Lyrical Lies

If I Died, We'd Be Together

I stood next to Mikey in the hospital waiting room. Gerard was at the front desk signing my release papers.

I felt so awkward. There were so many people staring at me. I never knew I had so many friends.

A man walked up to me and smiled. He tilted his head to the side as he looked at me.

"Umm....Hi. I'm Bert," he said.

I smiled. His name was a yellowy green color and his voice tasted like bananas.

"Hi," I whispered back.

I felt Gerard's hand on my shoulder.

"Come on, let's take you home."

I nodded happily. I was going home.

We walked outside, into the parking lot. The group slowly dispersed, heading to separate cars.

Gerard, Mikey, and Frank drove me home. Silence filled the car. I yawned tiredly and drifted off to sleep.

***

"Violet," some one said as they pushed me gently.

I opened my eyes. It was Gerard.

I stepped out of the car and looked around.

We were parked in front of a house. But it wasn't my house.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"Home," Gerard said.

I looked at him confused.

"You live with us, Violet."

"No. I live with my mom."

Gerard sighed and placed his hand on my arm.

"You're mom is dead."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay.
Last update for awhile because I'm going on vacation.
Read my journal, Vacation., if you want to know more.
I will miss you guys!!!

When I come back I will have a new story for you guys. I think I'll post the first chapter today so that you guys can read it. It will be called Lyric. (I have a lot of stories that start with "L" don't I?) and it will be about The Used. I, personally, love the story. Right now, I think it's one of my favorite ones that I'm writing. I hope you're excited for it.