Status: Active

Back Against the Wall

Ninja Moves

Image

See here's the thing

We have to take our clothes off
We have to party all night
And we have to take our clothes off
To have a good time
Oh no

Excuse me miss."

I heard my phone ringing from the bunk to the tune of Clothes Off, Gym Class Heroes, my smile brightening at the sound knowing that one of my best friends back home in the U.K was calling. When the guys heard it I got a few ‘WTF’ looks from James and Cam while Danny and Ben cracked up at it. Out of nowhere Sam starts singing along and taking of his shirt. I laughed at that while the guys yelled at him to put it back on.

“Hookers ‘R’ Us. Tell us your needs and we can satisfy it.”

“Yes I have a raging boner that I would like you to take care of.”

“I think that can be arranged Madame Georgie.”

“Great cause its really starting to hurt.”

“And that my dear friend is why you don’t wear skinnies, you wear a loose dress! Know one can tell then and you can have a midget up there to take care of it”

“Well about that… YOU TOOK MY DRESS BITCH!”

“Oh well this is a bit awkward then.”

“Ya think matey potatey?”

“Yes I do I’ll have you know. So anyway what you up to bub?”

“Just Chilin like a villain in ma crib, what about you Hun?”

“Just on the bus with the guys, we’re on our way to Washington.”

“Oh cool. How far away are you?”

“We won’t get there till tomorrow.”

“Hey Amber! Who you talking to?”

Sam asks walking into the back room where I’m currently seated upside down on the chair. What can I say, makes me think more creatively!

“Its Georgie Porgy, my darling!”

“GEORGIE?! Can I talk to her?”

“Yeah sure, hang on.”

“Hey Boo! Sammy wants to talk to you so I talk to you later love!”

“Yeah ok, bye!”

I hand the phone over to Sam and walk out of the back room, closing the door behind me. I casually make my way to the front where everyone else is gathered, just making random as conversation. I walk over to the couch where Cam is located, taking the empty seat next to him. He’s currently in a deep conversation with Danny about wether waffles of French toast is better, Cam was going waffles while Danny was going French toast,

Getting bored of their fight I decide to put my input in and say waffles, just to end the fighting.

“No way! French toast wins!”

“What ever Danny! It’s two against one waffles wins!”

“What ever then I’ll go sit with people who enjoy my company.”

He says standing up ready to leave.

I grab his hand and tug on it making him look round to me, I pull out the powers of my puppy eyes and pout.

“Do go Dan Dan.”

I say making my lip quiver. Over dramatic much? Yes I am and I take great pride in it. With one look at my face he sighs and sits down. I do a silent cheer in my head. It works every time!

“I thought we put a ban on that face?”

“Hm, mustn’t of been there that day.”

“Of course you weren’t Ammy.”

“You know there’s only one way to settle this Danny Doodle”

He sighs at the name, he hates it just like I hate Ammy that’s why I use it.

“And what would that be?”

“Steamy hot sex, first one to cum first looses.”

“I can’t do that! Cam is here!”

“He doesn’t mind!”

“Yes I do!”

“Hey now! We’re talking about you, not to you!”

“Well it involves you! So it involves me! Now if there’s going to be steamy ho sex I want to be apart of it!

“But your not part of the argument!”

“I’ll swap places with Danny.”

“But that’s not fair! I want steamy hot sex!”

“WOULD YOU GUYS STOP SAYING STEAMY HOT SEX?! UNLESS IM INVOLVED!”

“I’m with James on this! I want him in it too! In fact lets just have a six some!”

“I hate to break it to you Amber but I think you would be the only one in that.”

“Nuh ah! When Cheyenne gets here she would be too! And I know for a fact Cam would be in it also so. So that’s at least a three some!”

“What ever you say Ammy.”

“Hey look the bus is stopped! Can we get off ?”

“Yea lets go get some food I’m hungry!”

“I’m with Ben. Come on buddy ‘O pal lets get some tucker.”

I jumped up from the couch and ran out the door with Ben close behind, we ran into the gas station, I headed straight towards the sweets section with a basket in hand.

Piling in chocolate, gummy bears, snakes and worms along with a packet of Wonka nerds. I then made my way over to where Ben was standing looking and the pies.

“Ewe yucky! Bad Ben get away from the meat!”

“Not everyone is a vegetarian like you Amber”

“Yeah well pies are yucky even if I liked meat! it’s not even proper meat!”

“Oh well, its got pastry.”

Soon the buzzer for the door went off signalling that there was costumers. I looked over to see the rest of the guys coming in. quickly I grabbed a vege wrap and snuck over to the counter. Trying to use my ninja moves to get out of the store with out being spotted so no one would no of the goodies in my basket.

Once it was all payed for I dashed out of the station and ran back on to the bus. I made my way to the top left cupboard where I knew there was a loose panel in the ceiling where I could hide my lollies. You all may think it’s a bit extreme but my lollies are like babies to me and I don’t like sharing. With anyone. On top of that James has a habit of stealing my lollies that’s why I have to hide them so well. No one is yet to find this spot.

Once they were safely in their spot and the panel back in place I heard foot steps coming towards the bus so I hoped down from the counter and jump back on the couch, grab my wrap and casually starting munching on it. Trying to look as normal as possible.

Once everyone was piled back in the bus started up again. Cam came over to me and sat down with his food, a sandwich of some description, with meat in it. Yuck.

Once every one was finished they decided they wanted to watch a movie. I wasn’t in the mood for it so I went to my bunk and grabbed my laptop then carried on to the back room. Sitting down on a bean bag with the laptop in fact in my lap I boot it up and wait for it to load.

I reach over to the left of me, pulling on the cord that would let me connect the laptop to the stereo. Good thing the back room is sound proof, I like to listen to my music loud. Once its loaded and I’ve logged in I open my windows media and but Madness and Other Allergies, by Opshop, it’s my latest obsession.

While that plays I log on to my Facebook and check what people back home have been up to. Hm Mikaela just made muffins, dam bitch, makes them when I’m not there. Now I want some. Oh well can’t be stuffed getting up. Why do they have to make bean bag so comfortable! I hear The Rumor , by You Me At six start playing I get a smile on my face thinking of the band that I’m good friends with back home. It also brings back memories from my past.

Pushing those thoughts to the back of my head I log off Facebook and just sit there listing to my music until I slowly drift off to sleep. The last song in my head, Your Not Alone, Saosin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to post, but my laptop broke so i had to completly re write this chapter, and i had just finished it!! i was waiting on internet to be back up and running so i could post it ):