Status: Active

Back Against the Wall

Toxic Beauty

Image

It was eight thirty in the morning and here I sat in a make up chair with people teasing and pulling at my hair and attempting my make up. I couldn't believe how early it was; but this Toxic Beauty photo shoot was something I was really looking forward too.
I've been a model for the last year and a half and I can honestly say I love my job more than anything.
Being a Scene Model had its ups and downs. The plus side was being able to meet tons of people and getting paid pretty well. The down side was my job hardly paid for my daily living situation. Let's not forget that my love live was non existent because of my job as well.
For being a model... I lived one odd life.

By ten forty-five my make up was done, my hair was finished, and all that was left was putting on the blood splattered clothes. Finally by eleven everything was finished and finally ready. I was more than excited to get this photo shoot started.

The photographer they hired for this was insanely... I guess you could say creepy looking. Justin seemed like a nice guy but... he was just... too odd.
"Alright Darling! I am Justin." He said as he kissed my hand and winked at me.
I did all I could to not scrunch my face in disgust, I managed a small smile. "Porcelain Panic. That's all you need to know about my identity." I said with a bit of an attitude. His hand snapped back quickly when he saw my small smirk of 'evil' as everyone liked to call it.
I pulled the bloody doctor mask over my mouth. "Can we get this started?!" I yelled while putting my hands to my face.
Maybe photographers hate working with me because I'm do demanding.
Justin flipped on music and began what was supposed to be dancing. We got maybe one shot before I started laughing my ass off at the sight of his "pelvic thrusting."
"Timmy!" I shouted over the music. Timmy turned the music off and looked at me. "What?"
"I can not do this." I said through laughter. Timmy rolled his eyes and waved me off the set.

My laptop sat on the counter; the only thing on my mind besides Justin's awful dancing was searching for concert tickets.
MSN opened quickly and there really weren't many people on.
Online
KatieKat
RainyBow
Shawnnn
Ryan8)
Miss_Amber_Death

The message tone sounded as I got an IM from my best friend in England, Amber.
Miss_Amber_Death: Hey!
Asking;Cheyenne: Hey
Miss_Amber_Death: What'cha up too?
Asking;Cheyenne: Not much looking for a store that sells Asking Alexandria tickets. Did you know they were coming to America? Gah! If only I could find a place that actually sold the damn tickets!
Asking;Cheyenne: Oh! And I'm at my Toxic Beauty photo shoot(:
Miss_Amber_Death: I could try and get the tickets for you!
Asking;Cheyenne: What?! How! You live in England and the concert is in America!
Miss_Amber_Death: I have favors needed. I can get them.
Asking;Cheyenne: No way! Thank you so much!
Miss_Amber_Death: No problem!
Miss_Amber_Death: Hey I gotta go. I'll send the tickets to you next week. Bye! xx
Asking;Cheyenne: Byexx (:


Amber always had good news for me. I was baffled that she might actually get me tickets.
"Cheyenne! Oooops... Porcelain!" Timmy yelled. "What Timmy?"
"Can you please try to finish this? I know Justin is odd... but...."
"Timmy he's wearing tighter pants than sluts do, he's more than odd."
"Ok I get your point."
"If he 'pelvic thrusts' or waves his junk around one more time I'm done." Timmy smiled slightly; of course that was after the long sigh. "Thank you." I jumped out of my seat and walked towards the door; only to stop before Timmy and strike a pose. "How do I look?"
"Like one screwed up doctor."
"'Doctor... I fear there is something terribly wrong.'" I said sweetly. Timmy pushed me out the door as he laughed and fixed my dress a little.

I'll admit... the photo shoot got more fun as time went on. Justin wasn't as much of a freak this time and the shots looked pretty damn amazing.
I honestly had a great day... only because Amber gave me such good news to build my happiness on; I mainly couldn't get over the fact that the pictures looked pretty shnazzy as well.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do ya think?
Comments?