Status: Active

Back Against the Wall

Mucking Around

Image

It was pouring down outside. I was cuddled up next to my boyfriend of 5 years,
Cameron while watching my best friends since forever mucking around playing Xbox. Currently they were playing slayer on halo 2 and Danny was winning with 10 kills, Sam had 8, Ben had 6 then James with only 4. Growing board of watching them I stood up and walked upstairs to my bedroom where I powered up my laptop, deciding to go on msn and see if any of my friends were online. While waiting for it to load I walked over to my sound system and turn it on then cranked it up a bit. The Game by Disturbed met my ear and I started dancing to the beat back over to the laptop. It was powered up and I took a second to glance at the background that I made from pictures of the boys and I, some from hanging out and others from their shows. I opened up windows messenger and signed in.
Online
Mikeala
Mopsey
Jammy
Lily.Eats.Flowers
Cheyenne

I opened a chat box with Cheyenne my friend from America.

Miss_Amber_Death: Hey!

Asking;Cheynne: Hey

Miss_Amber_Death: Whatcha up to?

Asking;Cheynne: Trying to find a place that sells Asking Alexandria tickets, all the stores I’ve checked so far have sold out ):

Miss_Amber_Death: I can help you out with that if you want?

Asking;Cheynne: Really?! That would be amazing, but how? You live in England, how are you going to get tickets to an American show?

Miss_Amber_Death: I have a few favors owing to me.

Asking;Cheynne: Thank you! I can’t believe it! I’ve wanted to see them live since I first hear them.

Miss_Amber_Death: No problem
Miss_Amber_Death: Sorry I have to go I’ll send the tickets to you this week. Cya xx

Asking;Cheynne: Ok, byeexx

Miss_Amber_Death: Has logged off


Just when I log off I hear Ben calling me from downstairs. I walk back over to my stereo and turn it off. Figuring I won’t be back up anytime soon to listen to it. When my laptop finally shuts down I flick the switch off at the wall then walk downstairs to find out what the guys want.

I get down there to find them all still lounging around playing Xbox. The only difference now is that Cameron is playing and James was watching. Guess he got bored of losing.

“Yes your royal highness, you called?”

“Amber Darling we’re hungry and it was left to me to ask you if you could make us something?”

“And what did you have in mind?”

“Pizza!”

“Pasta!”

“Stir Fry!”

“Chicken!”

“Steak!”

“One at a time pleases! And I’m not making all those different things so you guys figure out what you all want then tell me.”

I let them discuss it for a few minutes before they finally decided on pizza, which is simple enough to make. I started with making the dough, and then went on to the toppings. I made one cheese, for me being as I am a vegetarian, then four chicken pizzas with random vegetables I found in the fridge. When it was finished I put them into the oven with the timer set for 20 minutes.

Walking back into the lounge I find Cameron is missing so I go to find him. I headed upstairs to our room and peer in to find him sprawled out over the covers, face down, listing to his ipod. Taking a step back then running full force, I launch myself on to the bed just narrowly missing him. I hit the bed with such force that it cause us to bounce up and for Cameron to let out a yelp of surprise. Laughing I roll over to him where he wraps his arm around my waist and holds me to him.

“What was that for?”

“I saw an opportunity and took it. What was the yelp for?”

“Hmm, I dunno, maybe because you scared me! I mean here I am, minding my own business when someone decides to jump on the bed.”

“Aw I’m sorry, did I scare the big bad Guitarist?”

“Yes you did and I think you should make it up to me.”

“And how should I do that?”
“I think a kiss would do just fine.”

“Really now?”

“Yes really.”

With a shrug I lifted my head up to his and gave his nose a quick kiss before I took off running down the hall to the stairs then slid down the banister, all with Cameron behind me yelling for me to come back. Like hell I would! He’s chasing me for Christ sakes!

When I reached the bottom I took off again out the back door where the others were smoking. They gave me strange looks then asked where the fire was. Their question was answered when Cameron came bounding through the door. Then the assholes started laughing and cheering Cameron on.

“Amber get back here! I said a kiss! That wasn’t a kiss!”

“You should specify your requests more! That was a kiss!”

“It was on my nose!”

“You never said where you wanted it!”

By now he was right on my tail and just as I’m about to take a turn I feel a weight on my back next thing I know I’m tumbling to the ground with Cameron on top of me.

“Do you mind? This isn’t that comfortable what with a heavy ass on my back!”

“Are you calling me fat?” Cameron asked with a pout on his face.

“Why yes I believe I am.”

“That’s not very nice! I think you should say sorry!”

“But it’s true and if you weren’t fat to me then there would be something wrong!”

“Still you don’t go round calling me fat!”

“You know I don’t mean it!”

“I know. I just love teasing you.”

“Well can you get off me?”

“No, I still want that kiss, on the lips.” He said stressing the word lips

Sighing I leaned up to meet his lips and gave him a kiss, as I was about to pull away he slides his hand up behind my head to keep me there. Moving my lips in synch with him as long as I could till I couldn’t deny the need for air anymore, I was finally able to pull away.

“Cameron get up I have to go check dinner.”

“Aright, fine. But only because I’m hungry.”

With that he lifted himself up then offered me a hand that I gladly took. Walking back into the house I stuck my tongue at the guys. When I reached the kitchen the smell off the pizza was over powering and made my stomach grumble. Looking around for a tea towel, finally finding one on the back of a chair I walked over to the oven and started taking out the pizzas and putting them on the bench

When I had them all sliced and on plates with the table set I called the guys. They filed in through the door and started taking seats, grabbing slices of pizza and putting them on to their plates.

I took a seat next to Cameron with Danny on my right at the head. James across from me Sam next to him leaving Ben at the other head. They all started making idol chat amongst themselves. After my first piece of pizza I decided to ask them about the tickets for Cheyenne.

“Hey guys, I was wondering if I could get a ticket and backstage pass for my friend, for a ticket in America?”

“Yeah sure we’ll get the manger to organise it.” Ben answered.

“Who’s your friend ae Amber?”

“Leave it to you Danny to ask. My friends name is Cheyenne and is a huge fan of you guys, totally sweetie also.”

“Is she hot?”

“My god Danny! Yes! She’s beautiful.”

With that we finished dinner and just went to chill in the lounge. Leaving the dishes for later.