to a motel near by. I check in and lay down on the bed, and all I can think of is me and Frank kissing. I fantasies how his wonderful lips connects with mine and how our tongues battle for dominance. My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my door. I got up and opened it. The motel manager was standing outside. He asked me if I wanted anything. I said no. He didn’t go away. ”What was up with him?” I thought to myself. It was like I totally forgot that I could read minds. When I did read his mind it wasn’t the answer I wanted. He knew who I was. I heard that I was that killer chick that shot those guys in My Chemical Romance.
”I shoot who?”
He left after a while and when I closed the door I put the TV on. I looked for a channel with the news on it. ”There’s one” I stopped at one channel. I had no idea which one.
The reporter stood outside a hospital. ”Oh Shit, this is not good!”

“Earlier today, the members of the famous rock band My Chemical Romance were involved in a gun drama at the road cafe New Jersey. The other people inside the dinner were shot to death but they were left alive but not unharmed. The shooter, now identified as a women in her early twenties, threatened the band and shoot the singer Gerard Way and guitarist Frank Iero. They are both right now being treated at the hospital behind me. We don’t know how they are doing so let us pray for the best for the pair of them.”

Then they showed a picture that was supposed to look like me. It had a couple similarities but not many. I now heard police sirens and it was time for me to leave New Jersey. I got into my car and started to drive to New York. I needed to lay low for a while. But there was still one thing that I could run away from. A decision that needed to be made.

If I’m going to let Frank live… Or if I’m going to kill him.
♠ ♠ ♠
here it is!!! my seventh chapter!! I hope you like it!

I just wanted to dedicate this chapter to all of my readers! Thank you for all the kind words !! I Love you guys!

comment and subcribe

xoxo
Linda